Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 23-02-2016, 04:36 PM
Master
Confusing Energy in my Home

I wasn't sure where to put this but twice now this has happened:

Above my kitchen sink is a shelf that has 4 rows of 3 hooks. So on these 12 hooks we have coffee cups hanging. The front left coffee cup - (which was a Wizard of Oz mug my mom gave me when I moved away - across the country 5 years ago) began to swing back and forth like a pendulum on its own.

The first time I wasn't sure if I had accidently touched it or not so I didn't think too much of it. The second time - I woke up in the morning, went to the bathroom, and when I walked into the kitchen I saw it swinging back and forth. None of the other mugs were moving and my cat was across the room.

I'm not sure if it is some kind of sign or someone playing tricks on us - we are currently trying to decide if we want to put down roots here or move back across the country.

Since we have moved in we have joked that there is some kind of trickster house-elf who knocks things down, makes things fall off our counters or drops things constantly... I have a troll-cross bracelet and when I wear it I feel like the clumsiness subsides.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 23-02-2016, 07:50 PM
Suspended
Looks like you got a poltergiest.
Old 23-02-2016, 07:58 PM
Master
yikes! any suggestions? What would have caused this to begin?

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 26-02-2016, 09:54 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
Looks like you got a poltergiest.

what makes you say that?
Old 26-02-2016, 03:24 PM
Suspended
Various objects moving could indicate a paranormal portal of some kind. Paranormal entities are in your space. Check the history of your location, and its natural features. Paranormal activity may have been there before the place was built.
Old 26-02-2016, 03:54 PM
Deactivated Account

Ah, the only one that can scare you out of your home is you. For the most part, I did see the movie the Polterigiest. lol

Do you sage?

If you want it out of there, I would first sage your home with sage or palo santo sticks. They have rituals online. I like Palo santo sticks, a lot of people use them for meditation too. They were used by the ancients for similar purposes, plus their aroma I hear is good for the immune( I would google that) Anywho, I would ask for it to go, whatever it is. Could just be an "energy" sometimes when we name it we give it more power than necessary. You called it an elf though so thats kinda cute

Lynn ( the admin) has some good threads in the archives on paranormal activities, as she communicates with dead entities/spirits from the other side. She always talks about how they mess with things to get our attention, for the most part harmless.
Old 29-02-2016, 03:22 PM
Master
It happened again last night and - I switched the mug with the one next to it so I guess ill have to see what happens....

-Lord Rama to Laxman