Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 17-06-2015, 02:10 PM
Well, then go to www.nderf.org

Read 30 NDEs.

Skeptics are just that - skeptics...they know nothing.
Their opinions and doubts mean zero.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-06-2015, 07:12 PM
Knower

Just watched it, I quite enjoyed that.
Old 17-06-2015, 07:13 PM
Burntfruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
Ive looked on Amazon. Trouble is all the DVDs are region 1, here in England we have region 2 machines so it wont play. Ive tried a couple of torrent sites and my Norton antivirus says they are unsafe - not surprised as Ive never used torrent sites before as they have bad reputations for malware etc. Hulu.com is only available to the US.

Looks like I've got no way of seeing it unless it pops back up on Youtube. However they have become really arsey on there; Ive got loads of films I downloaded off there, many of them old horror & SF, and they are no longer present. Nowadays people are having to upload stuff with a fuzzy white light in the middle to avoid them being taken down. I understand them doing it with modern movies but old B&W movies??!!
I am in the UK. I bought the region 1 dvd and watched it on my computer. There are ways around the region lock.
Old 17-06-2015, 08:20 PM
JosephSmithChristoferson

you can read the book for free

sorry i still cant post links

oconsolador dot com dot br slash linkfixo slash bibliotecavirtual slash ingles slash AstralCity dot pdf

in truth its a series of book and the first one was used to make the movie

you can read the whole series for free here:
explorespiritism dotcom slash books slash SpiritistBooks dot html
Old 17-06-2015, 09:44 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Ive tried a couple of torrent sites and my Norton antivirus says they are unsafe - not surprised as Ive never used torrent sites before as they have bad reputations for malware etc

Yeah, anti-virus will do that because of the torrent signature in it's database, but it doesn't mean there is malware present. Just scan it after the download with norton or malwarebytes..
Old 17-06-2015, 10:13 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
I'm feeling a bit down about it all at the moment. Ive read so much stuff in the past couple of months that seemed to make sense, then all you need is one sceptic to bring you down because after all, it does sound ridiculous in the cold light of day! I think as well in the first couple of months after my mother passed there were odd things happening that may or may not have had meaning. But at least they happened. These past few weeks though there seems to have been nothing at all. Im feeling quite down about it all and wonder if I should stop kidding myself and accept that this life is all we have. Maybe searching for something is the problem especially if it doesn't exist. Im just wondering if there is this big growth industry out there that preys on the bereaved and sells them this stuff accordingly. I hate the thought of being conned but then not as much as I hate the thought that my mother has been literally erased. Feeling very cynical today.

As a former skeptic, please do not listen to skeptics. You don't need any outside validation for the things you believe. It's ok to like what you like and to think what you think when it's not causing harm to anyone else.

I was always open enough to search for my own evidence. And I found it. You can safely believe many things about the afterlife. I've seen things, felt things, heard things,recorded and measured things, extraordinary things I would not have believed possible before. Skeptics are skeptics because they have no evidence. And that's fine. But if you have evidence, you have something that a skeptic doesn't have. So, they are unable to relate to your experiences. Just allow them their disbelief and continue with what is true for you.
Old 17-06-2015, 10:51 PM
Knower

Just finished watching it. If not the best then one of the best movies I've seen.
Downloaded from the pirate bay, the 6.34 GiB one, comes with English subs.

As to skeptics and the slightest mention of all this as being "not real". It takes time to get over that point where even the slightest skepticism affects you. For me it took about 10 months to get out of that state where you are vulnerable. Though I also had, still do, very strong, or rather unbreakable will to keep going no matter what, knowing it's the only way anyway. Plus I've learned so much... experienced stuff. I've got so many angles and perspectives showing me what the true truth at least in general terms is.

Just keep going, keep learning, keep reading, keep thinking, and after about 10 moths skeptics and deniers literally cannot bother you anymore, no matter what they say, because you'll simply know and see so much better than they.

Has to do with neural configurations in the brain corresponding to access of higher knowledge. If you're rather new to all this then the configurations are still correspond to a life of denial and ignorance and blindness, etc. You need the configurations to corresponding to acceptance of truth, awareness, opened senses and mind, etc - this is why it takes months. Those neural configurations need to form. Good diet helps a lot... makes all this more efficient and faster. Or the actual truth is bad diet makes everything inefficient and slow. Best possible state is default, not worst possible state. Have to look at things from the right direction...
Old 18-06-2015, 05:43 PM
Suspended

You can't blame skeptics too much - unless it's the really closed-minded one's who won't even allow for the possibility of these things being real.
A healthy skepticism is always helpful - otherwise we're just gullible fools..
lf we've never had direct experience of the afterlife then it's just speculation based on someone else's claims. lf l hadn't had many out-of-body excursions, l don't think l would be so sure, either..
Talking about these things or anything occult will never convince us - we have to see and know for ourselves.
There is a good tv series called 'PROOF' which has just started. A skeptical surgeon is commissioned to find proof of the afterlife. First episode was promising. l believe the full first episode is on youtube:

https://youtu.be/h65DC5fncYo
Old 03-07-2015, 05:44 PM
JosephSmithChristoferson

torrent with english subtitles

https://thepiratebay.la/torrent/12088003
Old 04-07-2015, 01:11 PM
Master

I think II got my copy off kIcka ss (dot) to .you need to know hpw to down load torrents
Closed Thread