Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 04-01-2013, 11:19 PM
Knower

List of spiritual meanings of physical ailments:

I once had this list of spiritual meanings when it comes to physical ailments, but don't know where I put it.

For instance it was something like:

Knee-problems: you have to be more flexible in life.

Headache: stop thinking too much.

Throat-problems: you have to speak/be open more in what you think and feel or you have to swallow certain things in life better.

Does someone still has this list somewhere? What do always cold-feet and hands mean again?
Old 04-01-2013, 11:43 PM
StephenK

Gotta love google... I just copied your thread title and ran it by google and came up with this as the first result... :^)

http://www.my-holistic-healing.com/mind-body-connection-index.html
Old 04-01-2013, 11:49 PM
Experiencer

Cold hands and feet = Raynauds syndrome for me don't know if it's supposed to have a Spiritual meaning . . .
Old 05-01-2013, 12:26 AM
Super Moderator
Lucid68, eating raw onion regularly, on salads, in dips, and coleslaw,potato salad, etc....will help with this. However no-one will want to kiss you! So make sure anyone who might has also eaten raw onion!
Old 05-01-2013, 12:35 AM
Experiencer

Tobi I ain't interested in kissing anyone, I'm happy to be by myself . . . I'm quite content lol
Old 05-01-2013, 12:47 AM
Knower

Haha you guys are funny!
Old 05-01-2013, 01:25 AM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid68
Cold hands and feet = Raynauds syndrome for me don't know if it's supposed to have a Spiritual meaning . . .

Here's an interesting page on the subject... :^)

http://www.normalbreathing.com/causes/cold-feet-hands-causes.php

<snip>

Edited by SF Staff

Last edited by arive nan : 30-01-2013 at 10:36 PM.
Old 06-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Knower

Thanks a lot Stephen!
Old 06-02-2013, 10:47 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-estca
Thanks a lot Stephen!

You are most welcomed C-estca! :^)

-----
And Note to Mods in reference to:

"<snip>
Edited by SF Staff"

The only time quoting someone else in relation to an internet-posted-article becomes a problem is if the article itself was placed inside a protected, by-subscription-only site... If an article is posted openly by a site, then as long as the site is linked-to in relation to the quote, then no problem... not only is this common practice on the web (I have seen "whole" articles being repeated over and over and over again, with attributes to the original source....) but the sites that post these articles are very pleased when this is done... it drives traffic to their site and heightens their credibility... thus is naught to be feared.... :^)