Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 06-07-2023, 07:49 PM
Master
aquatine Lemurian calcite sphere

The crystal shop has aquatine Lemurian calcite in again. They'd had it last year and it sold out real fast. I didn't have interest then, not necessarily now either.
But as I watched a few of the photos they'd posted I tuned in to see if it holds dolphin energy.
And WHAM!!!
It hit me like a brick. I immediately felt something well up from very deep inside of me, I think from my Solar Plexus, old pain. I shed a few tears. All that happened within a few seconds, out of the blue.
I couldn't believe it?!

They had a few spheres of it in their webshop (they always put a few items in the webshop only the rest is in their physical shop).
The price is also WHAMM, haha, and I was in two minds because of A) the price and B) being told by one of the owners that they add E10 to every crystal online. I was kind of shell-shocked to hear that. Asking a bit more as it needs them investing time to make good photos of each, okay, but E10???
I was a bit P off about that!
Thing is, if I drive to them it's going to cost me more, so if I want 1 crystal only it's cheaper to get it from the webshop.

So yeah... I bought it hihi.
And am happy with it!!
Old 06-07-2023, 10:26 PM
Master
Aquatine Lemurian Calcite is a trademark name that was trade marked by a person who has trademarked a lot of crystals and stones which we have discussed about in the past.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 07-07-2023, 10:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Aquatine Lemurian Calcite is a trademark name that was trade marked by a person who has trademarked a lot of crystals and stones which we have discussed about in the past.
That may very well be, doesn't change the fact it's a specific calcite with a specific energy :)
And if that appeals and works, it simply appeals and works. Whether some dude trade-marked it or not.
The shop owners have their own network of connections, often the miner him/herself, and they bought it directly from a mother & daughter in Argentina, not from some a-hole in the US.

In any case, I'm looking forward to receiving my sphere tomorrow!!