Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-12-2011, 04:21 AM
shpongleyes

what is this strange connection?

I'm going to attempt to make this as short and to the point as possible, though it is a rather long story.

I've been with my boyfriend, ill call him Bob, for about 3 years. Things started out rocky, we probably should have never been together for various reasons, but it was impossible for us to stay away from each other. Ultimately we ended up in a relationship and living together. (Let me interject here to say that Bob and I had known each other casually for over 5 years before sparks flew, interacting prior to that only on a very superficial level while with groups of other people)

About 2 years into the relationship, while both of us were on a mind altering substance, this overwhelming feeling of connection to Bob slapped me in the face. I later dismissed the feeling to being part of the substance we were experiencing, but the feeling has come back, suddenly, on 3 different occasions since then, while I have been completely clear headed.

Its hard for me to explain the feeling while I'm not experiencing it, but I'm going to give it a shot.

Its as if we are communicating on a level that is not generally recognized. Every breath each of us takes, every blink, every single tiny movement we make is involved in this communication. Every word we speak, even if not directly to each other, has a different meaning than what we think and contributes to this constant underlying dialouge......its as if this is always happening, but I am only aware of it at certain times. Its as if suddenly i speak a language that I formerly didnt know existed.

for example, the second time that I felt this connection was while we were watching TV in bed. I dont know what triggered it, but it hit me like a ton of bricks. As soon as the feeling took me over, Bob said "Are you present?"....... he was referring to something someone said on the television, but it fit perfectly with my sudden realization of our connection. The whole thing is similar to that moment.

This may seem ridiculous, but its hard for me to tell if someone is trying to communicate with me through Bob, or if its really a connection between the two of us. I just dont know. I cant even accurately describe the experience while its not happening, or while it is happening for that matter.

All i know for sure is that while I'm feeling it, its the most undeniable feeling in the world, and Im 100 percent sure its real. After some time has passed, and I start to question the legitimacy of the whole thing, the feeling suddenly comes back and I'm shaken at how overwhelming it is.

I've been searching around websites and forums hoping to gain some understanding, thats how i ended up reading about twin flames and posting in this forum. Even if its not twin flame related, I hope all of this makes some kind of sense to someone, and that maybe somebody can give me some insight as to what I'm experiencing.

Thanks so much