Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 12-02-2022, 07:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davids
Hi Sky,

For what it might be worth, I would say, yes.

Just my two cents,

David

Thanks David, it's a strange ' Version ' . I personally haven't heard Jesus being called a lower god before but that what it sounds like to me, mybe I've missed it being used previously.....
Old 12-02-2022, 08:38 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
I personally haven't heard Jesus being called a lower god before but that what it sounds like to me, mybe I've missed it being used previously.....
Hi Sky,

I would say it is "said," i.e. "used previously," or, at least, alluded to, here, by Jesus himself:

"The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? If he called them gods....Say ye of him....Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?" (John 10:33-36 KJV)

And also, "And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master....And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God." (Mark 10:17-8 KJV)

And, possibly, “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." (Matthew 24:36 NIV)

Just thinkin' out-loud here,

David
Old 12-02-2022, 11:47 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
And a certain Denomination say Jesus Christ is an archangel, named Michael.....

He is Michael-1Thess 4:16--When he returns he comes with the voice of the archangel--it is his voice. There is no other explanation for that. Daniel 12:1--Michael stands up for the sons of Daniel-That began when YHWH sent Michael to earth for them, it ends when he hands the kingdom back to his God and Father and subjects himself( 1Cor 15:24-28) after the events of Rev 20:7-10.

The being YHWH sent has a God, and will be in subjection to that God forever. God does not have a God nor is ever in subjection to anyone.
Think about that, as well God is king of eternity, Jesus was appointed king until after the 1000 year reign. If he were God he was already king and would be king always.
Old 13-02-2022, 07:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by keiw1
He is Michael-1Thess 4:16--When he returns he comes with the voice of the archangel--it is his voice. There is no other explanation for that

There are various Verses that would disagree with the idea of Jesus being Michael but if that's what your Denomination thinks, so be it.....
The Lord Jesus descends 'with an Archangel’s voice' does not automatically mean that it is His own voice spoken of.....

So JW's believe Jesus is not the Creator God but a ' lesser god ' a created angel named Michael who was termed 'a god' by John ?
Old 13-02-2022, 07:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davids
Hi Sky,

I would say it is "said," i.e. "used previously," or, at least, alluded to, here, by Jesus himself:

Yes alluded to by Jesus, but not via Biblical Verse.
Old 14-02-2022, 12:51 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
There are various Verses that would disagree with the idea of Jesus being Michael but if that's what your Denomination thinks, so be it.....
The Lord Jesus descends 'with an Archangel’s voice' does not automatically mean that it is His own voice spoken of.....

So JW's believe Jesus is not the Creator God but a ' lesser god ' a created angel named Michael who was termed 'a god' by John ?
Yes because the bible clearly shows God is the one doing the things through Jesus- Acts 2:22--1Cor 8:5-6
Daniel 12:1--Michael stands up for the sons of Daniel( Israel) it began when he came to earth as Jesus it doesnt end until he hands the kingdom back to his God and Father and subjects himself( 1Cor 15:24-28)
Old 14-02-2022, 01:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky

What verses are you referring to?

What do those verses say Michael the Archangel is?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 14-02-2022, 03:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
What verses are you referring to?

What do those verses say Michael the Archangel is?

You can use Google to get your answers John...
Old 14-02-2022, 04:53 PM
Master
I can not find any verses that identifies the alternate name(s) for Michael the Archangel except for the name keiw1 claims, which he says is Jesus. Being I can not find any other names for Michael the Archangel, so are in agreement with keiw1?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.