Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 07-09-2012, 06:44 PM
Bodhi_Spirit

Question Azeztulite... Anyone used or own it?

I've recently been meditating with and reading more on different crystals.
Azeztulite is one of the crystals I've read about more recently. First of all let me say I'm amazed that someone decided to trade mark the name Azeztulite (it's a crystal, it came from the earth, trade marked lol). Secondly I'm amazed at it's price! It seems like it might be a big scam they've been running for a while and are still trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes. That leads me to my questions. Have any of you owned or used Azeztulite? What are you thoughts on it, is it just plain old quartz?
Old 07-09-2012, 06:53 PM
Neville

I have. There is some controversy over the stuff, I heard or read that the same bloke who has the patent on nebula stone also has the same sort of ownership of genuine "Azeztulite" Which is according to some commentators just a layered quartz from a particular area of the World. Like other Crystals only available from one place in the world.

OK Having told of the controversy and possible rip off potential there in.

I should now really say personal experience with this stone.

It did not encourage my consciousness to leave my body. It ejected it. I was thrown immediately into an out of body experience.

I cannot recommend it enough , if the OBE is the experience you seek.
Old 07-09-2012, 07:32 PM
Bodhi_Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
I have. There is some controversy over the stuff, I heard or read that the same bloke who has the patent on nebula stone also has the same sort of ownership of genuine "Azeztulite" Which is according to some commentators just a layered quartz from a particular area of the World. Like other Crystals only available from one place in the world.

OK Having told of the controversy and possible rip off potential there in.

I should now really say personal experience with this stone.

It did not encourage my consciousness to leave my body. It ejected it. I was thrown immediately into an out of body experience.

I cannot recommend it enough , if the OBE is the experience you seek.

Well an obe is always an interesting experience. I was thinking more along the lines of helping my kundalini awaken at some point. May I ask where the stone was purchased from? Did it comes direct from the source ie "the very expensive crystal shop"?
Old 07-09-2012, 07:51 PM
Neville

Quote:
Did it comes direct from the source ie "the very expensive crystal shop"?

It came from the very expensive ebay with a certificate of authentication (whatever that is meant to signify)

Alas I am not to up on issues of Kundalini.. Something to do with a snake in your spine or some such...I can't imagine who would want to wake a snake up .especially with the accompanying dizzying disorientation.

There was a thread here before the crash regarding both the signs and symptoms of an awakened Kundalini that listed things from Lumbago to Sciatica. and a lot more besides.

There is a member of these forums called Xan who is the go to person for matters Kundalini though.

My experience with Azestulite has remained , being kicked out of my body. which in and of itself quiet surprised me. Petalite eases one out of their body, Lapis just takes me back to Ancient Egypt. But Azestulite.. tha'st like the ejector seat in James Bonds Aston Martin in so far is it propels me out of body.
Old 07-09-2012, 08:41 PM
Bodhi_Spirit

Quote:
It came from the very expensive ebay with a certificate of authentication (whatever that is meant to signify)

Alas I am not to up on issues of Kundalini.. Something to do with a snake in your spine or some such...I can't imagine who would want to wake a snake up .especially with the accompanying dizzying disorientation.

There was a thread here before the crash regarding both the signs and symptoms of an awakened Kundalini that listed things from Lumbago to Sciatica. and a lot more besides.

There is a member of these forums called Xan who is the go to person for matters Kundalini though.

My experience with Azestulite has remained , being kicked out of my body. which in and of itself quiet surprised me. Petalite eases one out of their body, Lapis just takes me back to Ancient Egypt. But Azestulite.. tha'st like the ejector seat in James Bonds Aston Martin in so far is it propels me out of body.

Thank you very much for the info Neville. I guess I'll start looking for a place to purchase a piece from. I'm not sure where to start on ebay though any suggestions? The expensive shop I was talking about is owned by Robert Simmons the man who trade marked Azeztulite. http://heavenandearthjewelry.com/ all of the decent size pieces are in the hundreds of dollars. I can't see spending $300.00 just to see if I can work with the crystals energy.
Old 07-09-2012, 08:44 PM
Neville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzyga
Thank you very much for the info Neville. I guess I'll start looking for a place to purchase a piece from. I'm not sure where to start on ebay though any suggestions? The expensive shop I was talking about is owned by Robert Simmons the man who trade marked Azeztulite. http://heavenandearthjewelry.com/ all of the decent size pieces are in the hundreds of dollars. I can't see spending $300.00 just to see if I can work with the crystals energy.

It will be real enough from Simmons as indeed his Nebula stone will be
Old 07-09-2012, 09:03 PM
Bodhi_Spirit

Quote:
It will be real enough from Simmons as indeed his Nebula stone will be
Hmmmm? I guess that's where I should go then. Funny you mention it I was thinking about the Nebula stone a few days ago as I was going through the book of stones. How was your experience with it?
Old 07-09-2012, 09:17 PM
Neville

Nebula Stone is a bit too subtle and gentle to have any effect on my rock and roll approach to crystals, I think nebula stone would be better suited to someone who is better at subtle energies than I.

I do have Two pieces, but they nothing for me. On the surface.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:32 PM
Bodhi_Spirit

Thumbs up

Quote:
Nebula Stone is a bit too subtle and gentle to have any effect on my rock and roll approach to crystals, I think nebula stone would be better suited to someone who is better at subtle energies than I.

I do have Two pieces, but they nothing for me. On the surface.

Okay, I was just curious if anything. I may purchase one or two and see how I work with them. Once again thank you for the info.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:59 PM
Master
Wink

Cheap and nasty low grade quartz . Sold at stupid prices .

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.