Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 18-10-2023, 08:06 PM
Master
Kundalini Citrine Congo

I stumbled upon a gorgeous citrine from Congo, a kundalini citrine although I don't think this one has many smaller points around the main one. It does have a 2nd larger point, just smaller than the biggest, so it's either an Inner Child crystal or a Twin Soul/Flame crystal.
What caught me right away was the high energy it emits. Now I already have a beautiful Kundalini citrine from Congo, and I decided to leave the other one, at least for now, and sit with my own.
But yeah, it kept calling.
Then I was reminded of the webinar day I have Sunday next by Diana Cooper, Adrian Lee and 2 others. It's a number of meditations / visualisations done simultaneously by thousands across the world with the intention to raise the frequency of the world and to boost ascension.
At first it was only live in Portugal which currently wasn't possible for me. Then, by high demand, they decided to also do live online, which is what I bought a ticket for.

In any case, it dawned on me that I wanted that citrine when I am doing these meditations Sunday and I immediately bought it!
I think this is why I came across it. I will need it then for whatever reason.
I'm now thinking of getting all my citrines out during the meditations, meaning the whole of Sunday.
Come to think of it, I may have to get up earlier, hmmfff... Yep, it starts at 10. I usually get up a wee bit later, hihi.

In any case, I'm so excited! I emailed the shop owner, asked if she could make sure I have my crystal by Sunday, explaining why.
She said she'd make sure to stick it in the post tomorrow. Then I should have it Friday :)

I better do some proper preparating on Saturday. I think I want all my crystal skulls here with me on my desk too, hihi.