Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 28-07-2013, 09:56 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritseeker123
That must have been something to see! Have you googled "Cloud Reading" ? or: "See Shapes/Symbols in Clouds" something like that....to see if you can find similar experiences. Cloud reading is a fascinating thing to do for sure and not just for kids! also: speaking of cats, I thought I'd post this true account of my Cat seeing my (deceased) Mother's Spirit in case you might be interested in paranormal occurrences:

I searched a lot online, but couldn't find anything really relating to my experience except that article I mentioned, which is why I decided to ask here...they talk on the web about cloud gazing but I didn't find anything which really helped me.

Oh yes I am interested in the paranormal, thank you!

I don't have a cat, never had one, my mom dislikes them, and like I said my experiences with them unfortunately haven't been the best, wish I could have experienced what you speak of.
Wow your experience sounds amazing! It's nice for us who stay here to be able to stay in such "contact" with our loved ones. And your story proves what they said about cats being very well connected to the other side and perceiving way more than we can! It's nice the relationship your mom and Shiva shared, it also proves the love animals show for us.

God Bless!
Old 28-07-2013, 10:01 PM
Deactivated Account

Since this thread has also ventured in the animal spirit area I'll post this here, though I may create a different thread on it in the right place, I hope those who have spoken here may see it since I think could relate and I'd like to hear your thoughts on it:

When I was 18 years old I was going through a very difficult time, and tried to commit suicide (though I still don't understand what I was truly looking for with my actions) and for it took 22 pills of an antidepressant...embarrassing...it made me hallucinate, only time it has happened to me since I don't condone the use of drugs nor have I ever used any...I was in this dark room, like a small cinema, and one of the things I "saw", well I was sitting down and a shadow on the floor took shape, it became a cat, since it was all in black and white I could think it'd be a dark gray with black cat, it walked close to me and laid next to my leg as wanting me to pet it...but like I said my interactions with cats have mostly been negative ones nor have I owned one ever...so it always makes me wonder why was it a cat that appeared in my state, if it was a mere hallucination caused by the pills or it allowed to me to see more, and if so? Why a cat?
Old 28-07-2013, 10:36 PM
cheeneka

Hi,

I love cloud gazing. The cat power animal is an amazing totem. This is strange because on another forum, ten minutes ago, I just advised someone to look up what the cat totem meant...........synchronicity!!!!!
love
Gismo
Old 28-07-2013, 11:42 PM
Deactivated Account

@gismo: Wow! Synchronicity indeed! Amazing, thanks!
Old 29-07-2013, 09:29 AM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usako
Oh I got more than what I was asking for! I am so grateful! Very interesting what you tell me on the number 363! Love it!

Hmm Artemis. I am in love with the Moon.

To answer your question, well I feel better at night, though I am not able to function during it as I wish, I consider myself a nocturnal person, I am very sleepy during the day but as the day starts to fade around 5pm I begin to feel more energized, feeling my best from 8 to 10pm when I become full of energy and very positive. I am scared of the dark though...

Thanks! You read my mind, I was thinking about asking someone on a book about Spirit Animals, I'd like to learn more about them and hopefully what mine is! I'll look up the book you recommended! ;)

Best Wishes!

You sound like you have the sleeping patterns of a KittyCat!

You are most welcome--I hope you enjoy the book. Remember...when Animals appear to you--all you have to do is study their habitat, habits, and reproductive nature--in order to understand what they are trying to tell you.

Watching what they might happen to be doing when they appear to you can (also) help to clarify the message.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...
Old 29-07-2013, 09:35 AM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usako
Since this thread has also ventured in the animal spirit area I'll post this here, though I may create a different thread on it in the right place, I hope those who have spoken here may see it since I think could relate and I'd like to hear your thoughts on it:

When I was 18 years old I was going through a very difficult time, and tried to commit suicide (though I still don't understand what I was truly looking for with my actions) and for it took 22 pills of an antidepressant...embarrassing...it made me hallucinate, only time it has happened to me since I don't condone the use of drugs nor have I ever used any...I was in this dark room, like a small cinema, and one of the things I "saw", well I was sitting down and a shadow on the floor took shape, it became a cat, since it was all in black and white I could think it'd be a dark gray with black cat, it walked close to me and laid next to my leg as wanting me to pet it...but like I said my interactions with cats have mostly been negative ones nor have I owned one ever...so it always makes me wonder why was it a cat that appeared in my state, if it was a mere hallucination caused by the pills or it allowed to me to see more, and if so? Why a cat?

