Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 24-10-2013, 04:40 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
The Ouija board should never be used as a toy, you cannot control who comes through with the ouija, i know from the houses i have had to go to to clear it,after someone has used one of these.three girls used it as a bit of fun,it was no fun believe me they had nightmares after using them,i would not advice anyone to use one,

Namaste

I understand it should not be used as a toy. I'm assuming they are still sold in the game and toy department of stores.
I was hoping someone would post that they used the Ouija, and, with practice, could summon a specific angel or guide, instead of letting anything through. Possible it cannot be done.
Again, I thought since Jane Roberts , and, Jerry and Ester Hicks, used it in their beginnings, the Ouija could be used in a practical way.
Old 29-10-2013, 11:27 PM
Experiencer

I tend to see the Ouija Board as a device, to allow those entities, etc., that dwell in the lower astral plane, giving them access to our physical plane.

Probably would be a gamble, to try to access any entity that would be of benefit to those using it.

Like giving a loaded gun to a five year old. You are taking a risk.
Old 13-11-2013, 10:31 AM
shinenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
It's a bit like walking blindfolded, and not able to hear either, into a large station and shouting "Is anybody there? Does anyone want to be my friend?"
It's a lottery as to who might turn up!

Brilliant analogy. I used them when I was young, we did bring a not so friendly entity into the house we lived in. Wasnt fun, I moved out after getting pushed about by it. Smashed up the boardnand have never used one since, and neither should you
Old 21-11-2013, 05:10 PM
fascinatingx

I've only used the ouija a few times in the beginning of my interest in figuring out spirituality and channeling and all that. To me the one thing I definitely see it as, was a confirmation that you can contact spirits and they can respond. I always believed that to be true but the Ouija was a confirmation in that sense.

One thibg though, is that everytime I used it the spirit always said it was either a friend or family member of me or who I was using it with. We always were extremely affirmative that negative spirits or negative energies were NOT allowed through on the board. But I also know that spirits will pretend to be relatives and what have you, so I cannot say that we were definitely in contact with who they claimed to be, but every thing the board would say was positive and helpful. They also knew things that I didn't know but were true about themselves.

For instance the board told me it was my Grandfather, and I was trying to confirm it was him by asking what his dogs name was, expecting Rex, but it said Tiger. Later asking my dad if my grandpa had any other dogs and their names- one was Tiger. When the spirit saying he was my grandpa he only said nice things like I love you and miss you. And at the time I was debating whether I should move from NY to Texas for school. Wasn't even thinking about it at the time, but the board spelled out "Texas go." I eventually did go to Texas and it was the best decision I could have made.

Any thoughts about this? That was just one example of all the times I used it. Never had a bad experience.
Old 21-11-2013, 05:47 PM
keith95843

http://www.gamingwonderland.com/game...rd/ouija-board

want to play it