Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-10-2011, 05:23 AM
Guide
What do you Love about you TF ??

I know it can sometimes be a hard relationship but a TF relationship does have its upsides so lets make a thread of what we LOVE about our twinflames/soulmates:

1. He understands me better than anyone in the entire world and knows how to cheer me up better than anyone ever has.

2. He is so funny and can actually make me literally laugh out loud just from texts.

3. He actually listens and remembers things I like like shoes and favorite stores ( a rare male trait in my opinion)

4. He has the cutest dimples.

5. He is the best conversationalist ever: our conversations can go from absolute silliness to a deep topics in minutes.

6. He loves his male friends and has actually told me he would take a bullet for them.

7. He has never ever said one single bad word about me.

8. He sometimes shows his interest in maybe not such a smooth way like texting me at 6:40 am..

9. He tells me some kinda off the wall stuff about himself that I don't think he would tell anyone else.

10. He always tells me my Dad's has the best laugh he's ever heard even though he has only heard it once..

No matter how it ends, if we end up together or apart I am so happy and blessed to have meet what I have no other choice to call my Twin Flame!!!

Please add what you love about your TF/Soulmate and I might just add to my list as well..

Sending love and light to all
Old 01-10-2011, 05:59 PM
sesheta

Great thread :)

What do I love about my TF?:

- He can read my thoughts and feelings without me saying a word.

- He definitely makes me laugh & smile - even when my whole life is in chaos

- He does anything he can to take care of people he cares about.

- He is responsible, honest and completely reliable.

- He reminds me how to be silly and just relax and "play" instead of always taking life so seriously!

The list could go on & on...but those are highlights! Not to mention that he's smart, sexy and makes my knees weak :)
Old 06-10-2011, 10:36 AM
Master
we made this post a while back lol . xx

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 06-10-2011, 11:55 AM
Guide
Yes, and not that long ago and I still feel the same. Thanks for reminding me?
Old 06-10-2011, 02:28 PM
Experiencer

I like this thread.

What I love about my TF is that...
  • His smile makes the whole world seem bright even if I'm having the worst day
  • His voice makes everything so much better and me much calmer
  • He understands me more than I understand myself at times, and vice versa
  • He knows how to love me unconditionally and does so without me having to tell him how to do so
  • I can sit with him in silence for hours and still feel more connected to him than anyone else
  • He understands my logic, I don't have to explain myself to him
  • He accepts me for who I am because he knows who I am, all the bad with the good
  • He always pushes me to better myself, emotionally, physically, mentally, and financially
  • He's so protective of me. Even though we aren't together right now, he would do anything to stop me from getting hurt and has always been like this.
  • He's always there for me no matter what happens in our lives. I can always count on him to be there when I need him the most.
Old 09-10-2011, 05:53 AM
Guide
Hands down: He is my best friend!!!
However, I don't know if I would tell my girlfriends that. I actually feel they would feel a tad hurt.

Love you reasons for loving your TF btw aero87!!
Old 09-10-2011, 09:28 AM
HiItsJustMeAgain

I love all about my TF
Old 09-10-2011, 04:56 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aero87
I like this thread.

What I love about my TF is that...
  • His smile makes the whole world seem bright even if I'm having the worst day
  • His voice makes everything so much better and me much calmer
  • He understands me more than I understand myself at times, and vice versa
  • He knows how to love me unconditionally and does so without me having to tell him how to do so
  • I can sit with him in silence for hours and still feel more connected to him than anyone else
  • He understands my logic, I don't have to explain myself to him
  • He accepts me for who I am because he knows who I am, all the bad with the good
  • He always pushes me to better myself, emotionally, physically, mentally, and financially
  • He's so protective of me. Even though we aren't together right now, he would do anything to stop me from getting hurt and has always been like this.
  • He's always there for me no matter what happens in our lives. I can always count on him to be there when I need him the most.
wow!That's exactly how it is with my TF.
Old 09-10-2011, 05:14 PM
jessicajackson

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiItsJustMeAgain
I love all about my TF

OK, this thread is too short to list every single thing.

So Ill just say EVERYTHING. The good. The bad. The ugly. And everything in between.
Old 09-10-2011, 09:03 PM
Master

I simply love everything about him. He is so completely beautiful (inside and outside).