Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 22-07-2023, 04:46 AM
Pathfinder

Red face Diamonds (spirit crystal)

Diamonds are one of my spirit crystals

It is a pain that this is a crystal I must obtain

But the journey and the aspiration I need for my diamond quest, is part of the magic of the diamond. I believe the path to the diamond will help me achieve mental stability and I hope when I obtain it it's magic will help keep me there.

But yeah, I've got two spirit crystals I need to obtain and they both seem to be the most expensive. The other being Moldavite.

So yeah, lots of symbolism with those to. One formed under pressure deep below the earth and another a meteor that fell from the skies.

Stuff to work towards

I've already got moonstone and obsidian. Also both quite symbolic stones. The Moon and the volcano.

Serpentine is also one I need to get. Glad I can obtain it with little hassle.

Pearl is another, or something to help me channel Leviathon anyway...
Old 08-08-2023, 12:02 PM
Experiencer
Seems like you made a deal with yourself to trade a little bit of happiness with these stones by desiring them, and therefore, happiness goes on loan to Desire until you obtain these items. When you do, Desire will pay back your happiness. However, this repayment often comes with a short expiration date, and then what?

After the initial exhilaration fades, you might find yourself back at square one, or even worse, in deficit. The stones you once yearned for now become ordinary, as the novelty wears off. The initial glow, the radiance that they seemed to possess when they were just out of reach, dims. The promise of everlasting joy and contentment that these stones hinted at was just a mirage, a fleeting moment in time.

This cycle continues, each time with a new object of desire. Perhaps next it’s not stones, but the shimmer of gold, the allure of a new relationship, or the prestige of a job. Desire is insatiable. It constantly demands collateral, often in the form of your happiness. And you find yourself forever chasing, forever hoping, forever trading bits and pieces of your soul for the promise of something better.

But true happiness, many argue, isn’t found in the external. It’s not about possession but about being. It’s about finding joy in the present, in the mundane, in the ordinary moments that weave the fabric of our lives. It's about realizing that Desire, though an integral part of human experience, should not be the landlord of our happiness.

To break this cycle, it is essential to cultivate a sense of inner contentment and gratitude. It's about understanding that while Desire can be a motivator, it should not be the compass by which we navigate our lives. Otherwise, we risk forever being in its debt, constantly waiting for the next installment of happiness that may or may not come.

In the end, the question remains: Are we willing to continuously mortgage our happiness for the ephemeral promises of Desire? Or do we take control, seeking joy not in what we lack but in what we already possess?

Don't worry, you will get your diamond <3
Old 10-08-2023, 02:41 AM
Pathfinder

Diamonds are forever.
They are unbreakable
It takes alot of pressure to turn something carbon based into a diamond
Diamonds are about unity
A symbol of undying love
Diamonds sparkle in the light
Diamonds are precious and are extremely valuable

Many other factors...

Has a spiritual aspect as I can channel these things from this diamond. It is also something to motivate me to study, get a job, work hard, get stable and save money. Stuff that requires alot of self discipline so there is an exercise in that... And once I get the diamond it is a proposal for a marriage within myself and when I achieve unity I will get a ring for completion.

Also, familiar with your God desire and I have conquered it, thus I am looking for a career in addiction services to help others with their battle against desire. I'm dealing with my own god inspire for this one.

But I thank you for your advice.

I wish you well
Old 10-08-2023, 08:51 PM
Knower

If you can't obtain your spirit crystal right now, you can look up pictures of them and work with them that way. Symbolism and visuals are very powerful for invoking the energies of the actual thing. That may be a nice happy-medium until you are ready to get the crystals themselves.