Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2024, 01:52 PM
Newbie ;)

I’m scared for my soul!

I’ve already posted about getting tricked into making a pact with voodoo deities. This morning he told me he’s taking my soul to hell for eternity. No one believes me when I say these beings were possessing me and using black magic to do things to me. I basically gave up my consent and free will to these deities. They told me not to eat or drink anything in the house and if I did then I owed them. They have a list of stuff I’ve done wrong. This spell after told me that since I wrote a petition asking for help and didn’t specifically set terms they can do whatever they want.

It’s basically an open ended contract and it’s for eternity. I just wish I wasn’t so stupid to have allowed some entity pretending to help me talk me into this. They are still baiting me, not as much though since they’ve gotten what they want which is my soul. They’ve used all types of magic to change the contract and say the are my pride ties and and ancestors. I tell everyone what’s been going on with me and they either don’t care or say it’s all in my head and I need to pray to Jesus.

This being was just in my dream this morning laughing at me and showed Teo green cars crashing into each other letting me know he has my life. I’ll tell someone that and they’ll say oh it’s just a dream and you’re turning it negative. He told me my angel was going to be black and im never going to see my kids again. My afterlife will not be filled with loving beings. I told my father that thru were affecting my breathing and he just said you need to quit eating so many potatoes. I don’t see any repeating numbers anymore like 555, 111, 222, etc. I was told back in 2020 that the universe said I could not move forward until I broke free. I had to balance my masculine and feminine energies and create my own path. These deities blocked all of that with their magic.

This deity used some magic to take me off my path and so all types of stuff to me. I didn’t realize voodoo was dark and these entities were dark. Everyone act like oh how can a none physical being so anything to you, it’s your mind creating this. Oh you ain’t dead yet so they aren’t doing anything to you. I’ve been telling people for months who is it and what they’ve been doing to me and no one believed me and told me to get help. He’s coming in my dreams laughing at me because they know no one’s believes me and what they have been able to accomplish. Everyone wants to say hell don’t exist but lower realms exist and they said I’ll be there for eternity because I sold my soul to them through burning that petition. I told them they’ll see that I was telling the truth the whole time.