Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 10-04-2014, 09:13 PM
lightworker22

My most recent OOBE

Hi guys! Would just like to share my most recent Out of Body Experience!

I was dreaming and I ended up in my old high school. It was pitch black everywhere and I thought hang on.. since when was school ever pitch black? All of a sudden I became Lucid. It was pretty cool to wake up in my dream and realise I was sleeping. I then willed myself to OOB.. I felt lots of vibrations and just flew up.. I ended up in some park and flew around it was such a free'ing experience I don't remember much after that I ended up back in my body and woke up it was like 4AM. This must of been my second OOBE, I say that because I stayed within the Earths Atmosphere both times and never entered an "Astral Realm".
Old 11-04-2014, 11:51 PM
Master
Ylou're the newbie? Welcome.

How long did the vibrations last for you?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 12-04-2014, 02:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworker22
Hi guys! Would just like to share my most recent Out of Body Experience!

I was dreaming and I ended up in my old high school. It was pitch black everywhere and I thought hang on.. since when was school ever pitch black? All of a sudden I became Lucid. It was pretty cool to wake up in my dream and realise I was sleeping. I then willed myself to OOB.. I felt lots of vibrations and just flew up.. I ended up in some park and flew around it was such a free'ing experience I don't remember much after that I ended up back in my body and woke up it was like 4AM. This must of been my second OOBE, I say that because I stayed within the Earths Atmosphere both times and never entered an "Astral Realm".

You are already in the "astral realm" when you are dreaming. We dream and project in the same body and dimensions. The only difference is our state of awareness.
Old 12-04-2014, 10:59 PM
Master
Yes. I do think there is a certain seperation when we are sleeping and dreaming.
I've caught myself in that situation several times. As well as just catching myself experiencing the fluttering noise,and awakening.

During the above Experience, I became Lucid during a dream, and thought about seperation.
At that time, at eighteen, I was already aware of the situation of astral projection, having read a number of books about it.

That's when things really began to vibrate, when connecting with the body in the dream state and willing to seperate.
Replete with the immense "Roaring" / Rumbling. A multi-dimensional experience.

No doubt about the reality of that, afterwards. Nothing imagined.

Which situation, again, I terminated.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 13-04-2014, 05:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Yes. I do think there is a certain seperation when we are sleeping and dreaming.
I've caught myself in that situation several times. As well as just catching myself experiencing the fluttering noise,and awakening.

During the above Experience, I became Lucid during a dream, and thought about seperation.
At that time, at eighteen, I was already aware of the situation of astral projection, having read a number of books about it.

That's when things really began to vibrate, when connecting with the body in the dream state and willing to seperate.
Replete with the immense "Roaring" / Rumbling. A multi-dimensional experience.

No doubt about the reality of that, afterwards. Nothing imagined.

Which situation, again, I terminated.
I think somewhere along the lines people have experienced what are unfortunately called "separation symptoms" and thought that they had to be tied in with separation, probably because their predecessor thought the same thing. I am pretty sure that is not the case and instead they are a side-effect of us entering a conscious state with in our astral body, or a manifestation caused by a false belief of what is necessary. Whether that is through astral projection or lucid dreaming matters not a bit. I know this because there is no actual separation of one body and another, it is not possible because both the physical and "astral" body exist in completely different locations. They exist in completely alternate dimensions and so it is not spatially possible for one object in one location to be inside or separate from an object in a completely different location.

In the beginning when I allowed my pre-conceived beliefs about astral projection to determine what I experienced I used to experience "the vibrations" and "separation" process on a regular basis. But now that I am able to see beyond the typical astral projection mumbo jumbo that most people begin projecting believing the reality of the situation clearly is not so universal. If you begin a lucid dream by thinking "oh I have to separate from my physical body!" I can guarantee with in a matter of seconds you're going to will yourself into vibrations and then go through the entire "separation" process. But the truth is if there is any "separation" it has already occurred.

If you are able to will yourself into experiencing vibrations and separation then you are already inside of your astral body, which means you are in the dimension that your astral body exists. So in reality the vibrations you experience are not from separation but either an increase in consciousness and your state of awareness, or they are just a feeling you manifested with your belief that you needed to separate. But I guarantee if you left that notion alone and were able to ascertain that you're already in your astral body without needing vibrations or "separation" you could completely bypass the vibrations and the illusion of separation and the rest of the experience would be exactly the same.

I have had lucid dreams and projections where I did not know I was in my astral body and attempted to separate. It can be useful if you're unable to ascertain that you're already in your astral body but after that its usefulness is non-existent. It certainly is not necessary to lucid dream or astral project, it is merely a side-effect of our beliefs or possibly an increased awareness but I definitely lean more toward the first answer. I have manipulated vibrations and the "separation" process in everyway imaginable and the one truth that I have found is that they ARE NOT necessary for astral projection or lucid dreaming. That we can completely remove both the vibrations and the "separation" process from our pre-conceived idea of lucid dreaming and astral projection and what is necessary for them to happen and it will not change the rest of our experiences. If anything it helps us learn to recognize we're already in our astral body in a much more efficient and less archaic manner, it streamlines our process and gives us more time to experience the meat and bones of the experience instead of wasting time waiting for vibrations and then trying to separate.

So to anyone who believes "separation" is necessary for astral projection I challenge you to project without that belief and see for yourself that it is not. It is just a pointless belief and an overburdened piece of baggage people carry around until they realize the truth about it. If you believed that you weren't in a lucid dream or projection until you used a rainbow as a sliding board into a pink ocean of bubbles I am sure eventually you would manifest that experience and believe you just had your first projection. But let us always keep in mind what happens before we're in a projection is meaningless, what is important is that we are in the projection and are able to ascertain that fact. And by removing the belief of separation you will save yourself a lot of time in the long-run and have a lot more time to spend enjoying what happens after you know you're in a lucid dream or projection.