Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 08-09-2017, 04:23 PM
Suspended
Thanks Jojo , your answers are reliable. But Ab Orgine answers are far from the truth and misleading viewers. That's why I intervene to Christianity sub-forum here. They're so many posts with funny unrighteous thought that distorted the Christianity truth. Now someone can help to clarify the wrong knowledge.
Old 08-09-2017, 05:26 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Under the influence of which drug?
lol Just asking lol
Old 08-09-2017, 05:29 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Sky;
Quote:
Who will do the counting of the elect ?

Ah my friend as He told us through Thomas, that would be US OURSELVES - first we must put our Self forward and actually agree to follow Him as HE instructs (not as the religion twists) - and as we learned in the other thread, that will be a staggeringly SMALL percentage from among the ENTIRETY of humanity that ever lived HIS day to the last day - I shall CHOOSE you He said - only 1 from each thousand will even try - and of that small group making the legitimate transformation, only 2 from every TEN thousand would actually succeed - become ELECT.... the 144000 is just symbolic, not literal - but it will be EXCEEDINGLY SMALL compared to EVERY SOUL that lives His day to the last day..

JoJo;
Quote:
No one said that they were the "ONLY legitimately saved Souls".

Yes, actually Kjw did post 4

Now you may say Im "playing with your gods words" - but actually that is cart before the horse - the BIBLE ALREADY messed it up and altered it time and time again - all Im ACTUALLY doing, is presenting your bible in modern PLAIN ENGLISH that anyone can see clearly, minus the religious chicanery of course... Just as an fyi - revelations is NOT your gods words - its CHRIST speaking, a message sent to John delivered by an Angel...read it PROPERLY.. If you knew anything of John youd know he is not really of your religion at all - that is why besides THIS revelations for which he is a SAINT - alongside he has OTHER GOSPELS that got him damned as a heretic by your same religion !!

Seems the religion picks and chooses his truth for him - along with all bible truth treated the same way of course - what suits their purpose you are ALLOWED to know, such as here - what does NOT suit their purpose they forbid as "heresy" and MURDER any who understand.. Now, you seem like a brijght clever lady - surely you can see their hypocrisy there..??..

All Im doing is showing it clearly - I PARAPHRASE in modern plain English, but rest assured there is no misrepresetation by ME - but alas your religion and s its official scripture can NOT say the same at all !!

Read the ORIGINAL gospel of John - google "secret John" - and you will see for sure what I mean - THAT ORIGINAL is his full truth, delivered by Christ DIRECTLY in spirit.. This here, is an addendum - an add on - a clarity for things ALREADY given and that SHOULD be already known and understood contained IN the original gospel he wrote - but as said and as Christ clearly repeatedly warned you (all) - your religion STOLE THE TRUTH from you, and now you are pretty clueless here piecing together what THEY DICTATE to be your truth.....Read the original first THEN come read Revelations, see what you are missing and benig denied..

Quote:
14 Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads. 2 And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps. 3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth

Now, NOBODY is disputing WHERE they come from ORIGINALLY, here on Earth OBVIOUSLY, they are MORTALS like us, who know and understand Christ, and HIS LEGITIMATE TRUTH - as opposed to all those others who know a part truth given by religion for example - look, THEY didn't make it - only the ones who did as CHRIST SAID and He ACTUALLY said come right out of that religion entirely - for those with ears to hear...

So I dont know why you made that comment about where the elect come from...But look - the other part - its nit about MAN -it says clearly NO ONE - it does NOt say "no MAN" as you insist above...This quote cmes from Biblegateway - so read it for your self - no editing by me -it says no ONE..

And see WHAT does it mean..?...Well if you knew Johns FULL truth from the other gospel then it would help greatly here - I wil tell you bluntly this is a METAPHYSICAL TRANSOFROMATION he is describing - bare that in mind - mortal man in UNION with eternal Divine - BECOMING IT - now I know the religion WITH HELD all that from you, and so , you really need the ORIGINAL truth from John if you are to keep up with me - and Christ of course, for the original truth is HIS truth, again, with held from you BY your religion !!

