Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 17-05-2011, 04:35 AM
Master
Thankyou Forever :)
Spiritlite
Old 17-05-2011, 05:14 AM
Startingover

Sending you healing thoughts and strength Spiritlite
Old 17-05-2011, 02:15 PM
dans

Dear Spiritlite
Do not worry..you will get all things right..by his positive energy..
Old 17-05-2011, 04:51 PM
Coming2

WoW...this is a beautiful thread Spirit!! I am in full agreement with what everyone has shared. I know all too well the season of feeling disconnected. It can be overwhelming and especially lonely when you have had a strong connection and then go to feeling like you are suddenly alone....you know your not but you just dont feel it in your gut. Rest assured that AA Michael wants only the best for you and he will protect you and guide you. I wear a AA Michael pendant around my neck and call on him daily for strength, courage and protection. There are so many Angels you can implore to help you get back on track but remember that it is necessary to go through the valleys in order to get to the mountain tops. We learn more about ourselves and our humanity when we are in the wilderness. Once the lesson that is meant for you is learned you will find that peace back in your life again......

Love and Light....
Old 17-05-2011, 05:01 PM
I guess this is a good place to tell this story from around '75.
A friend in KCMO ----sorry Kansas City, USA--
told of being with a couple friends and "summoning" Michael the Archangel...
WELL, was he in for a surprise because
Michael came.

And he was enormous with armor and shield and sword in hand ready ---because
he was called.

He sent out a telepathic message big time ---DON'T you ever do this nonense again - I'm doing important things. (You know basically that was the overall communication.)
He was p***ed.
They were contrite and turned white-ashen, I guess.

True story.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-05-2011, 02:59 AM
Master
Wow thankyou guys and for some reason I just feel AA Michael so strongly around me and I think and know I owe a lot of it to you guys from your responses on this thread and your PM's, thankyou all so so so so so so much from the bottom of my heart.
AA Michael rocks.
Spiritlite.
Old 18-05-2011, 03:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
I feel separated from all things spiritual and from God/Goddess right now. And I don't know how to get back on track. I don't feel inner peace, I'm afraid and don't know what's wrong with me. Please let me put this in your lap so that you can heal the situation and to help me find my spirit and soul and be closer to God and you and all other angels and entities on the other side that are good.
I will expect a miracle and I know you will give me one.
Spiritlite.

As the song says........................."juuust breeeeath"
Old 18-05-2011, 03:08 AM
Master
lol thanks White Shaman.
Spiritlite.