Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 18-07-2017, 09:53 PM
Newbie ;)

I recently bought a lapis-lazuli and a blue agate to add to my crystal collection. I was sooo drawn by them... I only went to the store to get a crystal to store with one of my tarot decks and I ended up buying these two xD

I can't post pictures yet, but the crystal I got for my Linestrider tarot is really precious. I knew I wanted an amethyst because the deck really gives me that feeling... And I got there and there was one that looked like a heart! I immediately grabbed it. I had to have it xD (I'll show my collection soon!)
Old 18-07-2017, 10:19 PM
Seeker

Bought a Green Kyanite and Black Kyanite to join with my lonely Blue Kyanite.
Old 19-07-2017, 01:50 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar-n-Spice
Omg omg omg :-O so lovely and majestic Aquamarine.

thank you very much Sugar-n-Spice! She does really do beautiful work (if you mean the braclets?), I fell in love with them right away
Old 19-07-2017, 01:58 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal canuck
Wow ! I really love the clear crystal with the pink inclusion. What type of crystal is that ? Pink quartz maybe ?

The crystal is a danburite, but it doesn't have a pink inclusion, sorry to be misleading! It was reflecting something in the background. I'd have posted one without that but I was having trouble with my pictures coming out blurry so I decided to post that one despite the pink being reflected. That crystal reflects everything, I guess because the cut, its often flashing colors.
Old 19-07-2017, 02:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquamarine
thank you very much Sugar-n-Spice! She does really do beautiful work (if you mean the braclets?), I fell in love with them right away
Yes I meant the bracelets ♡ I have a rough charoite bracelet similar in look (without the decorative beads).
Old 19-07-2017, 06:29 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquamarine
The crystal is a danburite, but it doesn't have a pink inclusion, sorry to be misleading! It was reflecting something in the background. I'd have posted one without that but I was having trouble with my pictures coming out blurry so I decided to post that one despite the pink being reflected. That crystal reflects everything, I guess because the cut, its often flashing colors.

Oh I see ! Still extremely beautiful nonetheless. Is this danburite available in large clusters ? I have never heard of it before. Thanks for sharing this.
Old 20-07-2017, 12:07 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar-n-Spice
Yes I meant the bracelets ♡ I have a rough charoite bracelet similar in look (without the decorative beads).

It sounds quite lovely as well. I'm not familiar with Charoite so I googled it and the purple stone came up, really quite lovely, also some blue.
Old 20-07-2017, 12:36 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Oh I see ! Still extremely beautiful nonetheless. Is this danburite available in large clusters ? I have never heard of it before. Thanks for sharing this.

I don't know. Thats a good question. I never buy really large clusters, I know you buy the big ones, and the largest I saw that she had in the store where I got it was only about 5 inches long or so.

I agree, I was really attracted to it, it is beautiful - I think I was taken back by that and it really sold itself when it flashed purple at me lol

sorry I can't be of more help!
Old 20-07-2017, 03:08 AM
Experiencer
Well I found one that's sort of big. Not big enough for me, but almost 5 lbs so I guess that's about as big as I found. It's really expensive over $ 5000 USD, which is more than I would pay for something under 5 LBS, but I thought I would share a picture of this Danburite with amethyst inclusions. If it was 3 times the size and 5 times cheaper I would jump on it. It's really beautiful.

Old 20-07-2017, 03:55 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Well I found one that's sort of big. Not big enough for me, but almost 5 lbs so I guess that's about as big as I found. It's really expensive over $ 5000 USD, which is more than I would pay for something under 5 LBS, but I thought I would share a picture of this Danburite with amethyst inclusions. If it was 3 times the size and 5 times cheaper I would jump on it. It's really beautiful.

omgosh my heart is fluttering just looking at it. I like the amethyst inclusions too, its really a perfect mixture I think personally. When I meditate with it I use it with amethyst a lot and it seems to compliment it.

thanks for posting it. I guess because it has so many clear pieces it would make it rather expensive. My clear piece was way more expensive than the 2nd piece I got that is cloudy.