But here in revelations - keep the context - the SEALS have just been broken yes..??... And thes epeople have BECOME LIKE CHRIST - had the truth revaled to them ALONE and they alone STAND on A MOUNT Zion....Understand SYMBOLOGY - it means they are the only ones ABLE to attin your gods heaven - it is about TRANSFORMATION mrtla TO Divine - let it sink in -and as I say you will neeed Johns full truth to understand this lesser truth here..

Mount Zion just means they are spiritually HIGHER now - just as John himself is IN SPIRIT, not mortal, as all this is revealed to him...Understand..??...The ELECT share the same spiritual ability that John demonstrates, and The MOUNTAIN is just a symbol of their HIGHER STATE.... Its about TRANSFORMATION - always - mortal BECOMES Divine...

Which leads nicely to the ELDERS and the ranks of Angels which DO exist despite whet you missed....The Elders first - I don't think you will grasp this at all, but remember it is about TRANSFORMATION - mortal BECOMING Divine - its an ENERGTEIC TRANSFER that brings spiritual union...DO let it sink in - and perhaps appreciate here that John - starts off INSIDE the ortal body -and is repeateldly INVITED to raise himself HIGHER by this Angel -to attain various stateso or HEAVENS and the tuth they contain...

As this is happening - inside his body, the ACTUAL MECHANISM that ALLOWS him to do this - the HOLY GHOST as you would know it - an ENERGY - identical to KUNDALINI, one and the same, begins to RISE through CHAKRAS, and this is the "invite to come higher" every time - and also the seven CHURCHES that are met and dealt with at the START of the process....HERE the energy that is the Holy Ghost/kundalini, has raised all the way up the spine and has encountered now "24 elders around a throne" - I will tell you this is the 12 PAIRS of CRANIAL NERVES within your brain that this energy is now activating, ALLOWING the spiritual transfer of energy and WISDOM INTO Johns mind.... He IS describing primarily a TRANSFORMTION and energetic exchange as mortal BECOMES Divine - at the stage of "meeting the elders" he has actually just opened that which is known as the THIRD EYE and thus now is perceiving purely spiritual revelation - he is describing the PROCESS that ALLOWS him - and US - to do the very same..

Now - as I say - I don't REALY expect many of you to understand the METAPHYSICAL UNIVERSAL TRUTHS that Christ delivers - at least, NOT unless you read John ORIGINAL and COMPLETE truth first - but alas as said, your religion hoodwinked you (all) completely - and all that probably went right over your head(s)...lol....but metaphysical energetic transformation - mortal BECOMING DIVINE - is exactly and precisely what the whole REVELATION is about - For those with ears to hear...

Ah - nearly forgot - the ANGELS around the throne..Yer, really should read more carefully...

Quote:
Then I looked and heard the voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands, and ten thousand times ten thousand. They encircled the throne and the living creatures and the elders.

So yer - they are real enough - you just missed them - I misrepresent NOTHING - its your own lack of true spiritual knowledge that is the fault - blame your religion were I you - Christ did..lol

See now, IF any of you HAD read Johns ORIGINAL gospel - then you would have already met the real bad guy here - that DRAGON mentioned in revelations - its ORIGIN and its CREATION is give in the ORIGINAL gospel all fully explained - and see - that dragon Folks - sorry to tell you - but it IS your "god Yhvh" - according to Christ directly - go figure.... A GREAT deception was done to you indeed just as He clearly warned you (all) - Im just cleaning up the religious confusion, showing His truth again clearly..
Old 08-09-2017, 05:30 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
The Christian religion seems mostly set up to control the mass's (former catholic here)
As in....You must believe this way and think this way and live this way and cannot believe or think independently and still go to heaven...

