Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-11-2011, 01:49 PM
Ascender

It feels like i have lost the connection

Hey all, there has been a MASSIVE difference in how i am feeling recently. Has anyone else experienced such highs and lows?

Basically it feels like i have no connection to him anymore...which leaves me with doubts, I thought he was my tf, now i don't think he was..

I have stopped thinking of him, and my feelings are so different...we haven't even been talking telepathically this week...it's like he has gone..forever..and i don't NEED him or think of him like i did 2 weeks ago..

It feels like this is the way it will now stay but who knows..we'll see..

does anyone have any experiences/explanations for this? Something has definitely happened!

Thanks
Old 20-11-2011, 02:02 PM
Maiya

It can happen from time to time. It usually means that you are preparing for an important step forward.
Old 20-11-2011, 02:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle77
Hey all, there has been a MASSIVE difference in how i am feeling recently. Has anyone else experienced such highs and lows?

Basically it feels like i have no connection to him anymore...which leaves me with doubts, I thought he was my tf, now i don't think he was..

I have stopped thinking of him, and my feelings are so different...we haven't even been talking telepathically this week...it's like he has gone..forever..and i don't NEED him or think of him like i did 2 weeks ago..

It feels like this is the way it will now stay but who knows..we'll see..

does anyone have any experiences/explanations for this? Something has definitely happened!

Thanks

yeah ive had it, seems to come back in force when you need to take steps to reuinite.
Old 20-11-2011, 02:24 PM
betterlifenw

Yes, I have had it, I am there now but everytime I except it. It comes back again.
Old 20-11-2011, 02:25 PM
Master
dont be fooled lol , often when this happens we think .. finally , but then often does the connection come back even stronger and more intense , there have been so many times where i havent felthimn or thought of him as much and then out the blue i have a few days where i think of nothing else , and the longing comes back ten fold . dont give into the doubts , they lure u into a false sense of security making you think he wasntyour twin , maybe he isntbut only u will KNOW if he is or not xxx

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 20-11-2011, 02:33 PM
Newbie ;)

ever since I did the 11/11/11 meditation with mind body spirit festival in London it was a great experience. Something changed, still think about my TF and pray for him(he is not well).
I was praying to be set free from this whole missing my tf feeling his energy and moods. As of 11/11/11 I have developed feelings for this other guy for some reason he is similar to my twinflame, he has some qualities as my TF, but I don't know how he feels about me, am thinking he is my soulmate. If something happens with this guy, that would be great,I think I love this guy and find him sexy. Is it possible to love 2pple at the same time?
Old 20-11-2011, 02:56 PM
Maiya

There are different kinds of love. It is possible to love many people. Being in love with more than one person can be complicated.
Old 20-11-2011, 03:26 PM
Master

i have to say i went through this period and then back to having days where i do cry but it is far far more accepting since i got to the stage your talking about ive always been able to return to a steady place quicker

i thank breathing, yoga, meditation, and centering your self.
Old 20-11-2011, 04:02 PM
Ascender

I have had it happen to me as well, and at times I was even angry at him but it does come back with much more intensity! I also had major epiphanies during those times that I felt disconnected from him.
Old 20-11-2011, 04:57 PM
Ascender

I appreciate all the quick responses today

It;s a very big contrast to a few weeks ago i was finding it very very difficult, i think it was the hardest patch for me so far...then i happened to see him that time..when i bumped into him on the road and had to stop the car so he could cross in front..that was a weird incident and i am still shocked that it even happened every time i think abt that day!!

well anyway, this is the 'coolest' period i have encountered in the past 2 years or so..and if by what u are all saying re the intensity comes back ten fold then i am not looking 4ward to it As i thought i had already experienced the highest of the highs!!

i was hoping u would all say that this means he isn't my tf after all

And yes Miss B - centering myself, meditating, having faith and trust in God has helped me immensely in all this..

watch this space i guess!