Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 07-08-2011, 04:05 PM

Talking "Ask and It Is Given"

I have been reading the book "Ask and It is Given" By Esther and Jerry Hicks. What a POWERFUL Truth!! I am well into my spiritual journey in this physicality, but I still learn so much every day. As I was reading this book, I discovered that they have a website with video excerpts you can watch for free. But I recommend either buying the book, renting it from the library, borrowing it from someone or something first to get the basic idea of what these channeled messages are all about.
I still subscribe the idea that we each have our own journey and our own path in this physicality (this life). That we all have our own "Truth" that we mold and shape along the way to help us find our way. But our "Truth" is different for each of us. I cannot tell you that MY "Truth" is Your "Truth".
But I can tell you that whatever your truth is, "Abraham" will be able to expand and help you discover that which you will make your way, to help you change and mold and manifest your reality into what you want it to be through connecting with "SOURCE ENERGY", which for those that believe in it is God Energy. Another way to look at it is the energy from which we come and which we return. A connection with this energy in this physicality (this life), is paramount to our journeys. The closer the connection to source, the more enriching the physicality.
So many of our questions can be answered, first by "ASKING", then by researching the works of this couple in their compilations of the teachings of Abraham.
I will link the video page to their website, but again if you have not done the prerequisite background reading, may or may not make sense to you. If you choose to buy the book, it come in paperback form, audiobook, CD and DVD. You can also buy the books used as well, from say Amazon or some such site.
If you are well into your spiritual journey, the videos may make sense to you right away. As for me, although much of this is previously know to me, much of it gave further detail to what I already knew. While much of it was new (i.e. the Vortex) and has shifted my paradigms forever and positively.
For those of you on your spiritual journey, I highly recommend it 5/5 stars!!
Well it seems, I am not allowed to put links on this forum yet. So just do a search for Abraham-Hicks, and I think it will bring it up.
For those who benefit from this, Love and Joy be yours, Karma
Old 07-08-2011, 07:42 PM
Master
Hi Karma,

I thoroughly enjoyed reading it too!

It helped make a lot of sense of things!

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 12-08-2011, 10:08 PM
Master
Abraham is awesome!!

Listening to the TONS of videos of Esther channeling on their YouTube channel has changed our lives (hubby and I)! Everything makes me feel good & resonates completely!

Here is a link to YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/AbrahamHicks

Blessings to All!

Cam/EM
Old 23-08-2011, 11:00 PM
PATHVISION

Abraham Hicks is some great informative site
Old 24-08-2011, 05:08 AM
I'm their #1 fan!
I may have all their CDs and give them out.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-10-2011, 11:06 AM
Guide
I've got their books and cd too, love Abrahams sense of humour

Prosperity is a state of mind and soul
Old 06-10-2011, 07:50 AM
Knower
Another book I read which I adore is "afterlife" by Barry Eaton. It is another stepping stone in my journey seeking knowledge about the truth of our reality, and contains many answers which have helped me let go of old insecurities and ideas from religious indoctrination past. Very good read both of them :) they balance each other out
Old 06-10-2011, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arto
Another book I read which I adore is "afterlife" by Barry Eaton. It is another stepping stone in my journey seeking knowledge about the truth of our reality, and contains many answers which have helped me let go of old insecurities and ideas from religious indoctrination past. Very good read both of them :) they balance each other out
Hmm, thank you.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-10-2011, 04:31 PM
OnederousTribe

A favorite

Lauren Gorgo is one of my favorite channelers. Her blog posts always resonate with me! Her website is Think With Your Heart.
Old 23-10-2011, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnederousTribe
Lauren Gorgo is one of my favorite channelers. Her blog posts always resonate with me! Her website is Think With Your Heart.
Very nice site.

And welcome here.

I liked this phrase:
“You are currently witnessing a complete turn around in the earth’s dynamic…an edifice of human thought that is no longer in alignment with the old paradigm of separation..."

I often say we're moving out of the old "suffering, blood sacrifice, angry God" paradigm left over from the Judeo traditions.
But I should start using the term ''separation paradigm''!