Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 10-09-2023, 07:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Cool SimpleToThePoint

Life:
-Everyone has a soul, Maybe everyone has Spirit & Consciousness, Spi/con only depict if your past life you were good or bad. I think Whatever Spi/con you have it will stay static through-out your life and only change after you goto your afterlife again.
-Everyone is only 1 spirit even people of con, it's about who you are eternally, not just for today. The spirit who you are, is who you have been forever in the past and will be forever in the future.
-Animals/Insects have souls too, The soul depicts what the animal/insect is and what it will be again after it dies.

Death:
-There is a time period that I feel is really secret, but after a time period passes by where upon you've been dead for so long your energy essence separates and you move along into your afterlife.
-If you were a good person you'll goto heaven, If you were a bad person you'll goto hell.
-The main point is if you had/have the choice todo whatever and you made/make the wrong choice then you could taint your afterlife.
-The two main laws are Murder and Rape. (You can commit murder in the defense of someones life and be in the clear.) (You can be with your significant other &/or soul mate and have fantasies that revolve around Rape that won't taint your afterlife.) It's about right and wrong, not about black and white.

Rebirth:
-I've told a lot of people that going to Hell is a blessing, Reason being is because it means you will get to be Reborn. Eventually, in time of your deaths.
-I know heaven is the grandest of grand places. I know it's unlike anything I've ever seen/heard thought to experience through hallucinations and visions.
-I know there is nothing bad nor wrong in heaven. It's of awe inspiring absolute beauty.
-I know Heavens time is depicted on how many years your alive.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-Who I am in all this. I developed schizophrenia 3 1/2 years ago and when it happened I started hearing voices, and now I see visions at will, hallucinations when it's important. I hear voices like all the time basically, but I take medication that I believe and hope dampen my power.
-I heard voices for over 5 months when I realized I have to be a person of spirit and should start protecting myself as such. I kept being in disbelief for a long time. Happening over and over again.
-Just a week ago I wasn't doing/feeling so hot, It's much better now though and I figure it'll keep getting better as I focus on the good.
-I never thought about a lot of stuff, but the voices made me think differently than how I've ever thought before. They brought up things I forgot, things thought so quickly to me that it seems tobe a story I never read, but can understand better than something I've read and with details I (again) never thought to combine in such a way.
------
Will await questions to answer when available.