Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 21-07-2017, 06:53 AM
Experiencer
Just purchased a 27 LBS ocean jasper from one of my Chinese dealers. It was originally taken from Madagascar. I think it might be one of my nicest purchases yet I'm really lucky I have an understanding wife. She puts up with all this. But then again she loves crystals too.

Old 22-07-2017, 07:53 PM
Experiencer
wow, thats so far the most unusual crystal I've seen Crystal Canuck. It has an interesting aliveness to it. It gives me the kind of odd impression that it'd get up and walk around if it could, like a person (may look a bit strange but well....arent we all haha). Of course thats just my impressions lol
Old 22-07-2017, 08:26 PM
Newbie ;)

That’s really cool. Wish I could post a picture of a stone I found in a river a while back to see if anyone could figure out what it is. It’s very unusual looking.
Old 23-07-2017, 04:34 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquamarine
wow, thats so far the most unusual crystal I've seen Crystal Canuck. It has an interesting aliveness to it. It gives me the kind of odd impression that it'd get up and walk around if it could, like a person (may look a bit strange but well....arent we all haha). Of course thats just my impressions lol

It does seem quite alive doesn't it ? At the very least has personality. I agree quite unusual but at the same time has a beauty to it, with lots of colour. I think it will be a really nice addition to my collection. I have never spent that much on a crystal/stone. I have gotten some really nice 10-30 LBS specimens of quartz, fluorite and calcite and so forth but usually get crazy deals like 200 bucks or so.

Maybe I should really check myself, and maybe I should listen to my wife and make that my last crystal purchase. If you saw my house you would laugh it's starting to look like a museum.
Old 23-07-2017, 11:29 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal canuck
It does seem quite alive doesn't it ? At the very least has personality. I agree quite unusual but at the same time has a beauty to it, with lots of colour. I think it will be a really nice addition to my collection. I have never spent that much on a crystal/stone. I have gotten some really nice 10-30 LBS specimens of quartz, fluorite and calcite and so forth but usually get crazy deals like 200 bucks or so.

Maybe I should really check myself, and maybe I should listen to my wife and make that my last crystal purchase. If you saw my house you would laugh it's starting to look like a museum.

I told myself for thousands of times it's my last crazy purchase, but I'm still doing the same thing over and over :)
That crystal would definitely bring more happy moments in your life, that's for sure.
Old 23-07-2017, 04:44 PM
Master
Are you sure that's not Polychrome Jasper ?

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 23-07-2017, 06:30 PM
Experiencer
No, I am not 100 % sure. Just going off what my dealer tells me. Thought it was crazy cool and had to have it, you can call it unicorn jasper for all I care. Although I am mildly interested in finding out the actual name if it isn't really ocean jasper.

I just looked up this polychrome jasper and I think you are right, it looks an awful lot like that, although maybe it's a slightly more colourful specimen than the average piece.
Old 23-07-2017, 06:50 PM
Experiencer
Quote:

I think you said you don't do any work with crystals in a metaphysical way right? I wonder if someone might get a lot out of working with it, it seems to want to communicate, or thats the sense I get from it, and it sounds like you sense that it is putting out energy too.

my spending is out of hand too, I bought crystals online last night and then today on my way back into town I stopped by the crystal shop and made another larger purchase plus a bunch of smaller crystals. I'm completely out of control lol but they're so pretty :3 I surround myself with beauty - thats good right? lol Of course a quartz might not taste very good for dinner :P

Last edited by Aquamarine : 23-07-2017 at 08:54 PM.
Old 23-07-2017, 09:57 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Just purchased a 27 LBS ocean jasper from one of my Chinese dealers. It was originally taken from Madagascar. I think it might be one of my nicest purchases yet I'm really lucky I have an understanding wife. She puts up with all this. But then again she loves crystals too.

Woah, that is gargantuan! Very nice purchase, she's beautiful. I love Ocean Jasper, it is a lovely stone, I am going to buy me some pebble sized jasper here soon too
Old 24-07-2017, 12:08 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquamarine
I think you said you don't do any work with crystals in a metaphysical way right? I wonder if someone might get a lot out of working with it, it seems to want to communicate, or thats the sense I get from it, and it sounds like you sense that it is putting out energy too.

No you're right, I don't do any metaphysical work with them, I just collect them for their beauty. My wife however does do some mild work, or at least can feel and identify their energy flows. I can sense something from it, some sort of attraction. My wife was attracted to it big time as well.

Thanks Clover ! I think it's a " she " as well. The fact it's such a giant helped justify the purchase as well.