Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-11-2011, 06:51 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHorse55
Twinkle77-
If you see your first post when you started this thread - and then this one - its obvious how much you are growing and how quickly...wow! Thanks for this thread - I am learning a lot from this too.

WH55

Ahh that's great u are learning from other people's experiences, i have learnt so much and have had great support here on this board. Thank you all

Yes i feel like i have grown tremendously as a person. i feel like a completely different person to what i was say 6 months ago, a year, 2 years ago.

All i can say is that i am at a very happy place right now! I love life and i love myself and all my family and friends!! I pray it stays this way.
Old 28-11-2011, 11:21 AM
Twinflamefound

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle77
I know what u mean by having to get out for some alone time...i do this by going for an hour's long walk..burn some calories in the process ! lol Except all the hour i do nothing but think of him!

Yup! I hear you! I have 'our' piano music going the whole time so of course TF is all I think about. ;)

I'm so happy for you, that you are in such a good place.
Old 28-11-2011, 06:44 PM
SpiritStarFly1

I think this is a crucial part of it. I've been there, several times, lol but each time it comes back like this huge almighty wave. But each time it is different... each pull and each break is different because I am developing so much as a result of this experience. I'm sure many will agree, that as much as it hurts, as much as our hearts break, each day, each week, each months is a step towards transformation.

It is amazing you feel this way

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle77
Thanks Twinflamefound - Well like i say these last few weeks have been the most intense for me..

and right now i feel at such peace after going through alot of pain in the last few weeks that i want it to stay this way...i like the 'break', and somewhere in the back of my mind i think (according to what people here say) the 'love' will come back..i am just waiting

But it just seems so surreal, i have gone from longing, thinking of him 24/7, crying, having heart pulls etc to no feelings whatsoever, i don't even think of him..i still can't believe the 'switch' which has happened, it's amazing!

I guess what comes next will be something to learn from.
Old 28-11-2011, 07:01 PM
Lionsheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinflamefound
Don't panic Hun. It's scary at first to think it may be permanent but it's not. It's actually a good thing because it means youre in a good place. We are not meant to put our twin first and need them constantly. We give our own personal power away when we do this. My intuitive healer said my solar plexus was shot to pieces when I was tapping into my twin too much ( I was doing a lot of energy clearing for him from my end) as he needs to learn his own lessons and go through it himself.

It will come back when you least expect it. for now, enjoy the fact you are movin on up. When we learn our lessons and learn we can be in love with ourselves and in peace 'without' our TF is when we will reunite with them
Xx

OMG! I was once told by my guides when i was at my worst condition missing he and thinking that i don't want to live anymore and i distinctly heard thru the emotional upheaval, (tears) the " She will come back when i least expect it" I think that is the reason they want us to do what we are3 supposed to do and that is focus on ouselves and our own healing and balancing becauase we will get into such a habit olf making sure that we are clearing and healing that we will not analyze this situation and we weill not even noticed when they start to move towards us. and this wil hapen when they are ready to come back to us.

so like said before, just let them go to do their thing and theywill come back to us and we will do our thing......
Old 28-11-2011, 08:17 PM
Ascender

Yes, it is an amazing process. The separation is just as important as the coming together. My TF and I both spent time apart (1.5 years) working on ourselves, and once you arrive at that place where you can be together, it's like being in heaven. I went there last night cause of a few beautiful words my TF said to me, and I don't want to ever leave that place again. It's what I have longed for my whole life, really. I have realized that it feels like coming home, after a long search... liftetimes even. It's intense, all encompassing, it makes every single cell in my body feel the vibration of source energy. It's breathtaking and I feel like the most fortunate human being to be able to experience these types of emotions and this type of deep love at a soul level.
Old 28-11-2011, 08:58 PM
Viola

Wow, I'm really glad I checked in here today. (My internet access is erratic at best.) Same thing happening here! After months of if I wasn't thinking about him, he was there like a background music.

I always felt I was the needy one, although there has been a few times to wher I pulled back and didn't contact him, and a fretful Email shows up, asking what am I doing, how have I been? But he has been busy, and I need to concentrte on work and try and pull my life together so I withdrew, and haven't heard from him.

But the past day or so, I haven't felt the same, and made me wonder, was it a dream? temporary insanity? But then I remind myself of that intense pull to him, (and him to me) when we first met, and all the crazy synchronicities that occured, and I have faith again. But when it comes back it's more intense??? I don't know if I can handle that!
Old 28-11-2011, 09:21 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionsheart
OMG! I was once told by my guides when i was at my worst condition missing he and thinking that i don't want to live anymore and i distinctly heard thru the emotional upheaval, (tears) the " She will come back when i least expect it" .

Lionsheart..I have had the same information given to me by two different healers - we will be together 'when we least expect it'. Bizarre.
Old 28-11-2011, 10:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinflamefound
Yes I think the pull does lessen for sure, but as for the love...TFs were formed from the most intense pure love, therefore I don't believe the love will ever go.

Twinkle, for me the intense energy once again came from nowhere just this past weekend. It was that bad I had to go for a drive to get some alone time from the family, as it was consuming me. Most of the time I am at peace with it, but I think I may have passed him on 11/11, we were in our cars at the time. I felt pulled to drive to a certain location and I did.
Hence the energy in full swing again.

But I do get a reprieve most of the time which is nice. You will learn not to fret, as you'll say, 'it'll be back". And it will.

yeah i feel i did alot of my thing tbh, cause the pull is not around but the love OVERWHELMING,most its ever been but not that same pull feeling like at start

also im picking up on his emotions a **** lot atm and being told this is what im feeeling by two different readers i was sure but glad to get it confirmed, i had the worst bout felt like greiving over soneone dying, i was happy one day then like that for a whole day like a grief i havnt even experienced in my life,
Old 30-11-2011, 09:22 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritStarFly1
I think this is a crucial part of it. I've been there, several times, lol but each time it comes back like this huge almighty wave. But each time it is different... each pull and each break is different because I am developing so much as a result of this experience. I'm sure many will agree, that as much as it hurts, as much as our hearts break, each day, each week, each months is a step towards transformation.

It is amazing you feel this way

Hey there - yeh it is amazing i feel this way!

I also feel that each time i go up and down every wave it feels so different...like when the intensity is there it is too much to handle, it's like grieving and at the point i am now it feels so good, kind of like there is no connection between us (nice to have a break)! lol...

i am just hanging on and taking things as they come..this experience has made me 200% a better person

so much happier with myself, my life, my family, everything!