Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 20-03-2014, 09:05 PM
Experiencer
Angel1 Cats & Fairies

Hi All,

Can cats see fairies? I've had a cat for quite a while and I've always wondered what she was looking at when I couldn't see anything. I know they (animals) can see spirts, but sometimes it seems as if she's watching a housefly fly around the house, yet I never see a housefly. This probably happens a couple of times per month...

What do you think?
Old 20-03-2014, 10:06 PM
Mazulu

You have a haunted cat.
Old 20-03-2014, 10:08 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazulu
You have a haunted cat.

Old 20-03-2014, 11:16 PM
Experiencer
It may be a fairy, but even if not it could still be a spirit! It may appear that she is watching a housefly because spirits/angels can appear as orbs, whisps of light, or anything else they please haha. My cat does the same thing as yours.
Old 21-03-2014, 12:06 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenLioness
It may be a fairy, but even if not it could still be a spirit! It may appear that she is watching a housefly because spirits/angels can appear as orbs, whisps of light, or anything else they please haha. My cat does the same thing as yours.

Oh, ok. Good point. I forgot spirits can appear as more than 'figures'... (I'm kind of new to all of this.)
Thanks! :)
Old 21-03-2014, 04:07 AM
Ascender
In Doreen's virtue book 'healing with the fairies' I remember she mentioned that sometime animals have fairies as guardian angels or something like that, if I remember well...So no idea but I guess it would be possible that they see fairies indeed.
Actually I was wondering the same thing about my puppy yesterday haha :P

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 21-03-2014, 03:08 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicky3619
In Doreen's virtue book 'healing with the fairies' I remember she mentioned that sometime animals have fairies as guardian angels or something like that, if I remember well...So no idea but I guess it would be possible that they see fairies indeed.
Actually I was wondering the same thing about my puppy yesterday haha :P

I've never read that book--I'll have to look into it; it sounds interesting.

I remember seeing a thread (on SF a long time ago) that mentioned cats are looking at fairies when they randomly start looking like they're watching something fly across the room, or when they jump up and start chasing something. That said, I couldn't find the thread so that's why I posted this one.
Old 22-03-2014, 01:30 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtisticAthlete
Oh, ok. Good point. I forgot spirits can appear as more than 'figures'... (I'm kind of new to all of this.)
Thanks! :)

No problem!
Old 26-03-2014, 02:43 AM
SpacePilot

Cats can see a bunch of things we don't see of do not even suspect exist. I'm told they chase away bad spirits but play with the good ones.
Old 26-03-2014, 03:04 AM
livingkarma

Apparently, humans can also see fairies according to the late great psychiatrist who wrote the book "On Death & Dying" ...
Elisabeth Kubler-Ross ...
She noted in her last book being summoned by a stranger to follow her into her private garden ...
Without a word the woman showed her a polaroid picture w/fairies dancing around in the same garden ...
Ross took a picture w/her own camera, when she returned home she had the film developed ...
Elisabeth's picture also had fairies ...

As everyone else has said, animals can see spirits ...
Our dog still sees my late husband ...