Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Closed Thread

Old 23-02-2007, 12:00 AM
Bob23

Easy and Effortless Power Meditation

Greetings,

This takes no time to learn and is easy as breathing.

In fact, what if I were to inform you that you are actually doing it right now as you read these words explaining that simple fact?

To call this a learning is a bit of a fib really because it may be discovered that what is being pointed out, is already happening of itself! So being aware of that could be called a learning or an unlearning of the fact that it is already so and no effort may be required!

Interesting things can happen when words or labels are not held onto or attached to rigid ideas. It's quite liberating and enlightening to find out that what may be sought, can sometimes cause a subtle ignorance or avoidance of what already is the case!

So the label 'meditation', not being attached to anything limited like a fixed idea, can then be given freely to something more widely and obviously available!

And what is more widely and obviously available right now? Not in 600 more meditation practices or 600 more lifetimes but now...whilst this moment is simply occuring?

What seems to be available to recognise or ignore is the simple everyday awareness happening all by itself without any effort or trying...it's just happening as it is.

In this sense, it isn't necessary to do anything when it's given constantly.

It may be noticed that there has been no specific instructions or technique given here other than to notice, without effort, that there is no technique for awareness to be!

Awareness/Consciousness/Aliveness/Being (whichever word suits) is an obvious everyday occurance and because of this, sometimes it may be overlooked or pushed aside because of it's constant availability in favour of a special and significant event...desire!

What seems remarkably significant is how what is called 'normal' and majoritive experience is somehow seen as it's opposite!

It certainly would be a great place to hide what is sought for!

Right here in plain everyday sight can be veiled the obvious and never unavailable answer that we think is somehow not!

Astonishingly remarkable indeed!

The answer is not waiting somewhere else to be discovered when it thinks you've become worthy enough for it to be revealed like a projected and judge~mental outside force!

It's here!

And here.

And here.

Sometimes the easiest way to get lost is to go looking for something you presume you've lost!

Welcome home already.

Now playing can really happen which includes pretending to forget and search for something and at the same time resting in this can happen in an absolutely effortless way of immediately being that already.

Oneness loves playing hide and seek with itself...have you noticed?

Namaste,

Bob23.
Old 23-02-2007, 12:07 AM
kundalini

LOL!!!!!!

I enjoy how you mix comedy with philosophy Bob! Great stuff!
Old 23-02-2007, 12:54 AM
Bob23

Yeah, it's a great way to 'meditate'!

Cheers K!
Old 23-02-2007, 02:12 AM
Mandi Neill

Cool Meditate and Breathe

Very cool stuff Bob23...

It is called 'BE HERE NOW'

95% of our attention is remembering past, or wondering about the future. Let us bring our attention to the now, because the NOW is all there is.
Anytime anything happens, it happens in the now.

See. Hear. Touch. Smell. Taste. Experience the NOW.

Last edited by Mandi Neill : 23-02-2007 at 02:15 AM.
Old 23-02-2007, 09:30 AM
Bob23

Hello Mandi,

Yes amongst other things it can be called those words. Ofcourse being nameless it can be called anything you like y'know!

Interesting thing about thinking of the 'past projected future' is it'll all happen in the now.

Whether identification happens with the thoughts or not, it'll all happen as it's occuring.

The 'trick' may be for awareness to be aware of itself perhaps?

The other apparent 'trick' can be to notice that no matter how long or hard or easily one meditates, never once can a seperate meditator be found.

Seemlessly flowingly yours,

Bob23.
Old 25-02-2007, 06:51 AM
Enlightener

Shoddy Carborated Lemon face

WOW!

that's all I can say Bob, as I was reading your first post I suddenly started to become aware of everything from a kind of distant point of view, hard to explain, but all I really wanted to do was say thankyou :)

I think I'm going to read this post, like, everyday, from now on. Cheers.

Enlightener's son
Old 25-02-2007, 06:25 PM
Bob23

Hello Enlightener,

Yes, seeing or being aware of everything from a distant point of view is another confirmation of the non~locality of awareness!

And within the understanding of not being limited or localised to any fixed point there dawns the realisation or remembering of what~is.

Lot's of people drop their shopping bags and laugh for weeks whilst others scurry back to what they hope they can avoid by way of searching elsewhere (which ofcourse ain't here is it!?)

Initially, 'wow' moments can happen, and after the appearance of time happens it seems to find it's own 'ease' in what has been called a 'gentle wow'.

The amazing thing is: it denies no~one and is constantly inviting the invited to come home to where they already are.

This will always be available to either recognise or ignore.

And whether in apparent 'sleep' or 'awakened' the ongoing invitation always is as~is.

All there is is this.

Simply notice it under the very nose that tries to sniff it out!

Welcome home...again,

Bob23.
Old 01-03-2007, 12:21 AM
Saradar

This is fabricated in everything we know today. Even Yoda speaks very similiar of this type of mindset. Imagine of everyone in the universe hit this mindstate at the very same instant...Total Chaos or Peace do you think? I believe that it all comes down to a balance until you are ready to have full awareness.
Old 01-03-2007, 01:22 AM
Bob23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saradar
I believe that it all comes down to a balance until you are ready to have full awareness.

Hey Saradar,

Belief in 'readiness' can bind the one to always 'becoming'...some day!

Ofcourse this is not applicable to you unless you make it so.

The very thing we seem to be eventually 'ready' for, will come when we least expect it like a smack on the side of the head!

So do you have a strategy for this balanced readiness or could that be a way for prevention of full awareness happening?

Sometimes we seem to seek and avoid the same thing by fearing not being ready...yet...maybe tomorrow or the next day etc. etc. etc.

When will readiness be ready exactly?

Just be,

Bob23.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:53 AM
Enlightener

Sometimes I feel the same way, I feel as if I am not ready to do something, begin a new journey and what-not...

But when will I be ready for this undertaking???

I guess one must put aside all thoughts, as they can interfere with action, the more you think the more likely your action will turn out to be something different than your first thought.

Enlightener...rambling :)
Closed Thread