Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-11-2011, 07:06 AM
Ascender

Hey Miss - i feel for you, as i went through the same thing a few weeks back...

It hurt like hell i tell you! 24/7 not being able to stop thinking abt him..i actually felt like i was grieving like when someone dies..i was in so much pain and i really wished it would go away.

Like Lionsheart says i could have been feeling his feelings. This lasted for a good few weeks, i even had the urge to want to talk to him about how i was feeling, i really held back.

Today i feel so different you will be amazed..even i am gobsmacked..!! I have got over that 'wave' and i seem to be ok right now....for now!

so Miss - hold on tight, i know you will come through this, i know it is hard, and i don't have enough knowledge about this subject but Lionsheart is a God send and he will support us and help us get through this!

Take care of yourself
Old 30-11-2011, 11:37 AM
Mooyou

Thank goodness it's not just me who's feeling that feeling the past week post 11.11.11. It's here where I see greater understanding in things I cannot normally explain.

online hugs for everyone! :)
Old 30-11-2011, 11:40 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionsheart
[Experiencer
MISS_BELIEVED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionsheart
My dear, first of all because of the soul connection that you have with yuor twin, You might be feeling yuor twins feelings.
funny you say this i had phone stolen and dissapeared for a bit and this is when it got so bad i feel we have reached a much different level of telepathy the last couple of weeks and these tears do not feel like mine cause ive been so centred recently i did have 2 readings and both said was his feelings and im picking up on them, thing is i cry for hours from nowhere then i get so frustrated that im having to be so strong for the both of us and i just cant take it anymore and its so hard to centre and bring myself back, i do really feel its him, tbh once it was so bad it was like how youd feel if someone close died and i have never experienced that but i do know he has so maybe some feelings of that were mixed in

291111d2_[T(1)=818]=8************* So obviously we are now beginning to see that this is what 11.11.11 has done so far. it has opened us up to much more, it has opened the door between us and our twins, or it has removed some of the blocking that has been making it hard for us to connect with them. since 11.11.11, I have felt a lot more energy from her and it usually fills my heart and solar plexus area (seat of the soul) It was predicted in 2009, that the next seven to eight years we would see a steady increse in the energies that have so far enabled us to a highe level spiritually. this of course would include the twin flame connection and the twin energy is doin it's own thing to us too. so we are getting quite the charge and the results are manifesting in our increased sensitivities to uor twins and what they feel and think. This wil also explain why the synchronicities are on the increase because these are the sign posts that show us the way to the twin. the closer you are the more you will see.
going for purple! lol i was thinking of light green but thought that was mean.
interesting i love your knowledge! you know as i have only been in this for a year and 4 months and probably only known of the tf label for a year it's difficult for me to compare shifts like you guys, but i am noticing things change so quick yes, even since ive been in it, and the signs are through the roof, all the time, things even my friends laugh at so not just things that im seeing cause im in it so to speak.
and yes i just thought i was truisting and opening up more hence the telepathy increasing but maybe it is a more global shift since 11:11:11
i never tried telepathy actively i thought it was me learning but maybe its just the strength growing globally, ive started trying to speak and send messages.

you know the funny thing is it was that day i had my phone stolen from my hand, i did a clearing class that was heavy at yoga centre on 11:11:11 came out and had my phone taken out of my hand by two men on a motorcycle (not at 11:11 though, now then i would have freaked out!), i know hte universe was helping me, i know he messaged me in that time, ive been told and i just 'knew' but i guess me not replying has made him miss me more i dont know it was on the 1st i phoned him and opened up somewhat to him for the first time. there was such a mixup i still dont have my phone back and i only got my sim back 2 days ago so it was over 2 weeks with no phone, yet i never felt stressed or panicked at all funnily i always knew it was for a reason since it went, a slightly expensive reason as it was £100 on the insurance
so i do think we are being helped in all kinds of ways atm.