The Goddess Bast is represented as a Black Cat in the Egyptian Pantheon--(perhaps) you should study Her (as well)--it seems to me that Her beloved Cats are definitely assigned to watch-over and guide you.
Old 31-07-2013, 02:17 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyTerra
You sound like you have the sleeping patterns of a KittyCat!

You are most welcome--I hope you enjoy the book. Remember...when Animals appear to you--all you have to do is study their habitat, habits, and reproductive nature--in order to understand what they are trying to tell you.

Watching what they might happen to be doing when they appear to you can (also) help to clarify the message.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...

Hahaha it seems! I have always been very nocturnal but unfortunately due to some medication I have taken it has been increased...shame the world doesn't function at night, I'd happily work from 9pm to 3am and then sleep until 5pm! hehe

Thank you for all your advice, from your suggestion I have been researching cats more and the Goddess Bast.

Sailor Moon had a kitty guide, Luna...so I can see more of a resemblance to me then! hehe ;)

Bless you
Old 31-07-2013, 02:27 AM
Deactivated Account

PART II

I wonder if anyone will see it here? Well before the Kitty cloud incident in the beginning of the year after a wonderful day with my little cousins feeding animals, riding a horse when we came back and we were approaching my house in the car I saw the most beautiful cloud I have ever seen in my life, didn't even know they existed before it...some people online amazed by it even ask if they are real or photo-shop creations, well they certainly exist because I saw one with my own eyes, no one had seen it before I told them it was in front of us...it was huge! Here you can read and see them: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumhorizontal_arc

Unfortunately I wasn't able to take a pic, because mine was much bigger than those...all the colours of the rainbow (one of my fave things in life and a childhood nickname of mine) and even after part of it broke apart it still contained the same colours and beauty of the original, but then the best thing happened...after entering the house and coming outside again after a while to see if it was still there, three white feathers fell in front of me! I felt like it was a gift from my angels, it was the cherry on top of a wonderful day.

Also felt weird because on our trip and while waiting for a snow cone in line, before me was a little girl about three or four years old and her mom kept calling her "Isabella" more than once which reminded me of the name a dear friend thought was my real name before I told him what it truly is. And she was like a mini-me when a man pushed her and with this angry face and bold personality she told him: "Hey don't push me!" lol

It was a day of singular occurrences one after one.

Maybe there's not so much for people to discuss on this, though if anyone does I am all ears, but I just wanted to share what for me was one of those things that make life so special.
Old 31-07-2013, 02:32 AM
Deactivated Account

And my post of my second part in the Clouds experience was number 18 and posted at 9:27 pm hahahaha

Seriously??? LOL

Oh I forgot to add, my cloud not only had those colours but it was shaped like a hurricane...a spiral.

I couldn't have made it up even if I tried! It was sooo beautiful.

Hmmm snow cone!!!
Old 31-07-2013, 08:58 AM
Pathfinder
Hi usako i get a lot of messages from the sky day and night its quite amazing what they show us. Yesterday i saw the biggest kisses i have seen kisses before but not that big i didnt have my phone with me to take a picture but later yesterday i found out my uncle had lost his battle to cancer he was very special to me and i know it was him who did that for me a sign to let me know he was ok. I have seen faces initials from family animals love hearts kisses and many more things. My eldest daughter saw a elephant cloud she took a picture it was quite amazing it was the only cloud in the sky shes 9 i wasnt sure if that was her totem or bringing her a message sometimes i cant figure out what they mean. I also tried to find more information with messages in the sky but couldnt find anything to read up on. I once was going through a troubled time and saw a hand in the sky like someone was holding there hand out to me it gave me a lot of reassurance that i wasnt alone and a lovely message that gave me a lot of comfort at that time another time i didnt have my phone. My animal totem is the bat i found this out from a bat visiting me every night i hadnt seen it for a while and one full moon a bat cloud went across it and the bat appeared flying outside my window again it always came very close to the house for me to see since then i havent seen it for a while. The cat may well be your totem or it maybe one of your animal guides either your life guide or a journey guide. A very good friend of mine sees animal guides and has drawn mine for me. My animal life guide is a Angelfish. She always lets me know when i have a new journey guide. I can ask her what the cat means if you would like me to and see if it helps you understand more xx