Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-12-2022, 11:39 PM
Master

I left the Buddhist monks

I had an out of body experience that was made of many parts, or should I call them chapters? It felt like I was coming from one chapter to another and each chapter had its own thing.

Chapter one - Leaving the Buddhist monks

It all started when I found myself in a village of Buddhist monks. The village was encircled by a bamboo wall twice my size, really high. There were only men in this place, even the word "man" is a quite off, there were only young boys in this village, including me, I was a Buddhist monk there. This place had a leader, a child but he always acted very seriously, as if he was an old man in an young body. Of course, everybody had those orange clothes and head shaved and other clothing things. My problem was that I wanted to see what's beyond the village but the leader was not agreeing with this and we always had arguments. At one point there was some event and the leader the left the village for a short while and entered the forest outside the wall, somehow I managed to make a part of the wall fall of and so I created an exit. Everybody came there and there were arguments and talks and everybody was confused about what happened. I wanted to leave. The leader came and we had one last argument and I decided that I want to leave. I had my cat with me, I took it in my arms and was ready to go.

This is when I gained full awareness, everything I said above came to me like a memory till the moment I decided to leave, from there one I was on full awareness, on my own. I slowly rose up in the air and slowly floating away from that place I went to the right, moving faster and faster.

Chapter two - Finding my Home

As I was flying over forests and landscapes I remembered that I was actually searching for my Home in all this time and I started to look around, towns, cities, forests, all over the place just to find my Home. I remembered that I visited the city where I used to go to high school but it looked different from how it looks in real life. There were huge hills, it was way more developed and there were also many people. This looked totally like a different city and yet it felt familiar. I had to leave from there for my Home was not there.

Chapter three - And yet not my Home

I remembered that in the astral world thoughts are like commands, so instead to fly around and look for my home I had one thought and said that I want to go straight to my Home. I arrived where I live now, where I spent almost all my childhood. I entered my grandma's house but everything looked different. I saw my father sleeping but he looked different, younger and he was sleeping with a big quilt on him. He was my father but at the same time he was not. Then I met my grandma and she told me something. I remember that she told me that this was not my world and that he was not my father from the present.

Chapter four - Spying on people

As I left that place, in all this time, I still had my cat with me, in my arms, I flew around and found myself in the near by forest. There I noticed many young people and this felt odd. I knew there are no people in that area, it's quite a deserted place and yet many young people walked that place. For some reason I hid behind a tree and was spying on them afraid that they may see me. Then I noticed my neighbour, she came with her car and entered the forest to do something. For one moment I was ready to see what's she going to do but then I knew that it is not my business and turned my face around.

Chapter five - A deserted town on a rainy day

I flew without a compass, blindly flying around and I noticed that it started to rain. Then I noticed an old village with houses made of wood, it looked deserted. I knew that I had to find a place and noticed a building that only had the roof and no walls. I rested there a bit and I noticed two boys having an argument. One of them left and the other stayed and noticed me. I knew I have to leave that place for he was coming to talk with me.

Chapter six - The huge ancient Rome building

I arrived in a bigger town, a vast town, like a city but it looked so strange, some parts were modern, some parts older and some parts looked like ancient Rome. This town was being built and there were workers everywhere, markets, people talking, eating, coming and going, old cars coming and going. Roads of dirt, buildings of stone. I noticed this huge building, it had huge pillars and a huge stair. Like an ancient building from Rome. It was the biggest building there. I knew that I have to enter there and I flew close to the roof and entered in a room. There I noticed a lady and a worker. The lady was making sure the work done is done right. For some reason I knew that I have to show her if it is done right so I started knocking on the walls to see if the walls were hallow and sure they were. My job was done, I showed the lady the truth about the work done and then I left.

I flew around people and was trying to see if they can see me. It was still raining, my cat was still in my arms. It was a dark day with storms and rain. And this is where I woke up.

For some reason I knew that all I was seeing was being made of my memories, bits and pieces, memories from this life and not only. Now, these were just fragments, worlds made of memory fragments.
Old 07-01-2023, 05:19 AM
Deactivated Account

I had a past life experience where I was once in a monastery in Asia, particularly in China at the time since the boarders were different then, I believe it was larger. Initially, I was meditating according to the monastery guidelines, but I wasn't satisfied because I didn't feel like I was heading towards the truth. So in my private time, I would meditate on "what is truth?" and this became my core practice.

Well, before I could complete the specific monastery tenure, I was excommunicated. They just know when a student was off the syllabus. I then went to live in the forests and continued my inquiry. At the time I wore a white robe. Monks were vegetarian then, and I lived that way of life. But I didn't find the truth in that life time. Nowadays I don't bother with past lives, but instead hope to work for a future one.
Old 07-01-2023, 10:45 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
I had a past life experience where I was once in a monastery in Asia, particularly in China at the time since the boarders were different then, I believe it was larger. Initially...

That's very interesting, we both were looking for something beyond the regular Buddhist practices and we both have these memories of being part of a Buddhist group. It's no coincidence that we are here,that we have met here and shared our experiences, our quest had lead us here. And it seems we've been doing this for a very long time, in my case, from the very down of this planet Earth.
Old 09-01-2023, 10:47 AM
Pathfinder
That's one life of the many.

I still don't know mine lol