I feel the telepathy so so so strong atm and i cant do anything but take his emotions when im feeling at peace and it comes from mowhere but i am going to try what you said, its not even like that pull, its more just grief from nowhere like i dont even know why im crying a month ago i knew it was the overwhelming love i felt but this is something different def doesnt feel like mine or certainly not from this life.
last night was so peaceful i dont know if you sent healing cause i feel completely at peace and the connection is low today.
although i was in the gym late and i felt i was being watched it was so so strong, still a little today i hope he hasnt learnt to do that cause my flats a mess! must tidy lol if people are going to start watching in:p

Yes i have gone thru these bouts of incredible emotional releases, (fancy for crying and hard too.) I have had someone close to me die, My father, the one human being that i resepected and loved soo much i wanted to trade my life for him so i know that what you are feeling is truly comparable to losing someonth that you love deeply thru death.
[COLOR="rgb(153, 50, 204)"]yes i know hes lost someone as close too :( but i havnt so i have nothing to compare it to, ive cried many times but this recent bout is so different how id imagine crying yes if id lost someone close like that :( i am really sorry for you lionsheart noone can every really know what its like to go through that till you do, and i guess showing me how patient i need to be with my twin as its such a hard thing to go through i know hes had some really bad luck generally all round really but its what makes us who we re and gives us our strength :)

being separated from your twin, is more powerful then just simply losing someone thru death, this is your other soul half and it is like losing part of your body, gonna hurt like hell except with the soul multiplied numerous times.

Yes on occasion i have siad to my guides that it seems that i am bearing the weight of this relatiohship in my heart and soul because i am the one that is doing most of the hurting or so I think.

Lately i have felt her more, and felt the urge to call her too but i am at a point of not being sure if this is what i am to do since i pursued in the past to my own dissappointme3nt. ( thios is not supposed to be italicized, but i can't get it to shut off)[/color][COLOR="rgb(153, 50, 204)"]personally i have started to notice a difference, in when i need to act or not, i find i can have emotions yes but there is an 'urge' you start to recognise when action is required that pULL and it dies down or goes for a bit till the next urge to agctcomes, this is at least the way i have been working through and ive learnt to distinguish the diff feelings, the signs then show you what to do, it seems they pick ways to come to u u listen to mine seem to be visual signs, music and from friends/conversations, some friends have had vision sof him etc in the past, but i think everyone gets given the signs in the way they will be able to take them in and notice them.[/COLOR]
if this is the case then you have to ask your guides and higher soul to help you center and balance your self and to gently send those feelings back to him. This is not mean or selfish, it is the right thing to do because if it is his feelings then it is soemthing that he needs to deal with and it may also be clearing that he needs to do with old hurts and love injuries that need to be healed and released. thankyou for this thats so interesting cause right now i feel im getting back on track and doing well and ive just now been bombarded with all his stuff i didint mind for a bit but its so draining im exhausted both mentally and physically all i can do after a day of crying is sleep, eat and half attempt a yoga class, i cant focus on work and i work for myself, this happened first time round when i pined for him but this is a whole diff feeling imnot pining anymore its tears from nowhere sheer misery, the ppl i got readings from picked it up and said he was missing me and i was basically feeling his emotions, and i think it might be mixewd in with loss of a love one, im glad you said that cause ill try, last night was the first time i tried to block us having the telepathy feelings weve been having the past week and i felt him trying to break through, i am going to try this, i can take some of it but its just too much atm, to the point of me phoning him and saying please we need to chat about this! i know its a bit much but it might get to that point

291111d2_[T(1)=838]=1************* essentially this energy will increase to the point that you begin to leave the old human behind and step into the spiritual being. People have a hard time understanding this, but what is happening is that you re being transformed into a light being meaning that the cells of your body wil emit their own light becuas within all things is that light of the original fire, the original breath of God. and when this is triggered as it is in the twin flame situation, we are being raised up to the level of divine, and this is what we are now experiencing, we are feeling seeing living and knowing the first stages of Ascension.[COLOR="rgb(153, 50, 204)"]have tosay when i read the ascention list its scary how many things i feel are happening, and i got ascention card pulled for me, the one with the mount is it shishta in? sorry my knowledge is rubbish, im definitely learning lol[/COLOR] If you don't believe it now then wait a few months more, and then wait another few months, maybe weeks now, but nexst year is 2012, and the energies are supposed to get stronger.

