Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 21-02-2020, 10:34 AM
Master

Meeting the same entity

So once again I met this malevolent entity that it's causing me sexual dreams, draining my energy, I was wondering why my OBEs decreased so much suddenly and so I found the answer. I became conscious right when that entity was over my body and in that moment, the entity ran away and all my energy was saved, then I could easily fly out of my body and explore things.

It's not the first time this happens, at first I had no idea why my "spiritual activity" decreased, but then later I found the reason of this sudden low energy when I started to meet this entity.

Now, my daily energy is not affected, it used to be really affected when I was suffering from depression, but depression is no more and I am focusing myself on love and light, very rarely I have negative thoughts.

I am just sharing this with you, maybe someone experiences or would experience the same thing..

It's time for more protection!
Old 22-02-2020, 02:54 PM
Master
Sure ask for protection, and the entity will be right there to help you protect yourself. From its malevolence. Because your self protection is like a beaming signal, send out to the universe, "hey over here! I am vulnerable! Come over here please... Hello? Anyone? Malevolent entities maybe?"

So if you be glad that it is gone. Then you can be rest assured, there is no reason for it to return. All manifestations are old news. The only manifestation that is present tence, is your emotions. So tend to your emotions, and the rest will come easy and naturally.

Make it more simple and easy like that. And you will enjoy life much more unconditionally. Effortlessly. Naturally.
Old 22-02-2020, 07:06 PM
Master
Well said Ewwerrin..... Thatman, so pleased to read that - keep your energy vibes up love and light in thought, less negatives - nice and strong..

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 22-02-2020, 07:22 PM
Master
Everytime i have ''dirty thoughts'' knocks and thuds are increasing around me.
Propably land beings or parasites.Sexual energy for them is yummy yummy.

Not only humans have to face all sorts of difficulities with their lives,we have to deal with these freaks as well.It's unfair.

In fact every kind of emotional extreme can attract energy suckers.I guess our best bet is ''balance''.
Old 22-02-2020, 09:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Everytime i have ''dirty thoughts'' knocks and thuds are increasing around me.
Propably land beings or parasites.Sexual energy for them is yummy yummy.

Not only humans have to face all sorts of difficulities with their lives,we have to deal with these freaks as well.It's unfair.

In fact every kind of emotional extreme can attract energy suckers.I guess our best bet is ''balance''.

But why lomax, why is still happening, when I don't have sexual thoughts... It took me a good time to free myself from sexual thoughts, my body's most powerful desire, to procreate, has been defeated by me, so to say, I am completely free, this freedom appeared once I freed myself from depression!

Yes, we have to deal with so much more.. I wish I could see more of the divine Light, but the divine Light so rarely appears to me... This entity is very afraid of me, every time I notice it, it runs away, I can feel its fear I stay strong and I don't give in to its influence but I don't like this experience, I don't like it at all.

Thank you for your answer!
Old 22-02-2020, 09:14 PM
Master

Thank you @one-light and @Ewwerrin, I don't know why I still attract this when I have almost no sexual thoughts, I may be 24 but after a very strong "battle" I was able to free myself from this sexual energy and use it for my own good, all this powerful energy is used by me to do creative things, I started learning 3d modeling and I am quite good :))) I was able to do all of this thanks to my success of freeing myself from depression, in past I used to be totally the slave of this sexual energy...
Old 22-02-2020, 09:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
But why lomax, why is still happening, when I don't have sexual thoughts... It took me a good time to free myself from sexual thoughts, my body's most powerful desire, to procreate, has been defeated by me, so to say, I am completely free, this freedom appeared once I freed myself from depression!

Yes, we have to deal with so much more.. I wish I could see more of the divine Light, but the divine Light so rarely appears to me... This entity is very afraid of me, every time I notice it, it runs away, I can feel its fear I stay strong and I don't give in to its influence but I don't like this experience, I don't like it at all.

Thank you for your answer!
I don't know.Propably you have something that it wants,or it's just curious.If it's a parsite,they don't give up their meal so easily.
Old 22-02-2020, 09:43 PM
Master
You've been so busy ThatMan ive seen so many of your messages, Batman and Spiderman have seen less action - you know my theory, we've discussed it before - I suggest back off with any activity eg APs when possible, get your mind/body strong, and energy vibrations up eg eating less meat, walking in nature, less news and violence on TV etc etc... get yourself a little high vibes kind dog and let him sleep on your bed with you, but don't knock him off when Astral projecting.

And crystals in the room to raise the vibes - just my thoughts on all this, others might have different views on it all.

lomax made me smile that - they don't give up their meal so easily - yum I want more...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 22-02-2020, 10:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
You've been so busy ThatMan ive seen so many of your messages, Batman and Spiderman have seen less action - you know my theory, we've discussed it before - I suggest back off with any activity eg APs when possible, get your mind/body strong, and energy vibrations up eg eating less meat, walking in nature, less news and violence on TV etc etc... get yourself a little high vibes kind dog and let him sleep on your bed with you, but don't knock him off when Astral projecting.

And crystals in the room to raise the vibes - just my thoughts on all this, others might have different views on it all.

lomax made me smile that - they don't give up their meal so easily - yum I want more...

Sadly, so to say, I kind had to eat meat, I visited my aunt and they there eat so much meat... but now I am back at home and I eat my normal food... but the problem is that I had to stay in the same house with my parents and my father is an alcoholic, this had a very negative impact on me and so that entity had all the power to take over me, I was weak, but not depressed, depression is gone ( it feels so good to feel normal!!!! ) Tomorrow I am moving back at my own place.

I have 5 cats and just as many dogs, I love them so much, I usually sleep with two of my cats, one looks just like Garfield :))) I raised two little kitties on my own, their mother died when they were 2 weeks old and so I fed them with milk until they could eat proper food, now they are madly in love with me...

I took today a walk in nature and I meditated, I was almost close to fall asleep, that good it was...

So kinda did all the things you advised me without even thinking at doing positive things, I just did them, you see people, this is the power of affirmations used in deep meditation!

Thanks for your useful advices!! I don't want to be their food
Old 22-02-2020, 10:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I don't know.Propably you have something that it wants,or it's just curious.If it's a parsite,they don't give up their meal so easily.

Well, energy is what they were "eating" from me, but I feel good, my energy levels are super high. I used to let this type of dreams put me down, but now I stay strong and positive and they have no effect of me, I just don't like the experience...

Well, it's "nice" to know that I am not the only one experiencing this, we have to find a way to free ourselves from this.