Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 26-03-2014, 10:33 AM
Master
I remember reading that fairies and cats don't really match? Fairies would prefer dogs, esp white dogs are referred to as "fairy dogs".
Cats indeed are very protective and will/can chase away energies/beings. I remember a couple years back when my protection and shielding was as good as non-existent, was going through a difficult time.
I used to sit in the livingroom a lot, close to a window. My ex's car was always parked in front of that window. When my shielding was that bad, neighbourhood cats started appearing, sit on the car all day long, an average of 4, 5 cats :/ They all kept an eye on me, almost freaked me out. If I went to sit outdoors in the sun, they came to me, my own cat got real jealous and fought them if need be, to chase them away.
I told my hedgewitch teacher about it and she said I should work on shielding and protection. I did and the cats disappeared ... Must say I was happy about them going, as it was kind of freaky
Old 26-03-2014, 01:56 PM
Master
It depends on the cat. I had one special kitty that was always seeing things. My other cats, not so much. My daughter has fairy friends and they will ride on our cats without them noticing or ever making a fuss.
Old 26-03-2014, 02:36 PM
Master
Must admit I'm not sure when it comes to my cats. I do know they're very protective of me, so chances are they'd (try to) chase away anything that isn't benevolent and/or nice towards me.
Last year was really peculiar, not with an energy being, but a pigeon. I don't like pigeons, mostly because they make so much noise cooing all day long, drives me nuts. I was working in the garden near the coniferous trees, my cat Bailey near me, as usual. And there was this huge wood pigeon in the coniferous trees, I feared it was going to put up residence in there, maybe nest, then I'd have a whole family of noisy *******
It kept cooing, irritating me no end, and I was thinking "Stupid @*$#$*#(%$ pigeon, p*$$ off!!"
Next thing I know my cat was in the tree, lots of odd sounds coming from it, branches moving and stuff, I couldn't see anything though, lol. Shortly after the pigeon decided it was best to bugger off, lol. Didn't come back for a long time, and I didn't see it in those trees no more!
It was as if my cat had picked up on my thoughts and acted upon it, chasing the pigeon away.
Stupid pigeon is back though, I gotta find a way to get my cat up them trees again. I don't want it harmed, mind you, but I don't want it in my garden either. If it'd move to New York, I'd be very happy. Or Peking, anywhere but in my garden!
Old 01-04-2014, 08:10 PM
Knower
animals are very sensitive and can see faeries,angels, spirits and many other. I've seen a few myself and have captured them in pictures. This started to happen to me back in 2006 when i began reading about them and loving the subject. You MUST believe in order to see. We are not the only ones here ;) I'd love to share some pictures but am having a hard time attaching them to my message.. Any one know how i can attach? I don't have a paperclip icon!!
Old 03-04-2014, 04:49 PM
Experiencer
Great responses! Keem 'em coming... :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aduff
animals are very sensitive and can see faeries,angels, spirits and many other. I've seen a few myself and have captured them in pictures. This started to happen to me back in 2006 when i began reading about them and loving the subject. You MUST believe in order to see. We are not the only ones here ;) I'd love to share some pictures but am having a hard time attaching them to my message.. Any one know how i can attach? I don't have a paperclip icon!!

Hi Aduff,

I've love to see some of your pictures! You should see a paper clip icon on the top row next to a smiley face. That said, you'll only see the paper clip if you're responding via "Post Reply" or you quoted a user--there are no attachment options if you're replying via "Quick Reply".
Old 03-04-2014, 05:19 PM
Knower
Hi!! Thanks Artistic Athlete! Yeaa I don't have the icon yet since i'm a newbie to the site. They said after being a member for 15 days and having about 25 posts, they'll grant the privilege. :) I think i can still share pics in the chat room if you'd like to meet there!
Old 03-04-2014, 06:30 PM
Experiencer
Ok, I'll make my way to the chat room...

EDIT: I don't see a chat room link... Do you mean Yourspace or Member's Cafe?
Old 03-04-2014, 07:33 PM
Knower
on the left hand side of the page...its the fourth box down. It says CHAT :)
Old 03-04-2014, 07:57 PM
Experiencer
Ah! I've never noticed those over there... I guess the forum links got all of my attention. Ok, I'm in the chat room...
Old 04-04-2014, 12:37 AM
Knower
I missed ya that time...I'll be on tonight or tomorrow most of the day :)
Hope to share some pics with you!