Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2023, 10:00 PM
Experiencer

We Choose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HvCz4ql1XE

Elaborate account of an NDE in which the subject was shown in considerable detail how we as souls design our lives pre-birth. Fascinating information, and worth the time to view.

__/\__
Old 06-08-2023, 01:24 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I had what i think were pre birth memories, i had a lot of things happen as a young child and have lasted all my life. As above i had a memory of being a soul, and having conversations which i cant remember.

The upshot being that i came to earth against my will, it was worse than that, i was forced, and i dreaded coming, i must have known what was coming. There was a whirlpool which sucked me down.

The second memory was of being what seemed to be a gas, and that other existences were part of it, and it was an unbelievable thing, that existing like that was like being in a rapture, and whatever i did, the only thing i could do was move in a different direction, resulted in a new and different form of rapture.

Rapture is an understatement. As for being here, nothing is easy, nothing, i was right to baulk at such things, lets not go into that.
Old 06-08-2023, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherBob
...we as souls design our lives pre-birth.
I can vouch for that*.
Glad you brought that up.

*Oh, not because it's some belief - I was shown that. I am a big supporter of, "Seeing is believing".

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-08-2023, 06:58 PM
Administrator
That statement I have a problem with I always have, .

1, No way would i have chosen to have been born again.

2, It def would not have been born into the family I was.

3, I would not have been born into this country

so the statement that we choose our Lives does not exist in my opinion

Namaste
Old 06-08-2023, 07:59 PM
Hi Native, From a different perspective ...ha, I see you as a very high soul that decided to have super big challenges this life on purpose.

Like people that decide to be born blind and in poverty to alcoholics!!! ...because they KNEW they could handle it and it would be
like a super charged elevator to growing more or ''advancing spiritually''.
People with tougher lives grow more and knew they would.

Me? I just chose a mean Dad...and that was all I could handle!
You? You were tougher than me - and could handle more.
A different take, that's all.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-08-2023, 08:28 PM
Administrator
It is not the first time I have been told that.
But I do know that this is my final Life time I wont be back.

Namaste
Old 06-08-2023, 08:57 PM
Master
The choice may be conscious or unconscious, it may just be an urge which prompts us, or a conditioning within our deeper being, soul if you will. It may be a reasonable choice or an unreasonable choice. What compels us to take a birth here on earth which we may resist. It may just be our conditioning, or we just may have unfinished business that we are not aware of.

Where I am at today after almost 77-years here on earth, is a product of things that happened to me from the day I was born here on earth. I feel like I was born into the wrong family, or at least not the ideal family, but the emotional deprivation and physical abuse I experienced as a child I was able to use to better appreciate the times of peace and plenty experienced as an adult. Often the choices I thought I had made were made for me.

I feel like I lost my eyesight and went blind so I could learn how to see with my awareness and not just my eyes. Everything I have been through, pain and suffering as well as joy and sweet abundance were definitely my teachers. The mind has a different criteria for living than does the heart, but the heart is where my destiny was fashioned, often at the regret and resistance of my mind.
Old 07-08-2023, 09:32 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Im sorry to hear that starman, that you lost your sight, coming to terms with lifes circumstances, whatever it is, is hard especially when the change is permanent.

It is part of me to do now so to speak, so the future is easier, and in that vein, have the life i have, and i wonder if it might be the same for you.

From other sources it states than souls pre birth can choose too much suffering in this life, and it does not end well. My gripe, if thats the righword, is that i have cared for people all my life, and got nothing or little back.

It makes me feel like a fool, that something is missing, the alarm bell that says get out. Having said that, i am built like this, i have no choice, i create this.
I dont think im here for myself at all, that if i take notice of the lessons i must learn, it tells me to care less, and look after yourself more.

That caring too much becomes self harming, and makes no difference to those cared for. I dont think i belong here, not at all, if you look at the world its a seriously bad place, and the vast majority of the people in it are so bad, but they dont know it.

I have to skip through the news etc, so i dont get upset at what i see, i have to remind myself its all good, eventually. As in the video.
Old 07-08-2023, 03:33 PM
Experiencer

We need to remember that our human perspective and our perspective as souls are not the same. For example, what may seem like a terrible situation from the human perspective may be just what the soul wanted to experience, and vise versa. There are a number of interesting stories along those lines. I recall Natalie Sudman, as well as Christian Sunderberg, and several other guests on the Love Covered Life series on Youtube, who discuss pre-birth planning based on their own recall. In Natalie's case it was during her NDE when she worked with several spirits to put her body back together after being blown up by a bomb in Iraq. On the other hand, I have also heard of souls being immediately sent back, against their will, but it occurs to me that it simply could have been a pre-agreement for a series of lives. In any case, as I mentioned, our intent as souls may conflict with our human sensibilities once we have boots on the ground, so to speak. I always turn to the information shared by Spirit Guide Sparrow on these matters. Here is a link in that regard: https://spiritguidesparrow.wordpress...ng-past-lives/

__/\__
Old 07-08-2023, 05:58 PM
Master
The cornerstone of my existence is “Know Thyself.” Self knowledge has more impact then what I may read, see, or hear from others in the outside world. It is easier to embrace that which directly impacts us then it is all of the verbal interpretations, as for me the essence of life is beyond thoughts and words; including the words which I may put here on this forum in a post.

As AnotherBob has said, the “ human perspective and the perspective of our souls are not the same.“ My deeper being communicates with me intuitively and not in words like thoughts. By Grace alone, I have a daily ongoing communication with my deeper being (soul) and it also shows me very clear visions (pictures) of things to come.

The Sea, it is only in the moment that I say no need for sorrow. Because when it was happening it was very sorrow filled. I have seen lots of people suffer in my life’s journey; as a U.S. Army combat medic during a war in Vietnam, after the military, as an ambulance EMT, a Nurse, later as a Social Worker working with kids who were living on the street, drug addicts, and the homeless, etc.

My own suffering, including the temporary loss if my eyesight, gave me greater empathy for those I was working with who were suffering. Its’ horrible when you are in it, but when joy and fulfillment comes, suffering is but a distant memory. It takes time to get there but it is my experience that our deepest nature is overwhelming, intoxicating, blissful, unconditional love. The rest of it is just drama mostly created by the mind; in my opinion.

People do inflict their mind on others in the form of abuse and violence, and how much of what we have experienced in this life has been self inflicted out of ignorance of ourselves, including our own birth and death, is that not also self inflicted? I believe that we not only choose our birth but we also choose the method and time of our death. So why would a person choose to be murdered? Maybe it is just karma coming around from a previous life. I really don’t know as that is between the Creator and that being which has been created.

Closed Thread