Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-12-2011, 12:58 AM
Ascender

soul level work with TF

I have been talking to my TF on an almost daily basis for about 2, 3 weeks now and while I have loved and treasured it, he is also touching me in really sensitive areas of my soul.
Yesterday for example he told me he is sensing this desperate energy of mine, desperate to connect at the soul level. He then asked whether he offended me since I was quiet. I had to let this comment sink in first, and yes it hurt even though it was the truth. I don't want to come across as desperate at all but I long for this deep level connection so much that I find it hard to hide my desires. Why should I hide it from my TF, but on the other hand he is so brutally honest with me that I do sometimes feel hurt or exposed. He just knows everything about me, there is nothing I can hide, even if I tried, and this is becoming more obvious to me now. It isn't easy to deal with. I know he has to bring these things up so that I can continue to grow but jeez, I don't always tell him the messages I'm getting about him for fear of hurting him. I know he could take it though, so maybe I should just be more brutally honest with him as well. I always tend to want to protect people, but that's not what he is looking for.
I told him yesterday he has to watch not to become disrespectful when talking with me, and he was quiet. I mentioned that it is a very fine line to walk as a healer, and I'm just not sure that he always finds that fine line. Judging by how I sometimes feel when he throws things at me, maybe he doesn't, but maybe that's not what is required either? I'm a bit confused. I do want to work on myself but sometimes it feels a bit overwhelming and as if he was only focussed on healing me, which means we talk about my weaknesses and the areas I need to work on. I feel that it would be nice to hear some positive feed-back sometime. I know he loves me which is why he is so brutally honest all the time, it's his role, and I do provide him with messages I receive as well. Maybe I'm just a bit overwhelmed by it all. I keep getting revelations, epiphanies on a daily basis.
Any advice would be great, or just to hear that you have experienced the same and that it is the normal process to go through with a TF.
Old 01-12-2011, 01:05 AM
Mayflow

Why do you think this is a twin flame?
Old 01-12-2011, 01:42 AM
Master

@Mayflow - Why do people always ask why??? Ugh.

Quest,

Remember that when dealing with your soul's twin, you are actually dealing with yourself. Perhaps, you are having issues with your own brutal honesty, and that is what is befuddling you. Have you you considered it from that perspective?

Try changing the pronoun "he" to "I" and see if it tells you anything about yourself. It may help. (I have the worst problem with that one, personally.)
Old 01-12-2011, 02:02 AM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
@Mayflow - Why do people always ask why??? Ugh.

Quest,

Remember that when dealing with your soul's twin, you are actually dealing with yourself. Perhaps, you are having issues with your own brutal honesty, and that is what is befuddling you. Have you you considered it from that perspective?

Try changing the pronoun "he" to "I" and see if it tells you anything about yourself. It may help. (I have the worst problem with that one, personally.)

Are you asking me why I ask why? Why?
Old 01-12-2011, 02:21 AM
Master

Mayflow, it was actually rhetorical. Just funny, I guess. "Why" often has a lengthy explanation.
Old 01-12-2011, 02:36 AM
Mayflow

I am not likely to read any lengthy explanations.
Old 01-12-2011, 02:51 AM
Ascender

gm, that is an interesting suggestion. I can be quite direct myself but I do try not to hurt others with my feed-back or comments. I will have to explore your idea a bit more since I think there is something to it. Maybe not so much towards my TF but others in my life. Thank you!

Mf, I don't feel like explaining it since I could write a book about it. It simply IS, no doubt about it.
Old 01-12-2011, 03:48 AM
Master

It's a method that really helps me, Quest.

Also, my twin soul story is so lengthy I am literally writing a book about it. I feel that random explanations are more about my ego than the spiritual journey I'm enjoying. Short answers just don't do it justice.
Old 01-12-2011, 04:04 AM
Master
Quest... To me it sounds like time for you to begin learning that you are okay within yourself, no matter what happens.

You can do this by giving more attention into your own soul - the quiet open space of your inner being - and get to know that as your real self.

This is how you can be with this powerful TF connection without going into hurt and fear.

Meditation is the way.

Xan

Old 01-12-2011, 04:41 AM
Ascender

Thank you Xan. I do meditate and connect to my inner silence every day but you are right that I have to do further "work" on that since I am still too dependent at times. I have days when I have no fear, and those feel so good but then at times I do get scared. I then need to remind myself to trust in the divine and ultimately in myself as well. I think the more often I manage to feel that deep trust, the easier it will become for me to go and stay there.
I had a beautiful day today, lots of spiritual energy around me all day and I was able to just enjoy being in the now, not thinking about my TF. It was liberating, and I want to be able to get to that place even when I have a "regular" day. I know I will get there eventually, this is all about learning, deepening my connection with my higher self.