Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-12-2011, 07:26 PM
Master

Are soul mates and soul groups overrated?

Since I became aware of the first of my soul mates earlier this year, I have identified seven of them with the help of a couple of them who have abilities. Seven people who have been with me in several, in some instances many previous lives. And at first I thought it was awesome. But with time I can't help noticing that most of these people don't really have much impact on my life - if any at all. I am not even in communication with them, directly or indirectly. So what exactly is the purpose of our sharing this lifetime? Yay for us having shared past lives, but was that it and now we are going about our separate lives? I am not saying that this is the case for all of them, but I really really wonder if this was worth sharing multiple lifetimes for.
Old 28-12-2011, 08:01 PM
Master
I really have no idea. I can say that deep within me, i 'know' that if all this is true and for the most part I believe in soulmates that have been with us many lives...(I do have days when I don't want to beleive in anything), but I believe all three of my children, and my dad and various other people in my life are soulmates. The connections with my kids and my dad I feel on some other level that I can't explain and my love for them is different...I love my mom dearly and she probably is too, but I sense it must have been a troubling relationship...and I suppose it has evolved.

Really, I feel stupid now because I have no idea of anything. My very best friend from the moment I laid eyes on him, I experienced thoughts, recollections, feelings that I never experienced ever before...and in fact, I knew of him before I really knew him...I didn't know what it was about... but when I found him, I was totally blown away and to this day, I'm still trying to figure it all out...but with him in particular, I can't shake the sense that we talked prior before being in this life or perhaps another, i obviously don';t know, but I feel so certain we made a pact to find each other and if one didn't remember, do all we could to help them. It drives me insane to say the least... If any of that is true, who knows...if it's not, I wish it would leave my thoughts. lol

Purposes of any of this...anyone's guess. Wish I knew. Yes, sometimes it seems a load of bullcrap...the soulmates and all that...why? what for...
Old 28-12-2011, 08:44 PM
Krystalle

That's why i don't think past lives are that important - after all, they are past, gone......people blame them for the failures in this life instead of living it. Plus, if you met your 'soulmate' in other lives it doesn't mean the connection is more special or stronger. I'd rather live my life like it's the only one i have, not wait for another to fulfill my dreams. /end rant
Old 29-12-2011, 01:46 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrystalleSama
That's why i don't think past lives are that important - after all, they are past, gone......people blame them for the failures in this life instead of living it. Plus, if you met your 'soulmate' in other lives it doesn't mean the connection is more special or stronger. I'd rather live my life like it's the only one i have, not wait for another to fulfill my dreams. /end rant

Good way to look at things. Also failures and setbacks are part of the human experience. Without them we'd have no way to truly appreciate our successes.
Old 29-12-2011, 01:50 PM
Master

I spent over 30 years being with family and friends who were not my soul group, but who had some loose connection. I felt very isolate.

Now, I am very close to meeting soul group members who are connected, but I've made such close friends it doesn't matter like it once did. Funny, how things like that happen.
Old 29-12-2011, 07:43 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrystalleSama

Bravo!!!!!!
Yeah their is a song out at the moment and there is a line that hits me everytime...

Life is short
we only get to live it once
so live and love
and give it all you got...
Your life is short
we only live it once
so live it up.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_2XZxiuECE
Old 29-12-2011, 08:00 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Since I became aware of the first of my soul mates earlier this year, I have identified seven of them with the help of a couple of them who have abilities. Seven people who have been with me in several, in some instances many previous lives. And at first I thought it was awesome. But with time I can't help noticing that most of these people don't really have much impact on my life - if any at all. I am not even in communication with them, directly or indirectly. So what exactly is the purpose of our sharing this lifetime? Yay for us having shared past lives, but was that it and now we are going about our separate lives? I am not saying that this is the case for all of them, but I really really wonder if this was worth sharing multiple lifetimes for.

I totally agree.
Some of them are just hanging out with us in different lives.
Maybe we are just used to be around each other and agree to be around each other again without any karma or any particular purpose.

It includs my own supposed TF. He just hangs out there and it is more of distraction to me than anything else. No help whatsoever!