This path to ascension is real, this is not an obscure subject, it is happening now for real. becaues of the increase in energies, you wil feel and see your twin more clearly clairsentiently, you will be able to know them more concioussly now too. This is als the sign that your concious and intuitive minds are beginning to align, balance....
[COLOR="rgb(153, 50, 204)"]the scary thing is i always felt ahead but i question it all the time i sort of feel he was more spiritual than me when we met then i went on fast track and overtook a bit but all of a sudden im feeling hes learning telepathy, maybe even some form of being able to 'view' me which im nowhere near to yet, that actually scares me a bit, lol i get glimpses of the future and spirit world but i cant view him yet,
[/color]
It is not your jobt ot take that on. I know becuase some twins have a tendency to take on their loves karma and it does nothing to help the two come together becuae the one is holding the lesson from the other by taking on their karma even though they did it out of love. i think hes had a lot of karma i know one of the reasons hes running is fear of hurt but me on the other hand havnt really had long term relationships i dont know maybe he does have more to learn interesting point.

291111d2_[T(1)=852]=6************* If he has a lot of karma then he will esentially will be goig thru an intense experience of something called dark night of the soul. depending on how much karma he has to clear, he will be goig thru his own personal hell, and yes you will feel this.[COLOR="rgb(153, 50, 204)"]somethings so not fair about this, lol i had my dark night of the soul last year now im getting his as WELL lol just kidding of course, about not being fair, its not like that i know, i think its cause i did my thing i got over my biggest fear in the world and opened up to him a bit and now i think hes been given the gauntlet of doing it back.

He needs to find some healer or method of clearing this karma actively quicker than allowing it to just rise to the surface altho these energies wil bring them to the sruface arbitrarily, and quite uncomfortably.
[COLOR="rgb(153, 50, 204)"]seee ive been doing this but i think he might be dealing withit all alone which was why i didnt mind sharing i knew i could take some of his on and work through it cause i was doing a lot of spiritual work, cleansing and healing, i wish we were on terms i could tell him to do that or make suggestions but im not atm.
that is one of the major reassons why we fear and that is beig afraid of getting hurt. On the soul level we know just how deep and powerfult this love is and that scares us, some times both twins, and others just the one.[/color] [/color]

IF this is not the case then the othe factor you need to be aware of is that because of the heightened energy and sensitivities that w e have as tiwns, we are going to be connected in a very real way to the rest of the world. Some twins that i have known go thru sad and mourning periods everytime the world or their community goes thru a rememberance of a time past where a trauma existed on a social orglobakl level. because of his job he does see some awful things i also know its sent him into very low places in the past, and hes lost someone close, i kinda pick all this up mixed with him really missing me and maybe being worried that id dissapeared, even though we havnt seen each other for a while i know we check each others presence

291111d2_[T(1)=858]=3*************In this situation, with his job, he needs to get out of it becaus he needs to help himself raise his energies. when yiou are embued with spiritual energies or if you are cultivating them, then you are finding out at some point that there are right jobs and wrong jobs, that are conducive or not to a spiritual cultivation. this means that teaching healing or something that maks a difference to the community or the world as a whole. [COLOR="rgb(153, 50, 204)"]theres something else i know he would love to do in the arts and hes not taking the gamble cause of responsibilities but i know its his right path, ironically when we met literally i guessed that to be his job, i think it should maybe this is the push hes getting to pursue it atm, i wonder. im sure he likes his job its helping people but i know that the arts is his pull.

what iam saying is Re-evaluate, if what he is doing is benefiting the community as a whole, "without risk to self, physical, mental emotional, or spiritual" then this maybe where he feels he should be, but if it is wearig on him then he is in the wrong place.[/color]

EX. 911, the whole weekend, some twins were incapacitated with grief because they were feeling the community as a whole and their feelings. the most recent was Rememberance day, 11.Nov. these are periods of mourning the loss of people and the twins are feeling this on some level and it is manifesting in them conciously.

So if it isn't something like 911, or rememberance day then it is a good bet that you are feeling something that they arwe going thru. Gently send it back...

It could also be just you misssing them terribly, but you need to feel this out for yuorself so that you know how to deal with it when it happens in the fututre.

