Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-12-2011, 05:58 PM
Master
help please , im going mad :(

the last few days have been driving me crazy , i cant make head nor tail of what is gong on , even if i am still .. nothing ....

just lately i have been having these dreams of my twin and my kids dad , each time i know there is a decision needing to be made , however every dream there seems to be my twins mom and my mum present . i dreamt in one that she was ill (my twins mom) but he came bk to me , in another my twin came back and my kids dad was crying upstairs because i made my decision , and he was crying to my mum .

i have been caughtup in this triangle of three men , my kids dad , my twin and a potential , my twin came on the scene same time as the potential and this man has stayed throughout , i knew this potential was never meant for me as the connection wasnt there , there has to be that passion else there is no point ,

these dreams have been driving me nuts trying to work out the connection.... the other day i found out my kidsd dads mum was dying , she only has a few months , now i have found out pootentials mom died yesterday , my good friend , whos life seems to eb runnign paralell with mine his mom is also dying , ....... i dunno what this is trying to tell me , is it telling me....

A.sumthing is not right with my mum and my twins mom , ?
B. i dotn speak to my own mother or his mother so do i neeed to make contact>?
c. is my twin gonna return as my kids dad needs me most and leave me with this HUGE decision to make? it would be selfish to make myself happy and leave my kids dad in pain suffering from the loss of his mom and also his family ,
d. none of this ? its really driving me nuts im going mad :((((((((( can sumone help me please ? am i not seeing clearly? the last week i have had incredible signs that have pulled me back towards my twin , i feel im so close but at what cost ?

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 01-12-2011, 06:12 PM
sesheta

Oh, Mystical, it does indeed sounds like you're in a rough patch :(
My first piece of advise would be to breathe.....try to stay calm and focussed - hard, I know, but do your best!
Second - maybe the dreams were just giving you advance warning of the changes coming, so you could be better able to deal with them. I think a lot of stuff the comes to us in dreams is also our subconscious trying to make sense of our feelings...messy sometimes, isn't it??
Third - regardless of anything else going on, you cannot be responsible for anyone else's happiness, or sadness. If you are not happy yourself, then you can't possibly make others happy, and they have to sense that on some level. You deserve to be happy....think long and hard and, once you've reached your decision - go for it. Aim for that goal, and don't stop until you get there! If you have found your TF, and you are both able, and want, to be together, then don't let the chance slip away - life is too short for that. You asked at the end of your post: at what cost?
The cost is your own happiness and your choice of how to live your life. I battled & survived cancer, and suffered through the death of both of my parents, by the time I was 36 years old...it all taught me that you can't waste any time - it's too precious.
Hope this helps somewhat....just my opinion....:)
Old 01-12-2011, 08:21 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
the last few days have been driving me crazy , i cant make head nor tail of what is gong on , even if i am still .. nothing ....

just lately i have been having these dreams of my twin and my kids dad , each time i know there is a decision needing to be made , however every dream there seems to be my twins mom and my mum present . i dreamt in one that she was ill (my twins mom) but he came bk to me , in another my twin came back and my kids dad was crying upstairs because i made my decision , and he was crying to my mum .

i have been caughtup in this triangle of three men , my kids dad , my twin and a potential , my twin came on the scene same time as the potential and this man has stayed throughout , i knew this potential was never meant for me as the connection wasnt there , there has to be that passion else there is no point ,

these dreams have been driving me nuts trying to work out the connection.... the other day i found out my kidsd dads mum was dying , she only has a few months , now i have found out pootentials mom died yesterday , my good friend , whos life seems to eb runnign paralell with mine his mom is also dying , ....... i dunno what this is trying to tell me , is it telling me....

A.sumthing is not right with my mum and my twins mom , ?
B. i dotn speak to my own mother or his mother so do i neeed to make contact>?
c. is my twin gonna return as my kids dad needs me most and leave me with this HUGE decision to make? it would be selfish to make myself happy and leave my kids dad in pain suffering from the loss of his mom and also his family ,
d. none of this ? its really driving me nuts im going mad :((((((((( can sumone help me please ? am i not seeing clearly? the last week i have had incredible signs that have pulled me back towards my twin , i feel im so close but at what cost ?

When we stand at a turning point in life where there are many choices we often experience that we don’t know what to do. So some try to find the answers they need, outside themselves. Some people find the answers they need outside, but for those who have come as far as you needs to find them within.

Close your eyes and meditate and find peace. When you are in balance and when you feel calm ask you question within. Ask that you are given the answers you need to act correctly due to how you best can live this life.

