Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 20-11-2010, 06:16 AM
Guide
What stones do you wear as jewellery?

Personally, as of jewellery I wear:

A blue bracelet my soulmate brought me from India, on my left wrist (it's almost seven years old and might have close to zero material worth nowadays, but I had it repaired several times when it broke and I wear it every day).

A necklace with a silver heart with three ambar stones fit into it (normally, but about three weeks ago one fell out and I'm having it repaired).

A strangely formed ambar ring on my right-hand little finger with a tiny spider and some other even smaller insect enclosed in it.

And my latest purchase, a big oval turquoise ring on my left ring finger (there won't be another ring on there and I like it that way).

I wear all of them as good as any day except for sleeping, cleaning tasks or such where the rings can get lost, and washing myself.

I also own a collection of half-gems (jaspis, lava, black stone, white and green jade, ...), two rose quartzes (one very small in a heart shape), an amethyst I do not always like because it gave me irritating dreams, and a "mountain crystal" (not sure about the name in english). I rarely use them for healing as I'm not very savvy about how, but I sometimes lay them on me when resting or carry them in my pocket in new, unknown situations.

What stones do you have?
helpless against my immortality."

From "Savitri" by Sri Aurobindo
(The Book of Fate)
Old 20-11-2010, 02:09 PM
star-child

Your jewellery sounds beautiful.

I often wear a rose quartz around my neck, it sits right in front of my heart. Occasionally I wear a jade angel pendant.

I would like to buy some more stone jewellery but I'm just searching for the right pieces.
Old 20-11-2010, 03:26 PM
LightFilledHeart

When I need the qualities they convey, I wear certain stones, but as a rule I wear certain ones daily, and they are my peacock blue Austrailian black opal ring, my lapis lazuli ring, my tiny emerald pinky ring, and my diamond wedding band.
Old 20-11-2010, 04:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
When I need the qualities they convey, I wear certain stones, but as a rule I wear certain ones daily, and they are my peacock blue Austrailian black opal ring, my lapis lazuli ring, my tiny emerald pinky ring, and my diamond wedding band.

I am green with envy, a co-worker and friend came back from a trip to Australia with a big beautiful blue australian free-form art nouveau design black opal ring. Unreal!

I love opals even tho it's not my birthstone, I do not fear, as they say, not to wear unless it's one's birthstone, I have worn lots of turquoise and silver in the past. I had a black pearl (from a stand at a fair where you pick your own oyster and get your own pearl, mine was a huge black pearl about 8 or 9 mm or cm whatever. I had it set in a necklace with a small diamond atop.

Old 20-11-2010, 07:56 PM
LightFilledHeart

I am green with envy, a co-worker and friend came back from a trip to Australia with a big beautiful blue australian free-form art nouveau design black opal ring. Unreal!

Sounds magnificent! Mine is quite large too, and set in a really beautiful almost crown like setting. I loved it from the minute I saw it and had to have it.

I love opals even tho it's not my birthstone, I do not fear, as they say, not to wear unless it's one's birthstone, I have worn lots of turquoise and silver in the past. I had a black pearl (from a stand at a fair where you pick your own oyster and get your own pearl, mine was a huge black pearl about 8 or 9 mm or cm whatever. I had it set in a necklace with a small diamond atop.

The opal happens to be my birthstone (Scorpio), but I would wear it regardless, because I love it and have always been attracted to the stone. Not the milky ones, but the black varieties. It's a powerful stone that invites psychic occult aspects, but anyone with a strong spiritual constitution can handle them. I'm sure you'd do fine! I love turquoise set in Navajo worked silver... lovely! And I'll bet your black pearl is exquisite!
Old 20-11-2010, 08:04 PM
SunSister

I own several pendants, of which larimar is my favourite. I don't wear them often (only when I really feel I should), but there are some beautiful ones to be found in stores sometimes. I have far more stones that I can simply put in my pocket, though, because I tend to lose jewellery when it's made from stones.
Old 20-11-2010, 08:28 PM
earthprowler

I wear a large tear drop shaped moonstone around my neck.

i still wear my class ring on my right hand which is my birth stone: garnet

my husband went out and picked out the wrap for my engagement ring and then brought home the magazine from the store for me to pick which one i would want. we both picked the same: a garnet wrap. he knows me so well and i will never wear a wedding ring that looks like anyone elses.
Old 21-11-2010, 07:19 AM
Master
I wear an amber pendant and arrow head set with turquoise around my neck (there are other pendants on this chain as well). I have a opal stud in one ear and some agate hanging from another. 1 diamond ring. Every day without fail.
Old 21-11-2010, 07:34 AM
Sangress

Garnet teardrop pendant or Obsidian Scrying pendant as well as another mysterious pendant that changes colour between misty blue and opaque white which my grandmother gave me. All of them fit on a thin home-made silver/lead mixed chain.

I also have a Leather wrist band with small Magnetite skulls weaved into it.
Old 21-11-2010, 07:55 AM
Master
Hi
Every-ones stones sound really beautiful :)
I wear new and old diamonds, as well as crystals.

:)