Maybe in times like this we should all send from our won hearts to the one hurting all the love that we can to try to balance the effect of the pain that the person is feeling like in this case Miss Beleived could use some love from all of us. This is a real energy and it can only help.
awww htats so sweet, you know my friend who is going through this sent me some healing when i was so low and crying on the bus (how embarassing it hits ANYWHERE !: I CRIED cause i missed yoga class as 10 mins late, i dont know it was welling and that set me off how rediculous at nearly 30 infront of everyone mind you if your going to cry in public a yoga centre is prob the best place! but after she sent it and some healing from an angel i instantly picked up it worked so so much !

291111d2_[T(1)=903P]=3*************don't feel embarrased to cry in public, You are supposed to let it out, and not hold it back, if you hold it back then you defeat the prupose of releasing and healing. I have been stopped at a red light and something triggers me, and off i go, I don't care what othes think, they are not living in the pain i i am and you are, so they can go on thinking what they want. it is reallynon of their beusiness. they have no idea what you are or involved in. [COLOR="rgb(153, 50, 204)"]lol lost all shame too, i do that too driving with a pertinent song on tears streaming down my face, lol

I know it gets frustrating, beyond frustrating and you just want to die sometimes, but all we got now is this communication and learning from each other. I have to admit that since i have been on this site, i have found that it has helped balance some of my emotional upheavals.

It has to be a good energy here, i woulnd' have stuck if it wasn't, and the people that i have com to know, I feel like we are family to each other, this is big!

I am sendint more love and a warm and deep hug for you agin, even in times of calm this is needed by everyone.

I am sending mine anyway, Love and hugs for you my dear.....[/color]

thanks so much for this detailed answer sorry i rambled on a bit here, i dont know im flowing tonight, i feel fine now but its been like this for two weeeks up and down and its completely exhausting its grief i have never experienced in my life yet it doesnt feel like my own, i am going to try ot send it back and send love back, wow this is hard :(

291111d2_[T(1)=919P]=1*************anytime we get to thinking about someone that we see on this site, and the ones that we are interacting with then we need to actively start imagining this energyof love flowing from our heart chakras/centers, to the others and filling theior heart centes and chakras. with the increase in energy that you are now seeeing proof of thru what you perceive with your twin, you should now trust that when yoiu imagine that this energy is real and you have direct control over this love that you send, will only get stronger and stronger when you use it more and more.

Yuo really are moving universal and divine energy. so with all love in our hearts, i sene mine to you agin and to all out there....
[COLOR="rgb(153, 50, 204)"]yes you are right maybe we should have a healing thread :) i am actually working on something atm i will message you about sorry thats a bit cryptic but i think youd be amazing for it.
ps sorry i type then think! then look back and see what ive rambled, i do appologise for the waffle lol
[/color]
Old 30-11-2011, 11:41 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooyou
Thank goodness it's not just me who's feeling that feeling the past week post 11.11.11. It's here where I see greater understanding in things I cannot normally explain.

online hugs for everyone! :)

yeah thats why i posted it actually cause i knew it was 'different' to past feekiungs and i had a feeeling was more global shift than personal in a way.
Old 30-11-2011, 11:52 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle77
Hey Miss - i feel for you, as i went through the same thing a few weeks back...

It hurt like hell i tell you! 24/7 not being able to stop thinking abt him..i actually felt like i was grieving like when someone dies..i was in so much pain and i really wished it would go away.

Like Lionsheart says i could have been feeling his feelings. This lasted for a good few weeks, i even had the urge to want to talk to him about how i was feeling, i really held back.
YES! I almost too wanted to call and say, listen i thuink we are sharing feelings and please you need to stop or cheer up a bit! lol
i did think if its as bad in january i might have to as i saw him opening up to me in december so felt id give it till then, hes mentioned spiritual connection once, and stupidly i didnt respond to it thinking id get more chance later, so i have no idea what he knows and he has no idea what i know i guess but im starting to feel more and more and more now he knows WAY more than i thought before, ive always been suspiscious but even more so now, maybe he doubts that im feeling it and feels silly lol we just need to open up really i have no feaer of doing it now but id rather it was in person! its a bit of a random message or call isnt it, i think we are tfs and your giving me all your grief please stop!

