Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 11-06-2023, 03:00 PM
Seeker

Do crystals "remember" intentions after being cleansed?

Hey guys/gals. So I regularly cleanse my crystals, been doing for a while now. But it kinda dawned on me that I rarely go back and reaffirm my intentions into them after cleansing. But it still has me wondering if crystals can remember the intentions that is set for it after being cleansed. Do you really have to reprogram your intentions into crystals?
Old 11-06-2023, 05:24 PM
Master
I don't think so but if you feel you have to program your crystals you can also tell them to hold on to that regardless of cleansing.
In essence cleansing is removing dense energy, not de-programming so I don't see it'd be a problem.

Personally I don't like programming crystals. It's not necessary as I buy crystals when I need them for something so they already automatically work on whatever that is without me programming them.
Programming can limit them as their energy is purer & wiser than yours (anyone's really, not just you).
And the biggest thing... if you program many crystals (when you have quite a lot) you won't remember what you put on it. Then maybe next year or 5 yrs from now you program them with something else without removing the old program. This can and will get a crystal totally out of whack. And unless you're a crystal master you won't be able to heal the crystal from that.

Ifever I do program a crystal -which I've done during a meditation by Tim Whild for a specific purpose- I programmed it to hold that program for 1 week or 1 month (or whatever I felt was okay) and to then let go of it entirely.
That way I don't have to remember, I'm not wearing the crystal out etc.

And... I ALWAYS tell all my crystals to not use more than 80% of their energy on their work on me or my home, whether I actively work with them or not.
Less is okay, but NEVER more.
That way you will never drain your crystals :) And they have that 20% left over to do their own thing, or to recover & cleanse etc. etc.
A trick I learnt years ago from a crystal master.
Point being that all crystals also have their own thing in life to do, a purpose. By not using 100% of their power you allow a crystal to still do their own thing.

BTW... it doesn't have to be 80%. You have to intuit to feel what is right and it can vary for each crystal and for what you want it to do. If it's a big program you shouldn't put it on a smaller crystal as it cannot carry that.
And if the crystals aren't all that high vibrational I'd go for 60 or 70% tops, not 80%. All my crystals are very high vibrational, and I have nearly 400 of those meaning they've formed an energy field in my home and they help hold all the others at a high level. They support and cleanse each other, and they don't have to carry anything alone really. That means they can handle more as well. But I still tell them that lower than 80% is also good so they can sort it out themselves.
Old 14-06-2023, 11:05 PM
Master
Do crystals "remember" intentions after being cleansed?

What a tantalizing question?

I know of some people who give names and 'properties' to various stones and crystals. Before they did this, these stones and crystals were not of much value. Later, they became valuable.

Not to change the subject: people for the most part seem to enjoy Quartz but I am amazed that when they are at the beach, they do not seem to recognize the Quartz let alone feel her energies, etc.

Your answer might be imbedded with these two 'anomalities'.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