So it seems to me that the concept of heaven and hell have been created as bait to control the people......follow our dogma to the letter and you'll go to heaven......question anything about it....and you go to hell!!!
Quote:
FACTS and the thing is God would want us to question everything to gain wisdom so it don't add up

Christianity has never wanted there followers to question anything about it....they just want good little acolytes that tow the Christian party line.....
They say "don't question GOD but I thought I was questioning the person that I'm speaking with about the religion they follow but okay all Christians are God's now lol RIIIGHHHT
Old 08-09-2017, 08:29 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveFeathers
They say "don't question GOD but I thought I was questioning the person that I'm speaking with about the religion they follow but okay all Christians are God's now lol RIIIGHHHT

Do you or others only believe we are God but not ghost? That's why Ab Orgine is wrong with the concept of only God. God can shrink himself to a point. But ghost has less powerful dharma and only maintain one size. They can't fly. So who are you is a big question in the future.
Old 08-09-2017, 08:39 PM
Suspended
Ab Orgine, just this way, your understanding isn't very right but God Jehovah and Jesus Christ never wrong. But human understanding isn't right. Are we all Gods? No, a lot of them are ghosts otherwise the grave will be totally empty. You only think one way,but there're many ways to end up a question. This is not a theory but it's a reality or truth. We have to be brought by someone in the heaven to become God or we ascended to become God. But not 100% that we will become God. So the Gnostic book do not sure has the method to become God. It's because after Jesus's time no more human can become God directly, innit?
Old 08-09-2017, 08:57 PM
Master
Jeremy. See Revelation 12, involving "Stars". Nevermind Ghosts.

What is "stars" aligned with in all of scripture?

Is the world as real as it seems? Or a state of mind?
Good topic for a thread.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 08-09-2017, 10:04 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50

now, how would you debunk this as being Jesus speaking? and who he was referring to? say... it was an Angel?, NO, they were created by Jesus ,(Colo. 1:16). and you certainly CAN'T SAY it was Adam, because he also was created by Jesus...and "YAHWEH" ,(Gen. 1:26 And God said, Let us make man...). and Jesus WASN'T speaking to an Angel, because they DID NOT CREATE ANYTHING! so who was the, "US"... (plural) here if it WASN'T Adam or the Angels? if you don't know the truth, please don't act as though you do.
I'm sorry but man was created by God not Jesus. Jesus did not create man and had no parts of creating man and most certainly did not create Adam for Jesus came far after Adam is I'm not mistaken. Jesus was sent by God to communicate with man and educate those on the gifts and the laws of God long after man was created. Jesus is not God but another one of God's children.
Old 08-09-2017, 10:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveFeathers
I'm sorry but man was created by God not Jesus. Jesus did not create man and had no parts of creating man and most certainly did not create Adam for Jesus came far after Adam is I'm not mistaken. Jesus was sent by God to communicate with man and educate those on the gifts and the laws of God long after man was created. Jesus is not God but another one of God's children.

Well, that counters what scripture says L.F.

Perhaps see my scripture quote in "The Mystery of God is Great" thread.

Also Adam and Jesus are equated in 1 or 2 Corinthians, chapter 15.
As John says, He is co equal, the manifested Word of God, through which all things came into being.
Including us. "The light of every person", though He was not recognized as such by those He appeared to.

Scripture also say's, " God is light, and in Him there is no darkness at all."

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 08-09-2017, 10:22 PM
Experiencer

[quote=Ab Origine]Hi Folks..

"and as I have said, Christ has NO AFFILIATION tot he Jewish god Yhvh...."

ab-Christ is indeed affiliated with the Jewish God Yaweh-Jesus Christ is His Son.

and it is that very sentence of yours is why you are met with so much resistance when you post in a Christian forum

and bong is right when he says you are attempting to lead viewers down wrong roads.

the 144,000 relates to the 12 tribes of Israel-