Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 19-02-2014, 10:01 PM
Niklo

New member need some help!! thx for your time

I dont know if i am i spiritual lightworker but i will try my best to become better. I really want to share my experiences with the community. I am currently working on my 3rd eye, i have studied many paraphysic fields such us the law of gravity , the chakras , the waters' abilities and functions. And i dont know if you will understand , because i also dont really do but i had two travels in the vortex where in the first one i saw a lot of metal like harry potter bridges moving around a huge bit with fire , i went down and there was a black lake , i was scared but i dived in and then i reached a group of people dressed like illuminaty and they where in two row, there was a woman in the middle . She put her hand in my chick and i saw into her white eye( she was very beautiful) , her eyes where beaming white light and then she touched with her finger my 3rd eye. Then in my 3rd eye a purple circle appeared around it. I then grounded and felt great to make the long story short i once went to a vortex trip in which i wathed a green sun for a long amount of time and then a green circle appeared right above the purple circle in my third eye. I dont know what is happening that's why i need help!
Old 20-02-2014, 05:08 AM
SpacePilot

First of all, welcome to the forum!

Going into the vortex is an inner trip. I do believe that woman you saw was your inner feminine self, one that is very connected to the light of the source. That is excellent for a first trip since most of us just get lost in exploration the first few times around.

You saw those colored circles around your third eye because that is the Chakra you are working on and it sounds like you are making good progress. Purple the energy of healing, which is great. I'm not 100% sure about the meaning of green since as far as I know, it is the energy of love, but love does heal.
Old 20-02-2014, 05:54 AM
Niklo

Thank you a lot , i was kind shocked cause i thought i must be crazy then i found this awesome forum that i can feel at ease cause eveyone here has been experiencing the same things. I have one question when i travel i dont know what i should seach for, i dont know what my heart desires. What should i do?
Old 21-02-2014, 02:18 AM
SpacePilot

You're not crazy; everyone else is, trust me! ;)
(By everyone else, I mean everyone who'd think this place is crazy)

Now, for your last question, I have to answer the obvious: find out what you need most.

I know, that's not always obvious; you can't see the forest for the trees, so ask for guidance if you need to. You inner self knows exactly what you need, so use the same vortex exercise you did with the intent of letting your inned self guide you to your needs. Do keep a very open mind; the images you'll get could be somewhat cryptic. You could see things that block you like past traumas that need releasing (most likely), simple steps you need to take in your daily life or anything between. The thing is, these images can be hard to understand if you're not expecting what you'll see. That's when you should remember you can get some advice on here, and I'm very pleasantly surprised at the quality of advice there is to be found on here!
Old 21-02-2014, 03:22 AM
Pathfinder

At the risk of sounding stupid, i have to ask. whats a vortex
Old 21-02-2014, 04:17 AM
livingkarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niklo
I dont know if i am i spiritual lightworker but i will try my best to become better. I really want to share my experiences with the community. I am currently working on my 3rd eye, i have studied many paraphysic fields such us the law of gravity , the chakras , the waters' abilities and functions. And i dont know if you will understand , because i also dont really do but i had two travels in the vortex where in the first one i saw a lot of metal like harry potter bridges moving around a huge bit with fire , i went down and there was a black lake , i was scared but i dived in and then i reached a group of people dressed like illuminaty and they where in two row, there was a woman in the middle . She put her hand in my chick and i saw into her white eye( she was very beautiful) , her eyes where beaming white light and then she touched with her finger my 3rd eye. Then in my 3rd eye a purple circle appeared around it. I then grounded and felt great to make the long story short i once went to a vortex trip in which i wathed a green sun for a long amount of time and then a green circle appeared right above the purple circle in my third eye. I dont know what is happening that's why i need help!

Wow! What a couple of magical trips for a beginner!
Sounds like all your studies have payed off!
Make certain to keep a journal ...
It's difficult to duplicate a journey as magnificient as yours if you don't keep notes to help you remember how you did it ...
Good luck on your travels, Sky Pilot!
Old 21-02-2014, 04:42 AM
Niklo

Thank you a lot Spacepilot i will practise that. Bay9514 vortex in my opinion is when you reach the etheric state with your 3rd eye and you see a dark space with purple,green,red,blue colors slowly swirling around . This is where if you are free off thought ever for a while you see some light dots in many colors. If you watch these dots without letting your mind analyse it , then images pop up , visions,etc. I hope i helped you a little , i apoloise for my english
Old 21-02-2014, 04:43 AM
Niklo

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingkarma
Wow! What a couple of magical trips for a beginner!
Sounds like all your studies have payed off!
Make certain to keep a journal ...
It's difficult to duplicate a journey as magnificient as yours if you don't keep notes to help you remember how you did it ...
Good luck on your travels, Sky Pilot!

I havent thought of keeping a journal , because i am too lazy to write ,but i will give it a try . Thank you!
Old 21-02-2014, 05:45 AM
livingkarma

Quote:
I havent thought of keeping a journal , because i am too lazy to write ,but i will give it a try . Thank you!

Well, its best to journal or get some stickers to paste into a travel book!

I only wished I had started journaling at your age, it would've saved me the headache of trying to recall certain information ...
Old 21-02-2014, 03:01 PM
Master

Quote:

Thanks Niklo, I strongly suggest you start to write down your experience of the etheric world.

Passage through the vortex with all that you see is amazing, and I'm sure you know the importance of being grounded in doing these experiences!

The best to you!