Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-05-2011, 06:34 PM
Aggappolla

How do I find my guide

I want so much to be guided, and sometimes I feel alone.
Old 21-05-2011, 06:58 PM
Trieah

The first thing you need to do, is stop telling yourself that you feel alone. You are not alone. Your guides are always around, but if you keep telling yourself that you're all alone, that is what your mind will believe.

I was having a hard time with this one as well, and my guides kept telling me that exact same thing. For some of us, we have to believe in our hearts that they are around, in order for us to finally feel that they are. You have to condition your mind to believing it.
Old 21-05-2011, 09:30 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
The first thing you need to do, is stop telling yourself that you feel alone. You are not alone. Your guides are always around, but if you keep telling yourself that you're all alone, that is what your mind will believe.

I was having a hard time with this one as well, and my guides kept telling me that exact same thing. For some of us, we have to believe in our hearts that they are around, in order for us to finally feel that they are. You have to condition your mind to believing it.

I agree with you. :3

You have to beleave in them in ordor to 'see' them. Like a famuse quote I love saying in cases like this "We beleave in you, so you should beleave in us." It does take effert to beable to communicate with them and some of us its harder then others. But we all have the same equal chance to meet them and learn to communicate with them. There is a grate link here that will help you if you like to learn.

^^ I my self is steel learning. It is a fun and quite a spiritual experance to meet and talk to your guides. One of the things that helps me out all the time is to talk to them like as if you would to a best friend. (even if it seems crazy) But one of the worst things you can do is give up and stop beleaving. Another tip I use is to medatate. I know this is quite tricky and let me tell you it may take more then one try to get a ancer. Another that is very good is to pray to them. Like a really grate example would be ( and this did happen btw ) "Oh my beloved guide. I ask of your guidance at this time. As you know Iv been having nightmears that never leave me. I am tired of these dreams plequing my mind and all I ask is for a restful night. Please my love, please guide me to an ancer or a clue to witch I can do to help them go away. I thank you for your time and your guidance. Bless be." Ancers may come instantly or in days. ( My openon depends on the sichuation. Like mine I was crying my eyes out cuz I was stressed and got help right then and there ) But most the time it will come when your ready. Keep your eyes, ears and mind open. In clooding when you have dreams.

Heres the link Hope it helps!

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=8493
Old 21-05-2011, 09:39 PM
Master
Aggappolla... Here are two threads that tell you how to connect with your spirit guides. It's easier than you might think, and you don't really have to believe until you experience their presence and guidance for yourself. All that's necessary is a little openness and learning how.

Contacting Spirit Guides & Angels - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=99765#post99765

10 ways to contact your guides - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=10609

And here's a blog about it: http://www.erinpavlina.com/blog/2006/11/connecting-with-spirit-guides/

Xan

Last edited by Xan : 21-05-2011 at 10:58 PM.