Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 28-01-2014, 06:53 AM
Rossco14

Newbie asking a question

Hi there I have recently joined this forum and im quite interested in seeing if someone can read me, can someone pick up on my energy and tell me what they see or what they feel about me, I t would be nice to see what people pick up about me with not knowing who or what I am.
Thank You in advance.
Old 28-01-2014, 07:04 AM
Master
Hello and welcome,

I am sure someone will come along soon :))
Old 28-01-2014, 12:41 PM
Rossco14

Hi skybird and Thank you for your reply, have a nice day.
Old 28-01-2014, 08:27 PM
Alien

Don't readings have to be in person?

I have kind of a strange story about someone who I didn't know who I was, that saw my aura.

I was told when I was 15 or 16 that my aura was pink.. by an old couple who was teaching me about Wiccan/Pagan religion. They said it represented love or something.

But when I was 18 or 19 I was at work and a girl I worked with had a visitor come meet with her who she said was her mentor, I'm not sure for what. I didn't even see the guy but she said he's an older gentleman who's usually very calm and collected. She told me that when he saw me, my aura was a very bright white light, and that it freaked him out because he had never seen an aura like that, and that he had to go outside to avoid it because it was blinding.
She said he was really fascinated with it and he was asking her questions about me. He wanted to meet me but he couldn't go near me because my aura was so strong.
She told me he's an intelligent person, and not some weirdo, and that his reaction was very serious.

I've never been too into aura reading or anything, and I had no idea that she was into stuff like that, having a mentor for spiritual things or whatever it was for. . But it was completely random .. I'm not sure what that means.

I don't even know why I'm sharing this story.. But I feel like its not important what vibes I give off to other people, especially because most of my life I've been misunderstood lol I just be me and if someone senses something from me, good or bad, I take it as nothing really.. because what other people feel off of me doesn't tell me anything about myself.

People who practice reading energies are more likely to tell you something you already know about yourself because they are more observant, and open minded.
But most people we pass everyday are more likely to either not care at all to really observe, or read you in a more judgmental mindset than an open mindset.

You know, you can pick up on people's feelings and thoughts towards you if you are observant yourself. Just watch how people react to you. Watch their eyes, their body language, how they speak to you.
If you want to know if people find you interesting, all you have to do is watch for them looking at you more than once. I'm not sure if its easy for someone who doesn't watch people around them to react in a natural way that doesn't look like you are watching them.. I notice people naturally.. But if you really want to know just try reading peoples reactions to you.
Like if they look up when you walk in.. and if they immediately look away, or look again for a second, it most likely means they find you interesting but they don't want you to see them scoping you out because they aren't sure what they think yet. Kinda like a child peaking when they are told not to, they are just curious.
But then people who look at you and have a look in their eyes like they don't care, and then they start doing something or saying something with a kind of burst of energy, like being kinda loud and not making eye contact.. that usually means they are threatened by your presence, and are trying to get your attention in order to kinda of challenge you, like saying they don't care, that they're better because they have more outward confidence than you are showing at the moment.

I don't know if this will help you, but its pretty easy to see how people feel and think around you just by watching their physical reactions. If they don't have much of a reaction, they aren't someone who cares.
Old 01-02-2014, 10:27 PM
Rossco14

That was a nice read Allen, thank you for commenting on my thread, have a nice day.