Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 10-05-2020, 12:27 PM
Seeker

Isn't it funny...

That the people who say astrology is nonsense are exactly the typical signs to say so.

Go ahead and guess which signs lol
Old 10-05-2020, 02:57 PM
Guide
I'm guessing you are talking about Aquarius. I actually know people of all different astrological signs that say astrology is nonsense. I think it has more to do with what people pay attention to, regardless of their sun sign. Also, the sun sign is not the only thing that determines someone's attitudes in astrology. You are making it too simplistic.
Old 10-05-2020, 03:16 PM
Master
I don't know if they are always the same sign, to be honest, I doubt that.
It has more to do how far someone has come with their personal & soul growth. Many people are still living in the old paradigm, in full 3D which is mostly from the head and what cannot be proven/measured isn't true.
Such people usually also think spirituality and energy work is mambo jambo. They're the ones who are most difficult for us Lightworkers to deal with, and it has been that way for thousands of years.
Thank goodness times are a changing!
But them all being specific signs, I doubt that.
Old 10-05-2020, 04:03 PM
Seeker

I've been studying astrology for I don't know how many years and its difficult to explain to someone who doesn't know how complex astrology actually is...

I just find it funny how people with mostly earth in their birth charts are the ones who poke fun at me for believing the planets have any effect on our lives.

I'm an Aquarius with Scorpio moon and ironically I have a lot of Capricorn in my chart :P
Old 10-05-2020, 04:49 PM
Master
I am Taurus. I do love astrology! I have always done so too.

My son is Capri, he takes an increasing interest in it too. Knows quite a lot about it.

My daughter is Taurus, she does take a reasonable amount of interest in it.

My mother is Aquarius and knows next to nothing about it. She takes a mild interest because I like it and she can appreciate my stories, but she will not remember a thing of it. But she won't doubt or ridicule it either. She open-minded and knows there's much more between heaven & earth from me.

Not sure about my dad, he did know a lot about the stars. He was Virgo.
Old 10-05-2020, 06:12 PM
Master
I had a former friend of mine that was a Capricorn and I have one cousin that is a Sagittarius who believe that Astrology is nonsense.

My Mom is a Sagittarius and she could care less about astrology she just reads about her horoscope for fun. My Dad is a Aries and he is into Astrology and other New Age aspects in general .

I tend to not discuss astrology with certain family and relatives anyway or other new age topics because they hae no interest in it.

Last edited by girlsearching : 11-05-2020 at 04:01 AM.
Old 10-05-2020, 10:31 PM
Master
I find it rather childish and arrogant to judge a person's development or growth by whether they believe in astrology or not. Just like i find it childish and immature to poke fun at others for believing in astrology.

I remember about 2 years ago coming to someone's defense on a different forum because he was being mocked and degraded for believing in astrology. Its perfectly find to not believe in it and express disagreement. Disagreement should be expressed. That's different from degrading or mocking someone.
Old 11-05-2020, 04:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Sunday, 05:31 PM
ocean breeze
Master

I find it rather childish and arrogant to judge a person's development or growth by whether they believe in astrology or not. Just like i find it childish and immature to poke fun at others for believing in astrology.

I remember about 2 years ago coming to someone's defense on a different forum because he was being mocked and degraded for believing in astrology. Its perfectly find to not believe in it and express disagreement. Disagreement should be expressed. That's different from degrading or mocking someone.
There is always the latter . I grew up around relatives and friends who are Christians for the most part. Of course I could never tell them about Crystals the properties they are used for , or talk about Past lives, or Astrology cause to them its all Nonsense .
I'm by no means a Astrology buff or an expert in the formation of the planets and stars . I don't mock or try to manipulate anyone that dose not have the same beliefs or interest that I do.
Old 11-05-2020, 04:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching

I'm by no means a Astrology buff or an expert in the formation of the planets and stars . Isn't there a practice called star gazing or mapping ? Forgive me if I'm mixing up them up.

I'm not sure. I'm similar to you in that i'm no expert or astrology buff either. Its a topic i find interesting. I look into it with an open mind that it could be true or untrue. I could see come truth to it though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I don't mock or try to manipulate anyone that dose not have the same beliefs or interest that I do.

You seem far too mature for that.
Old 11-05-2020, 04:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I'm not sure. I'm similar to you in that i'm no expert or astrology buff either. Its a topic i find interesting. I look into it with an open mind that it could be true or untrue. I could see come truth to it though.

You seem far too mature for that.
Thanks You too seem to be open minded . I'm getting Astronomy and Astrology confused as usual. A star chart or star map, also called a sky chart or sky map, is a map of the night sky. Astronomers divide these into grids to use them more easily. They are used to identify and locate constellations and astronomical objects such as stars, nebulae, and galaxies.