Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 26-05-2017, 01:20 AM
Guide

Attachments

Thats all there is to it really. The drama, talks about others, with others how ur kids are doing. Like they are a project. Your kids are no project. Lemme tell u that.
You are not the boss over your kids.

Putting attachments on them. Thats all there is to it.

Concepts of how things should be....

That you need to be this...

Fears worries.

Passing them on to your kids.

The kid: a project...

The parent: a projecter.

Worries are selfish. Fake caring.

Im worried about you is a sentence of selfishness to control another out of your own interests.

Im tired of this world.
Old 26-05-2017, 02:27 AM
Deactivated Account
You are lamenting about other people's projections but ignoring the fact that your own projections are creating the world you see that you are "tired" of.

Correction: You are tired of your own attitude ABOUT "this world."

Here's the thing: There is no universal "this world" that everyone sees and experiences in the same way.

If you want to see a happier world, then change your attitude about yourself.

No event, not even physical death, will alleviate your own self-projected emotional suffering, other than making a decision to lighten up and be more easy about things, my friend.

The answer, the solution you seek, is totally within you. You must shift your focus from "I see these problems in the world" to "I choose to see myself and my world in a better light."

Find something to be pleased about. There is no other way.
Old 26-05-2017, 02:59 AM
Deactivated Account
* No soul is a victim of others.

* Each soul that experiences human life, its joys and sufferings, has 100% agreed and chose to have a human experience, without exception.

* Each soul that incarnates chooses its parents in advance. This agreement goes the same for the souls of the parents, who choose to allow the soul entry into the physical plane to be born as their child.

* The parent/child cycle that you perceive (which many perceive to be a vicious cycle) hasn't remained the same over the many tens of thousands of years of human experience upon the planet. (That is, the mechanics are the same, but the soul-to-soul interactions have been evolving for the better.) There is indeed an evolutionary soul process occurring, where incarnating soul consciousness is maturing over the course of many lifetimes. Thus, in a reincarnational sense, each incarnating soul has its own "soul age," its own level/degree of maturity, with no level being better than another. All are equally valid and honored by the Spirit within.

* Your open expression of your feelings and perceptions are ultimately helping to fortify your conviction for a more loving and integrated world. Nothing is wasted in life, ultimately speaking. Everything has its time and place, or else it wouldn't appear to exist. We all (all incarnating souls) must learn this lesson and be at peace with it.

Worrying about attachments is unproductive. Once again:

Quote:
"I choose to see myself and my world in a better light."

Find something to be pleased about. There is no other way.

Best Wishes, brother.
Old 26-05-2017, 05:38 AM
Master
I recently had the same conversation with my Reiki master.

She's like "Why don't you go out? Meet people? Talk about stuff?"

I'm like "Because people are boring. They are so superficial and I feel like I have absolutely nothing in common with them".

She's like; "I know what you mean. I tend to switch off and phase out, just nodding and smiling a lot when they go on about their kids, their job, the football...thing is, they are probably afraid to open up to you, just as you are afraid to open up to them and hide behind a wall of superficial bulls*** because it's their safety/security blanket".

So I go "What can I do about this then?"

She said "You need to 'find your tribe'. People who will stimulate you intellectually and cut through the pleasantries within 10 minutes of meeting them. I have only known you for a short while and yet there has been no 'small talk' between us, has there?"

I was like "Now that you mention it...you're right"

She went; "You just have to put up with the superficial cr** because it will lead you on to something better eventually...eventually. It's the whole way connections to other people are made. You don't listen to them specifically until they mention something you're interested in like 'I have a friend who is a Reiki master and can give you an attunement...' then you go "oh really? tell me more"...but you just gotta wade through the swamp of human trivial s*** to reach there...understand?"

I was like "yup, sure do".
Old 26-05-2017, 08:36 AM
Guide

Yes, you two say the right words, pretty much. Thanx. Im in a place where i seem to leave once again everyone behind. A crossroad so to speak. Im struggling with this for years now, because i dont want to be alone. I live in two worlds, and these last years ive had one connection within the spiritual side, yet she messed up my normal world, then i had "friends" within the normal world who completely discarded the, or unfamiliar with the spiritual side. Now i see i have to leave them behind all together. And i do. Yes find your tribe... i wish. But i guess i have to walk alone for a while to leave the old behind. Though i allways found one friend to take me to a new world. Yet, this time i dont.
Old 26-05-2017, 11:01 AM
Master
Smile

A quote from Spirit Guide Sparrow.

It is of vital importance that the young inherit the joy of love from there parents and not there fears and failings.
in places where others do not.
Old 26-05-2017, 12:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemcrusader
Thats all there is to it really. The drama, talks about others, with others how ur kids are doing. Like they are a project. Your kids are no project. Lemme tell u that. You are not the boss over your kids.
Putting attachments on them. Thats all there is to it. Concepts of how things should be.... That you need to be this... Fears worries.Passing them on to your kids. The kid: a project...The parent: a projecter.Worries are selfish. Fake caring. Im worried about you is a sentence of selfishness to control another out of your own interests. Im tired of this world.

I'm having a real heavy problem with my Mum at the moment and have the same feelings you speak of.
Thanks, makes me feel not so alone.
Old 26-05-2017, 07:03 PM
Guide

Hi and thanks for ur contribution. Can u elaborate on that mayb?
Old 27-05-2017, 02:11 AM
Master
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemcrusader
Hi and thanks for ur contribution. Can u elaborate on that mayb?

Yeah its a bit of a long old story, cant fit it all into one post, also very personal but I don't mind putting it out there.

I have slowly become a hermit and it was all going o k but for my mother, every one backed off but she started to phone me a lot more than normal.

I tried to explain to her that I only have contact with people via email or letters but she would not lisen to a word I had to say so I had to stop tacking her phone calls.

I have had a problem with her since I was a child but she is o k with my two brothers.

I have mental health problems and my mum knows this, and her nasty phone calls made me feel ill, i'm feeling a lot better now.

Its all a bit weird but I feel she has been draining my energy.
Old 28-05-2017, 11:08 AM
Master
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Yeah its a bit of a long old story, cant fit it all into one post, also very personal but I don't mind putting it out there.I have slowly become a hermit and it was all going o k but for my mother, every one backed off but she started to phone me a lot more than normal.I tried to explain to her that I only have contact with people via email or letters but she would not lisen to a word I had to say so I had to stop tacking her phone calls.I have had a problem with her since I was a child but she is o k with my two brothers.I have mental health problems and my mum knows this, and her nasty phone calls made me feel ill, i'm feeling a lot better now.
Its all a bit weird but I feel she has been draining my energy.

I see how this may be construed, ' she is my mother how terrible of me, I am committing the ultimate sin, but I have been made to feel that way about certain things all my life, you kind of get used to it.

It broke my heart and left me a complete wreck but I have to be strong and I am feeling more strong kind of empowered by standing up to her and the fear she creates in me.

I just wont to be on my own at the moment and be creative and contemplate what is, what was, and what may come to pass and also when I pass over into to the spirit world as hermits tend to think upon.