Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-08-2023, 07:31 PM
Master

By all accounts our time of death is fixed before birth, although some people may have optional exit points along the way. But I question the idea that those who observe our progress would decide to "bring someone home" because they have "been through enough". If we are feeling distress than that suggests that we are still learning. So why cut short a learning experience? The distress will end but the learning remains.

Having said that, the exception may be the controversial cases of walk-ins. Here the incarnated Soul may decide to leave and another Soul will take over the body. The advantage for the replacement Soul is that they can bypass all the tedium of being born and growing up. The disadvantage is that they have to take on the life responsibilities of the departing Soul while still trying to fulfil their own purpose. But such cases are decided at a Soul level. Personality preferences are a minor consideration.

Just another perspective.

Peace
Old 28-08-2023, 12:46 AM
Administrator
Hello

I feel we are given a path to walk and when that is done then we are free. I do not feel you can wish for things to be cut short....I never wanted to come into this life but now I am not in a rush to leave it.

Oh too I think that an old saying "only the good die young" is not maybe so true. There are times when the Universe takes back the rotten early !

Lynn
Old 28-08-2023, 06:39 AM
Master

Talking of walk ins, I’ve often wondered if that is what happened to Nelson Mandela whilst he was in prison. Has anybody else thought that?
Old 28-08-2023, 07:43 AM
Master

I had someone stepping in a while ago. But after what needed to was done, they/she left.

I was going through an transformation very deep. And someone needed to protect my POV perspective, while it still happened. I was still in there, but someone else did the deciding and chosing.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 28-08-2023, 07:47 AM
Master

Regardless of what you may believe or think the universe is not interested in any suffering, pain or time of death - and has no role to play here. The only thing that interests the universe is the condition and extent of consciousness involved in its reflections.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 28-08-2023, 10:29 AM
Master
Is that your 'belief' ?
Old 29-08-2023, 09:25 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I didn't want to be born this time round in first place,

I am glad that you are still with us, as I am sure many people feel they are glad you are amongst us, your strength and kindness has helped many more than you know Sister..

So I give you a Big Thank You and may your Path be Straight and full of Beauty from here on out...
Old 29-08-2023, 12:20 PM
Master

Yes I have to agree with Eezi.

NativeS I just love your down to earth, honest comments and yes I feel they are very helpful.

You make me laugh as well (in a good way)
Old 29-08-2023, 07:37 PM
Master
Everyone is important.

How many times a day do we try maing contact with others on this forum?

Without 'yous', where would the rest of us be?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 30-08-2023, 03:45 AM
Master

Nice one Big John!