I am sorry if this seems a little hard, but I am in no doubt that this will help

I will pray for you

Yours

A peaceful mind
Old 01-12-2011, 08:29 PM
Master
thanks for the responses , i have tried today to meditate but keep hitting a brick wall , i cnat seem to get away from the idea that my kids dad and potential are looking for a mother figure from me i just feel that my twin will turn up just as my kids dad is about to lose his mother , but i cannot be sure there is definately some kind of signif as when i had the dreams i knew sumthing was not right and then potential and kids dad both find out the devestating news of their moms , i do feel all is well with my mom and twins as they were in my dreams as me and twin were happy .

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 02-12-2011, 01:07 PM
Mind's Eye

I hate to be the party pooper again, but no amount of prayer or meditation will make roses grow out of a bad decision. Mystic, with all do respect, you are a married woman with children; and yet you gaze over the fence at someone elses husband and label him as your twin flame... And then at the same time, you are eyeballing another man? I hope you are wise enough to see how this twin flame rubbish has twisted your mind into a confused knot. And it is confused because modern spiritual practices tell us that there is no such thing as wrong or right... therefore, everything is acceptable. But modern events tell us that where there is no moral or ethical boundaries, there is chaos.

I think you should sit down and have a long talk with yourself... You don't want to end up like my ex wife who was in love with every man she came in contact with and professed him as her soul mate. She lost her faithful husband, her friends and is now alone and miserable in her life. No respectable person will have anything to do with her because she says she's in love one minute and then running after someone else the next. It is a long, hard road that has no pay off in the end. You will forever be chasing shadows is you persist in your current ways. No man will ever be good enough, and even if you do obtain a relationship with your "twin." You will soon be back on the forum saying that you have two twin flames and not sure what one to choose. The cycle will go on and on...

Ethics, morals and boundaries.... I think it's time to really think about these things. Despite what the modern gurus say, not everything is permissible.

Good luck..
Old 02-12-2011, 01:14 PM
Master
i think you are mistaken , im not married or in a relationship , its a difficult situation , my kids dad is still very much on the scene for his children and me being wiht another man would only cause trouble , esp for my twin , each time he has returned i have given into everyone else and not followed my heart , logical thinking always seemed the best alternative and best for everyone all round except me and twin are the only two who suffered .i dont fall in love with anyone , i have only ever loved one man and thats my twin ,i have had enough experience to know who is a soul connection and who isnt , i have many soul connections some are men , and none of them are like this connection they are all different .my twin isnt even in a relationship either lol , thank you for your advice but i think you have me confused with someone else xx

Old 02-12-2011, 03:01 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
i think you are mistaken , im not married or in a relationship , its a difficult situation , my kids dad is still very much on the scene for his children and me being wiht another man would only cause trouble , esp for my twin , each time he has returned i have given into everyone else and not followed my heart , logical thinking always seemed the best alternative and best for everyone all round except me and twin are the only two who suffered .i dont fall in love with anyone , i have only ever loved one man and thats my twin ,i have had enough experience to know who is a soul connection and who isnt , i have many soul connections some are men , and none of them are like this connection they are all different .my twin isnt even in a relationship either lol , thank you for your advice but i think you have me confused with someone else xx

Ah, I have read your posts before in the TF forum and assumed you were a married woman. Sorry for the misconception there. Let me try and revamp my advice then:

If you are not married, and your "twin" is not married... then you have a different set of rules. I'm sure I do not have the whole picture still, but if you are being subjected to a difficult ex who tries to twist your life around because you have children together, this will never spell peace for anyone in the long run. It will only build a prison and you will always be the captive.

Follow your heart and the path of love... Set everyone straight and make your intentions known. Don't back down or be pinned down by guilt or fear tactics. If you and the man you love are free, unmarried and ethically able to enter into a relationship honestly and without deceit to others..... Then my dear friend, your choice is clear.

I hope I hit things a little more on the head this time...
Old 02-12-2011, 10:25 PM
Master
its ok , this is what i have been battling with , twice now it has been a problem , and both time i felt like i had died weach time i lost him , everyone else was happy but me so i learnt a big lesson , we cant make everyone happy and we cnat walk sumone elses path , i tried to rpotect my kids dad from further pain , in the end i hurt myself and my twin , but life is still miserable without him in it , i guiess my lesson in this life is to give to myself , i give to so many , thro my healing work and thro my mediumship , it is selfish to hurt others or at least i use to think so , its more damaging to hurt yourself .