Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 15-06-2023, 11:23 PM
Master
Rough Pink Dolomite

Yesterday I was in a small crystal shop that I occasionally check for fun. I don't usually buy anything there except for the Feng Shui window crystals as the other crystals aren't very high vibrational. But those window crystals/suncatchers are outstanding quality.

In any case, a particular rough cluster caught my eye and really stirred something in me. Odd as it wasn't really pretty, dull very pale pink. Turned out to be dolomite. Then in a cardboard tray I saw larger tumbles and again I felt the same pull. These too were dolomite.
New one on me.

Today I Googled it and found one shop that always has good quality crystals but tends to be rather expensive. She had absolutely gorgeous rough pink dolomites! Very shiny too (it can have a pearly luster).
These were the best ones I could find. Apparently it's not an easy one to come by even though it's found quite easily, not rare. But then again, most gets used in industrial/medicinal manufacturing.

In any case, they happened to be very affordable. I bought 2 pieces as they weren't very large. I may give one to my mum :)
The soft love energy really speaks to me.
She should send them tomorrow, fingers crossed!

To have an idea what these beauties (can) look like:

I emailed them to ask if the ones in stock look like these and the answer is "yes".
Can't wait to see with my own eyes!!

Last edited by FairyCrystal : 16-06-2023 at 11:29 AM.
Old 20-06-2023, 09:41 AM
Master
They're finally going to arrive today! I can't wait to see and hold them!
Old 29-06-2023, 12:03 PM
Experiencer
Very beautiful.
Old 29-06-2023, 03:13 PM
Master
It is indeed. In that sense I'm surprised that I'd not really seen or heard of it before. Not that I can recall anyway.