Today i feel so different you will be amazed..even i am gobsmacked..!! I have got over that 'wave' and i seem to be ok right now....for now!
SAME thats whats so weird about it and why we know its not just missing someone cause this morning im happy at peace cheerful, almost connection is so low today, but then it makes me so so tired thats the problem and just as i recover my energy ill get knocked again, lol

yes lionsheart is amazign and so glad he joined! its really a help.
thankyou hugs to you to, we all have to be strong and pull together i guess im starting to see how much that helps and means.

so Miss - hold on tight, i know you will come through this, i know it is hard, and i don't have enough knowledge about this subject but Lionsheart is a God send and he will support us and help us get through this!

Take care of yourself

damn this 10 character thing!
Old 30-11-2011, 11:56 AM
Master

random addition but i saw a builder crying in a dug whole this morning he looked embarassed when we caught eyes, i think he has a tf too!
Old 30-11-2011, 03:03 PM
Master

i knew it got my message knew it was coiming, ok im back to not knowing what to do, oh got to love these energies! lol
i lost my pull today and dont know what i think,! arghhhhh
Old 30-11-2011, 03:53 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_believed
damn this 10 character thing!

Hey thats at least better than when you get timed out of the site everytime you type something that is LONGER than a few sentences. :)
Old 30-11-2011, 04:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife
Hey thats at least better than when you get timed out of the site everytime you type something that is LONGER than a few sentences. :)
urgh couldnt imagine!
Old 01-12-2011, 02:05 AM
TouchingHeart

Angel1

Hi. I am new on here but have been following the TF section for a while now. I do have a question that was touched on here in this thread about sending TF's energy back to TF. But I'll just fill you in a little bit about me briefly since I'm a new kid on the block.

I am in disbelief of all the people who have experienced the same emotions and feelings I have been going thru for about 2 years now. I found this forum when checking out the internet for answers on why I can't get him out of my heart. I connected with my TF briefly only to have him run away and become silent with me. He is someone I've known all my adult life (I am just now going into my second half of life - ugh, if you understand the age concept), but TF's sister has been my best friend for 30+ years. We connected after he had a few very emotional issues going on. It just felt like we knew everything about each other....I could tell him everything, he could tell me everything, and that's saying a lot because he doesn't open up to anybody! Six months later, after he professed his love for me and me slowly lowering that wall for him, he disappeared. I saw little signs of it before it happened, his withdraw, his lack of communication, but I knew he still cared because he would send me a text every now and then to see how I was doing, but after a while he ceased doing that, especially when I would reply to him and got nothing back, it was like he was checking to make sure I was still there. I became somewhat stubborn as far as reaching out and questioning him about what was going on because I knew he had to deal with his issues and loving himself first before he could really love me, and so months and months of slience went by with me thinking about him every single day. I would fall asleep at night thinking of him and wake up thinking of him. I did a lot of crying, it was so painful! I've been thru breakups before but this pain and my thoughts of him wouldn't leave me alone.

I have sent him an email here and there in the last year and twice he didn't reply, once he was pretty general with what he said....told me he thought about me a lot but didn't know what to say and took the easy road out. My offer to get together for drinks has not been answered by him.

I know his issues are great and he felt inferior to me, but I was never judgmental with him; I like to think I gave him hope. I have contacted psychics who told me he is both my soul mate and twin flame but we both aren't ready for the TF energy yet, but said it would soon be grounded. I knew nothing about TFs before this, and my soul mate knowledge was basically something you'd find in fairy tales, so I'm learning a lot as I deal with trying to balance myself and let my ego and hurt go. The psychic said we bounce our emotions back and forth on each other which explains the high and lows of my feelings. I was also told he has reached the darkest of dark with his emotions and is trying to heal. But what I want to know is: is there something that someone has tried that has blocked their TF's emotions from bouncing back and forth between the two, is there something that you have tried that has worked? I try sometimes to put a mental wall up between him and I with him on the other side of it and me telling him I love him but he has to deal with his own emotions on his own. I'm just starting to get into meditation but sometimes that doesn't work. I have done Reiki cleansing with some success but it's not permanent. Or is this something that I have to deal with until I can totally let him go?

Reading your stories and the advice you have given to everyone has really helped me a lot. I'll be honest, it's kind of nice knowing that I'm not the only one going through this and that I'm not crazy after all!