Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 07-06-2011, 03:06 AM
Pathfinder
Kundalini Energy and Electronics?

I normally meditate at least every other day. i would like to everyday but i have school and after work i usually pass right out. on occasion i can squeeze some meditation in. i decided about a week ago to try and start working on my chakras. i thought it would be a good idea to try and balance myself out a bit since we usually all have blockages. well i used these tones that are supposed to relate to each chakra that i got off you tube quit awhile ago. i used these for about 3 days. one day a little while after i did one of these meditations i was sitting in front of my computer, felt a gurlgy feeling in my stomach and an electric energy go right through my chest area. my heart went totally out of rhythm and beat 3 times fast. it even made my computer internet/phone malfunction. my answering machine reset itself and beeped and my computer screen turned off and on. all the while i was researching about chakras and kundalini a bit more online while this whole thing happened. at first i took it for some kind of spirit watching what i was doing or someting until i read that some signs of kundalini awakeing is electronics malfunctioning. i've always had a knack for street lights coming on as i drive or walk underneath them or turning on. never intentionally though. i guess my question is. this happen to anyone else? how quickly can a kundalini awakening happen. i'm pretty in denial about that being what it actually was. i feel like it was just my natural energy as i don't think something can awaken that quickly. story time. everyone share their experiences or answers. what do you guys think?
Old 07-06-2011, 03:37 AM
Master
You are right that kundalini awakening is gradual, yet from time to time there can be energy bursts that cause the kind of things you experienced.

There's a thread on Kundalini Rising at: - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=8082

Xan

Old 07-06-2011, 03:50 AM
Master
might interest you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8iCI...yer_detailpage
Old 07-06-2011, 04:31 PM
Pathfinder
Thanks Xan for the link of the thread. i think i stumbled upon that yesterday but i don't know what happened. i think i got distracted and had to go take care of something. i was busier than usual yesterday around my house. i just started reading it and i'm going to try and read through most of it to get as much info out of it as i can. and lightworkerAu...that video was awesome! it definitely makes me feel more at ease about what i'm going through as well.

Ya know it's funny. i was just watching a video about a guy talking about his kundalini awakening experience at a meditation retreat only 2 days ago and there was a point where he felt like a snake jumped out of his mouth. last night when i was meditating i felt some kind of energetic vibration come out of my mouth area that felt very similar. just thought i'd share that as well.
Old 07-06-2011, 04:40 PM
Prokopton

Initial awakening can come quite quickly, and if you've previously had a 'relationship' with electricity, that could easily be boosted if madam k comes out.

What will tip you off is if it repeatedly happens.
Old 07-06-2011, 05:32 PM
Master
I find anything that has spikes in energy relates to things doing with electricity wacking out.
Spiritlite.