Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-05-2011, 09:13 AM
Sungirl

Angel came to me while I was giving a healing

I just wanted to share an experience I had yesterday...

I have been actively facilitating crystal healing with a friend for about 8 months and it happened during one of those healings.

Recently I became aware that my connection to the angels was getting stronger. Last summer, after looking into Angelic Reiki and finding the guy I met wasn't quite right for me I was shown a golden light in the "sky" that I could connect to and channel as healing energy. It felt angelic.

A couple of times during healings then I have been told to channel this energy. I have no idea what it is doing, I am just told to put my hands in certain places above the client and let the energy do what it needs to do.

Then a few weeks ago when meditating I connected to that light and I saw a beautiful angel in the golden light, it came to me and brought the light with it.

Yesterday I was once again told to connect to the golden energy to channel during the healing I was facilitating. I closed my eyes to focus and clearly saw the golden angel come down and sit in and around my body. It's arms were down my arms and I could feel it's wings behind me. Once again I just followed the instructions of where to put my hands and the angel did the rest.

It was amazing and it took a while to come back and be coherant afterwards.

I do hope this happens again, it was such a beautiful experience.
Old 13-05-2011, 08:25 PM
flutterangel

That's lovely, Tilia! I am so happy for you and your experience.
flutterangel
Old 13-05-2011, 08:36 PM
Master
That was one powerful experience, tilia. Ty for sharing it!

Old 13-05-2011, 08:50 PM
tragblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilia
...I was shown a golden light in the "sky" that I could connect to and channel as healing energy.

Could you elaborate on this, please? I am interested. I feel like I have discovered a similar thing, but at the same time, I don't have it in my conscious memory. Does that make any sense? I might have learned it in a dream or something...

The experience you describe is wonderful.
Old 13-05-2011, 09:47 PM
Sungirl

It "looks" like the sun through mist; very yellow. It has an overwhelming feeling of love, compassion and acceptance and feels like an "onslaught of love"... it can be quite painful to stand in the energy if there are any feelings of sadness, lack of worth etc. It's almost being forced to accept that I am loved and worthy.. it hits every negative thought like a hammer.

When I was first shown it I could feel my hands getting hot. Now I am not sure I feel that any more... although my hands feel hot and dry a lot.. don't know if that is connected or just dry skin....

The angel is tall and slim and has a yellow golden glow all around it. It doesn't speak at all, just emanates love. It is slightly larger than me. If you are in the UK and of an age you will understand if i say it looked like I had a Ready Break glow when it came into me.

I didn't feel it's presence but I knew it was there and I was very clearly told where to put my hands. I didn't feel it was "taking me over", just using me as a connection to 3D so it could channel energy. I didn't even really feel the energy, other than a strong connection to what was going on.

Dunno if that resonates with you Trag?
Old 14-05-2011, 01:11 AM
Trieah

Sounds like an amazing experience
Old 16-05-2011, 09:08 AM
adamiava

That sounds just wonderful Tilia!