Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-12-2017, 04:45 AM
Same Sex twin flame27

Twin flame connection w/third party involved.

Tell me. What has been your experience with having this intense soul connection with your TF and have a third party interfering. Whether it be a gf/bf/mom/dad/cousin/aunt/uncle/etc....

What happened and how did you deal with it.
Old 09-12-2017, 10:48 AM
Master
Depends what the interference is about. But in my experience in most cases it's up to the other party what they do with it. It is out of your control. You can only control your side of it, so if it's your family and friends. Then you can make the decisions what to do about it, how to deal with it.
But if it's the other party's family and friends or partner maybe... then it's entirely up to the other TF. You cannot control how they handle the situation. You can express what you don't like and how it makes you feel. Then it's up to the other.
If you don't like what they do with it, all you can do is decide to either stay or go.
I don't think this is any different in a 'normal' relationship or in a TF one.
If the other values your connection as much as you do, they'd make that a priority. If they don't, well... then clearly you aren't on the same page concerning the connection.

In my experience, and from the many stories on here, I think the latter is mostly the case: the TFs not being on the same page entirely concerning the connection. Hence one always doing a runner.
Old 09-12-2017, 03:40 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Same Sex twin flame27
Tell me. What has been your experience with having this intense soul connection with your TF and have a third party interfering. Whether it be a gf/bf/mom/dad/cousin/aunt/uncle/etc....

What happened and how did you deal with it.

In the 30 years I've know mine there has always been a third party. He and I had a romantic relationship when we were young many decades ago. Other than that he has always had another woman involved and still does today.

The connection between us is intense and we are in contact. While I want that romantic relationship again, it does not seem to be in the cards for us. I learned a very long time ago to accept this very unique "friendship" with him, to accept him in my life as he is and to be ok with his many relationships, even 2 marriages. It is not always easy when you love someone, but having this special person in my life is certainly better than not having him at all.

When we were in our 20s I ran because I saw nothing was going to happen between us. We both moved on with lives, careers, marriages, families. But he came back again after more than 20 years of no contact. He always ends up coming back in my life.
Old 09-12-2017, 06:30 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdm1
In the 30 years I've know mine there has always been a third party. He and I had a romantic relationship when we were young many decades ago. Other than that he has always had another woman involved and still does today.

The connection between us is intense and we are in contact. While I want that romantic relationship again, it does not seem to be in the cards for us. I learned a very long time ago to accept this very unique "friendship" with him, to accept him in my life as he is and to be ok with his many relationships, even 2 marriages. It is not always easy when you love someone, but having this special person in my life is certainly better than not having him at all.

When we were in our 20s I ran because I saw nothing was going to happen between us. We both moved on with lives, careers, marriages, families. But he came back again after more than 20 years of no contact. He always ends up coming back in my life.

Do you ever discuss your running? I ran for similar reason and now they we reconnected and are kind of seeing each other I see the hurt it caused and how it further validated his distrust if relationships. Revisiting this one issue has created major shifts.
Old 09-12-2017, 06:35 PM
Experiencer

Sometimes that third party can be a soulmate there to help the TF grow or heal in a specific area making union more likely. I've experienced this after we parted ways when he met someone else (I was not ready to deal with all his baggage at the time). The relationship was hard on him but honestly, he grew up a lot.
Sometimes it is just toxic negative energy, if so, I would suggest doing energy clearing (I use Cassady Cayne). Working in 5d, I do a merkaba healing I found on website for twinflamehealers and of course I follow my own inner guidance.
Old 09-12-2017, 09:27 PM
Same Sex twin flame27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminata007
Sometimes that third party can be a soulmate there to help the TF grow or heal in a specific area making union more likely. I've experienced this after we parted ways when he met someone else (I was not ready to deal with all his baggage at the time). The relationship was hard on him but honestly, he grew up a lot.
Sometimes it is just toxic negative energy, if so, I would suggest doing energy clearing (I use Cassady Cayne). Working in 5d, I do a merkaba healing I found on website for twinflamehealers and of course I follow my own inner guidance.

Cassady cane is good. I read her blogs on the regular. What I have experienced throughout my journey is that is is always a third party involved and they all ended up being toxic. I had had my share of toxic friendships so I guess that's where my healing began because now I know I deserve better friends than that. I rather be alone than be around toxic people.
Old 09-12-2017, 11:29 PM
Experiencer

Thus year hs been tough, I had to let go of friends that I care about. They were not interfering in my situationship with my TF but I was not in a high vibration when I was dealing with them
Old 10-12-2017, 01:26 AM
Same Sex twin flame27

You know what? I wonder if the third party involved is also learning something from this connection. Learn how to let go perhaps?
Old 10-12-2017, 10:15 AM
Master
Yes, I think that is the case, learning to get go.
I know for me it is a big thing, always has been a problem for me. And from what I can work out, it is a problem for most people.

Yesterday I was in a live session with a channeling from Lightmasters and was told that this month is all that. Letting go, but also a time of 'nothingness' so to speak. We're in a holding pattern for now. Not knowing where you want to go, not knowing what you want, not knowing where you want to live, what work you want to do, and so on.
For me that resonates 100%. I knew I wanted to move house, what I wanted to do with my life, what my goals are. And suddenly since about a week, I seem to have lost that 'knowing', and the drive that came with it.
From what I read here, many TFs are going through rough times at the mo, and what I hear from Twinstrology as well. And I believe Cassady Cayne was going on about similar things, all saying that right now the DM is going through a phase of growth and transitioning.
As far as I can say, this all started in August -mid August for me- right after the Lion's Gate, with all the eclipses and shifts. Up until that moment life seemed to be going quite well, my relationship was okay too.

It has been quite the year for sure! Something I had not expected as this is a 1 year. Last year I did expect upheaval, it being a 9 year --> letting go and stuff. I thought this year would propel us further. And yes, it did, but not in the nicest of ways.
Also odd that all this upheaval began around August/September, which is when the energies of the new year (2018) gently starts to come in. So the time where the 1 energies of 2017 slowly begin to make place for the 11/2 energies of 2018.
I had truly thought that after 2016 -a 9 year- things would finally get better and continue to get better. In a nice, good feeling way. Boy, was I wrong!
Old 10-12-2017, 01:23 PM
Ascender

When I met tf he was married (still is technically but has a girlfriend and not with his wife now?). Anyway, I have come to regard his wife as some member of our soul family as well... I think that because I was shown some past lives in which she was there with us in different capacities. The life I was mainly shown was one in which he was my son and she was also a grown woman and she stool him from me.
In some weird way I have wondered if my karma is more with her than with him. I do feel a lot of love for her at this point, I don't have any negative feelings about her and I honestly feel a lot of love for her. I have really made my peace with her and would like to be her friend. But I never contacted her because I figured that wouldn't go over well.

As far as his current girlfriend/ rebound. I don't think she is much beyond a rebound. I know he's not giving his heart to anyone. He told me he has never let anyone in and he never will!

I also had an experience in which I connected to his grandpa, who is currently dying of cancer during a meditation. I think in some strange way grandpa's soul was also my guide. I definitely felt an older male presence around for a long time as my strongest guide. Recently, since he has become sicker, I have not felt him so much but I did connect to him in that meditation and I wasn't even trying to.