Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 26-02-2020, 06:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
If you preach from a bible that is ' Supposed ' to be the truth and don't live by the so called truth then what are you?

Tell me, from where Jesus mostly preached, from the scriptures or from God? Use the scriptures for those who need scriptures and use the divine wisdom for those who need divine wisdom, which is at hand to all people but not all people want it. There's a time and a place for everything.

The bible contains the truth, but it's not the truth in itself, the truth is alive and moving in the world and outside the world, it fills all things, great or small, good or bad, all receiving their portion of the truth after their deeds.
Old 26-02-2020, 07:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Tell me, from where Jesus mostly preached, from the scriptures or from God? Use the scriptures for those who need scriptures and use the divine wisdom for those who need divine wisdom, which is at hand to all people but not all people want it. There's a time and a place for everything.

The bible contains the truth, but it's not the truth in itself, the truth is alive and moving in the world and outside the world, it fills all things, great or small, good or bad, all receiving their portion of the truth after their deeds.

I haven't a clue what your talking about so we'll leave it as it is
Old 26-02-2020, 07:14 PM
Master
Quote:
God uses all people, young or old, rich or poor, male or female, to preach the Truth, just wanted to point this! :)

NICE POINT!

It probably would help if they are using a translation that has not 'created' doctrines that are not really supported in the Bible.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 26-02-2020, 07:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I haven't a clue what your talking about so we'll leave it as it is

Not all can understand, happy those who can.
Old 26-02-2020, 07:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
NICE POINT!

It probably would help if they are using a translation that has not 'created' doctrines that are not really supported in the Bible.

Agree 100% especially the ' Immortal Soul '
Old 26-02-2020, 07:28 PM
Master
Quote:

No need for clarification, I understood what you wrote.

Lets have a nice day.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 26-02-2020, 07:29 PM
Master
Quote:

Happy for who though, that's the important thing. What makes some happy makes other unhappy
Old 26-02-2020, 10:40 PM
Master
One of my favorite scriptures is Matthew 23:14. The King James Bibles renders that verse as:

"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation."

Virtually all modern translations leave that verse blank. Reason: not present in older manuscripts, etc. that were found in the last century.

Why I like it: I use it as a fill in the blank and replace it with "When you see John, take care of his needs" or something similar.

Old 27-02-2020, 04:43 PM
Master
Mark 7:16 is not found in most modern Bibles.

That verses, from the King James Bible reads:

If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.

The reason: Not found in older manuscripts, etc. which were found in the last few century.

Old 28-02-2020, 03:18 AM
Experiencer

that man

"he bible contains the truth, but it's not the truth in itself, the truth is alive and moving in the world and outside the world, it fills all things, great or small, good or bad, all receiving their portion of the truth after their deeds."

__________________________________________________ _________

i like this-and to me this is spiritual wisdom