Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-01-2019, 03:02 PM
OriSunshine

Angel1 1 year synchronicity

Hi :)

Does anyone have an experience with soulmate signs?
We went our ways 5 months ago(he started to ignore me all of the sudden)

I’ve seen his name a lot, people talk about men with the same name as his, they ask me about him, a lot of the times I dream about him. I even see his family everywhere.
But past week i had a really strange experience. It was exactly 1 year since we met and I saw him in a bar. We didn’t talk of course.
Then that night I had a dream(a strong one) and he said he loves me.

Also. I see a lot of his lookalikes. What’s up with that?

Any answer would be appreciated :)
Old 25-01-2019, 11:33 PM
OriSunshine

[QUOTE=OriSunshine
Old 26-01-2019, 10:08 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally posted by OriSunshine

Also. I see a lot of his lookalikes. What’s up with that?

I've wondered about that. It's helped me come to the conclusion that this has nothing to do with reunion, and everything to do with being remade. In my own transit they're my lookalikes. No. That's not quite it. Not always. It goes back to soul resemblance, and how that somehow shows through in physical form, in addition to who they are, what they're apparent energy is like. In this context, the person who led me here is actually an outlier. We look nothing alike, act nothing alike. Yet our fathers could have passed as siblings, and our parents were/are interchangeable in any number of important ways. It would seem On High believes confusion is going out of style in the morning.
Old 27-01-2019, 10:01 PM
Guide

I was going to post something similar to this these evening. It seems the less you want to see signs, the more you do (or at least thats how it works for me anyway) And i hear you on the twinflame twin thing, i see people that resemble mine alot. I take it as a little hello reminder from them. I quite like it now although it hurt alot in the early days of our separation.
Old 24-04-2019, 08:59 PM
Seeker

you could see as many as odd, mindblowing, bizzare very specific coincidences and signs and they all could mean nothing in the end. been there, done that and came out of it totally. they are not related to any twinflame or soulmate unions or reunions. they are just NOTHING.
Old 24-04-2019, 09:21 PM
Master
I know this sounds weird, however sometimes the signs only become apparent to us after an event. I saw signs everywhere regarding various things and I did not understand them for years later when memories flaired up and it occurred to me that I was being shown speicific messages.