Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 19-11-2016, 05:02 PM
Pathfinder

Suspicious scars

For a while now I've been looking in to this whole chakras thing.

I try to do some sort of scientific method to this, trial and error, etc.

So far in terms of physical results, when i do a sort of meditation while listening to binaural beats (tuned to each chakra, so im told), sometimes i can actually feel a physical result. the best way i can describe it is a varying amount of pressure in each of the areas. not always do i feel the pressure in each area. but there are two areas i very often feel that physical pressure on; the so called third eye area. its right about my eyebrows. the second, on top of my head. im not sure what they call this one, or if its even a thing. gotta do more research on that.

anyway, with that being said, the reason i started all of this is because one day a year or so back i turned around and looked in the mirror after a shower and noticed several dime-sized scars on what i now know to be a few of the "chakra areas" one thing lead to another and hear i am on this forum.

i still have no f***ing clue what these scars are, and how to find info on them. i mean, these thing are pin-point right on the spot for some of the chakras.

im here to see if anyone here has any info on these things.
Old 19-11-2016, 07:01 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chak117
im here to see if anyone here has any info on these things.

I don't usually guide, I rather take a direct role of being an angel, a demon, or a human. ^_^

Possibility: They are provable proof of the divine showing you that you are the one Neo. Will you allow there message to be in vain? Why do you even seek an answer that you already know the truth? You are special, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise kiddo.

Possibility: What are you talking about? They mean nothing. It is all in your head. Just scars that you didn't notice before that you are beginning to notice because you are starting to awaken.

Possibility: It is a sign that your chakra points are frying out. Scars from a possible past life that are showing up now. It might even be demonic beings attempting to break through your spiritual defenses or evidence of you frying out. Be careful sweetie. This is what you should do, you should seek out spiritual help.

A flux of possibility, yet you seem to be mistaken, it is you who tells us the answer, not vice versa.

What is the answer? You tell me, but if you want, i'll tell you.
Old 19-11-2016, 08:39 PM
Pathfinder

what are your thoughts on them lining up in a straight line along the spinal cord?

can you elaborate on this 'fried" thing ?

what happens if all of those answers are correct? EDIT: in certain perspectives i guess

what do you mean by your first sentence?

EDIT: do you know of a source where i can find more information on how said scars would be caused?

Last edited by Chak117 : 20-11-2016 at 01:09 AM.
Old 20-11-2016, 06:03 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
what are your thoughts on them lining up in a straight line along the spinal cord?
My thoughts are, "I wonder why they are lining straight along your spinal cord."

Quote:
can you elaborate on this 'fried" thing ?

Slang term to describe electronic devices that become overcharged and malfunction.

Quote:
what happens if all of those answers are correct? EDIT: in certain perspectives i guess

What is yours?

Quote:
what do you mean by your first sentence?

What indeed? If you solve the mystery, you might just solve your dilemma...

Quote:
do you know of a source where i can find more information on how said scars would be caused?

You. It seems you are already starting to gravitate towards one of those possibilities.
Old 27-11-2016, 03:14 AM
Pathfinder

i mean about chakra, how it works, etc.

also, theres always been a small scar like the ones i mentioned earlier, but its in the middle of my forehead.

and one more thing, about astral projection. the last time i tried, i got close to something resembling a light opening or something, but it was quickly shut down for some reason. not sure what happened, but it only happened once.

what do you think about that?
Old 27-11-2016, 06:52 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:

also, theres always been a small scar like the ones i mentioned earlier, but its in the middle of my forehead.

Alright, i'll tell you the truth on what it is if you want direct guidance. It seems to be like you are experiencing a awakening, where you are beginning to gravitate more towards becoming a light being. It means you are spiritually evolving. It is all thanks to your devotion to serving god and being a earth angel through your efforts on helping everyone to the best of your abilities. You're lucky, not everyone gets rewarded like this, you must have lived in a past-life as someone very altruistic, and are continuing those efforts in this life.

Quote:
and one more thing, about astral projection. the last time i tried, i got close to something resembling a light opening or something, but it was quickly shut down for some reason. not sure what happened, but it only happened once.

what do you think about that?

Heaven waiting for you. The more good deeds you accumulate the closer you become to the divine. Just shows how well you are progressing. It's better if you figure this out yourself rather than asking others though. I think you already knew all of this already. You just didn't want to accept it. Now you have the reassurance that you needed.
Old 12-12-2016, 05:08 AM
Pathfinder

another question: sleep paralysis is the technical name for it, but what is your take on it?
Old 25-12-2016, 10:09 PM
Newbie ;)

I'v had similar experiences with the physical pressure that are sometimes painful, don't really know what that is about.
Old 10-01-2017, 12:32 AM
Master

Quote:
. the second, on top of my head. im not sure what they call this one,

its called the crown chakra.

Interesting that you have got scars. To me that would indicate energetic damage being done in those areas so something is going on there. Maybe your chakras are giving out too much energy in those areas???? or maybe you are being psychically attacked??

Entities may of even put implants into these areas which could of caused a scar.

I know that probably sounds crazy but once when I got attacked by entity (which slashed me with an astral sword),it left a temporary scar right down one of my physical forearms and made my physical arm swell up.

It took around 24 hrs or so to heal so in your case if the scar is staying there after a possible psychic attack, I'd be wondering why and hence wondering if something like implants have been placed into those chakra points.

I suggest to find yourself a very advanced healer who can look at your energy body and see what is going on in the scarred areas.

Sleep paralyses is not something to be concerned over. Ones physical body is paralysed every night to stop a person from sleep walking and it just means you have kept awareness going so are aware when you reach that state.