Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 14-07-2017, 09:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi New Member from South Africa

Hi there everyone

I was hoping for some advice as there's no one I know at home who can assist me. I'm not too sure what to think or make out of what's been happening so I'll start at the beginning and try with the abbreviated version....

I've always felt different since I was a child, always had a vivid imagination and to this day I remember I had an imaginary friend called Vivian, not sure if she was just an imaginary friend or spirit though? I was always very nervous of anything to do with the supernatural but it got better as I got older.

When I was about 8 (I'm not almost 36)I remember falling asleep on the car one evening and I woke up at some point and all I could see was a yello orange light - that night I had my first epileptic seizure, the scary thing is I remember everything. I remember having a fit and not being about to control my body, a black figure pushing something down my throat and trying to choke me. I was admitted to hospital, had MRI's, blood tests etc and there was no medical reason as to why I should be having a fit. These fits happened a few times and I would always remember then, they would only happen when I was either just falling asleep or waking up. Eventually they stopped.

Then I went to high school and carried on with a "normal" existence. About 10 years ago my Dad got sick and I felt it was my job to save him. Something strange came over me and it felt like a calling. I read up a bit on spiritual happenings and a family friend told me I was a catalyst and since my "light had been turned on" I should expect things to be drawn to me. After that point I became more aware and got to the point where I would actually see things in people's faces, almost like they would shift.

I seeemed to will things and they would happen, from finding parking spaces to doing well at work. My Dad almost died the one night and I sat with him until I felt "something" leave the room - almost like a wind pass my face. For a while my (now) husband was also involved in some different things, I believe he used to take energy from people and somewhere along the line something dark attached itself to him. It then started following me, I'd see it in my car, outside me house. One night it even paralyzed me in bed, I could taste blood in my mouth. After that night I somehow spoke to it and got rid of it never to see it again. My husband was just my boyfriend at the time and we were incredibly drawn to each other even though he had another girlfriend at the time, eventually after about a year of being indecisive we ended up together permanently. We are now very happy and have a beautiful 2 year old daughter.

For a long while I chose not to deal with things on a spiritual level. Mainly because life got in the way. I'd still have the odd experience but nothing major. Then my Dad started getting sick again, I've always been very close to him as well. He ended up with renal failure on dialysis, in a wheelchair and just with a genuinely broken body. I felt like for the longest time I was preparing for him to pass on as I knew I would need to be the strong one for my mom and sister. I thought I was prepared and then about a year ago he took a bad turn after dialysis and was admitted to hospital, I realized at that point that even though I though I was prepared I really wasn't. My Dad survived but the physical body got weaker.

This last year has been somewhat ordinary but then last week Sunday mybDad took a fall, he had a normal dialysis session on the Monday and gen on Wednesday was admitted to ICU because he had li pressure and was not getting enough oxygen. I saw him at the hospital on Wednesday and I knew he was going to die. That night I had a dream he passed on and I said my goodbyes in the dream.

My Dad managed to hang in until Saturday and passed away Saturday morning. I believe he knew he was dying but was at peace, he walked both his daughters down the aisle and met his first grandchild / my daughter who's now almost 2. I am completely at peace with his passing and believe he's now free from his broken body, people are genuinely surprised when they see that I'm actually ok as I've always been very close to my Dad, I can honestly say that in my heart I know the time was right for him to go. I've been the strength for my mom and my sister and i kind of feel as though this has been my purpose as I was prepared for his death.

I've felt and seen signs from him since his passing. My sister on the other hand still needed closure for various reasons and went and saw a lady who supposedly communicates with loved ones who have passed on. This lady told my sister what I already felt about my Dad that he was happy and whole again, she helped give my sister closure which is fantastic.

This lady also mentioned to my sister that I am "very powerful", more powerful than her (the clairvoyant lady) and that she would like to meet me. My sister told her that I've "made things happen by force if will" and that it's a running family joke that I come from a line of English Yorkshire witches! It's all said in jest but you never know.

After my sister told me this I tried to see my own aura, which I've never bothered to do before but I managed to do it and saw a white / silver aura coming off me. I had no idea what that meant until this evening...

So that's basically my story, if anyone has any ideas on what is going on with me and if you can assist me I will be very grateful.

Thanks so much
Melissa

PS apologies for the long email, the words just came pouring out.
Old 15-07-2017, 09:04 AM
Master
Hello Melissa Sparks and welcome to spiritual forums. What an introduction! Feel free to browse through the forums and see where you can post it where it will get maximum engagement. I hope you will enjoy it here.
Old 23-07-2017, 04:39 AM
Seeker

Hi Melissa,

Welcome to the forums. :)

Hmm... I'm not too sure about what's going on about you, because my spirituality is lower than yours. All I can say is that you will most probably find your answers here in the forums.

Take your time to find yourself. No matter what's going on with you, don't panic. It's the time for you to slowly discover yourself.