Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 05-01-2013, 12:30 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Perhaps they did have technology?

A friend of mine would claim that the Egyptians had lasers when building the pryamids. Who knows.

More than one person remembers being there, it seems.
The 2 I'm aware of, said the stones mass was altered, and creators levitated them into position.
It's really the logical solution, "move" them into 4d where they have virtually no mass, assemble it in 4D and move in back to 3D. ET's do this routinely with their craft, and themselves, (disappear from this dimension)

the parties remembered this from past lives, (one was a 5 yr old) and one may have been regressed, I forget the story.

I'd heard years ago that sound technology was used to alter the mass of these stones...
The Kogi indians also somehow use sound to travel dimensionally
Well the Mamos (masters) anyway.
Old 05-01-2013, 09:14 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
More than one person remembers being there, it seems.
The 2 I'm aware of, said the stones mass was altered, and creators levitated them into position.
It's really the logical solution, "move" them into 4d where they have virtually no mass, assemble it in 4D and move in back to 3D. ET's do this routinely with their craft, and themselves, (disappear from this dimension)

the parties remembered this from past lives, (one was a 5 yr old) and one may have been regressed, I forget the story.

I'd heard years ago that sound technology was used to alter the mass of these stones...
The Kogi indians also somehow use sound to travel dimensionally
Well the Mamos (masters) anyway.

Oh wow - what a load to think about. Whilst I know I was in Egypt many times, I don't know the details of being there nor the technologies and how lovely to hear about people who do.
Old 05-01-2013, 09:40 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Oh wow - what a load to think about. Whilst I know I was in Egypt many times, I don't know the details of being there nor the technologies and how lovely to hear about people who do.

Someplace I read a woman was watching a Discovery doc on the Pyramids, and her 5yr old daughter , commented she was there, and described the process.
And a woman said the exact same thing in regression.

Anyone aware of the precision of the stonecutting alone, realizes the technology had to be beyond anything we can envision in our world. The same for many pyramids-structures in other countries.
Old 05-01-2013, 10:50 PM
Experiencer

Ive tried googling what you just put love48...when i used have that speed motion around me i used to feel a finger in the middle of my head and these beings used to talk to me whilst time slowed down or speeded up.
I was told it was my brain catching up, i had it allot as a child but few years back haad it again and at the same time there was connection that opened up to spirit. Time speeded up around me i closed my eyes in fear and could see a eye looking at me, progressed grom there.
Ive looked up on it and didnt find much on it.
Old 08-01-2013, 09:12 PM
lil

I guess days are faster, seasons are not the same as 40 years ago... I usually try four seasons in a day... climatic events are sudden and unexpected, but people do not generally realise it because do not pay attention to nature's signs, language. It is necessary to feel the Earth.
About shorter days, there goes an evidence:
http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/fea...h20110314.html
Old 11-11-2013, 04:15 PM
Deactivated Account
Time is speeding up but it can be slowed down to. When I meditate I've experienced it slowing down. Once I was meditating and I had a watch in front of me because I was going to meditate for an hour. I opened my eyes at one point and the watch was stopped. As soon as I looked at it the second hand started ticking very, very slowly. I also felt different, hard to explain, I was still in a very deep meditative state. I sort of snapped out of it and though why is time going so slow and as soon as I thought that the minute hand started ticked normally.
Old 12-11-2013, 08:16 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by aubreyiris
Time is speeding up but it can be slowed down to. When I meditate I've experienced it slowing down. Once I was meditating and I had a watch in front of me because I was going to meditate for an hour. I opened my eyes at one point and the watch was stopped. As soon as I looked at it the second hand started ticking very, very slowly. I also felt different, hard to explain, I was still in a very deep meditative state. I sort of snapped out of it and though why is time going so slow and as soon as I thought that the minute hand started ticked normally.
Yes good point. I had experienced time speeding up relative to decades before. However I think the problem is in our mind. When we feel like time is sped up, it is maybe due to our thoughts. The more we stress or let negative emotions inhabit our mind, time will feel like it's moving fast. If we're at total peace, we won't even experience time. Notice how when you're a child, time doesn't matter to you at all, and life seems to progress very slowly. However once you start carrying baggage, you stress on doing things ON TIME(so you create it for yourself).
One who experiences internal eternal peace does not feel time.

.-=-.__
<(_)>--
......|'.__.*

The Tickling Ant
(3rd eye)

Visions, Dreams and Revelations
(Gnosis)

"Man, know thyself"
Old 18-03-2014, 08:03 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabane27
Some funny things have been happening with the time lately, like things froze a few times and then went back to normal.

When i was younger i used to see time slow down or speed up around me, even saw my body move with the motion...iv only had a few occasions whilst an adult.
In the last 2 months i didnt have this experience but time on watches and clocks jumping (switching time).
Something brought it to my mind that it was connected the two experiences and that time was alted.
Time feels like its speeding up recently at the highest wave then when the wave goes down the time speed slows instead of being balanced.

I know this is an old thread but this happens to me all the time. Ive seen birds freeze mid flight.
Old 18-03-2014, 09:50 AM
Master
ive experienced short time blurs/smears...where a second in time suddenly seems to stretch. generally i felt time was speeding up till 2012 and has plateaued

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 18-03-2014, 04:44 PM
VisionQuest

Has earth time altered under our nose?

Yes , shifted 3.2 seconds