Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 30-07-2016, 10:24 AM
Master
When I did something similar I found some disturbing information that is not unlike what you describe. I didn't go back to being me. I am still merged but we have a system to deal with it. Mostly I pretend to be normal and just me and that works out. After all it is the illusion and the sense of normalcy that is important. I can ignore a lot. It is one of my talents.

It is not as desolate as the picture you paint. All is one and one is all. This is my understanding but there is a complex system and a giant storyline. It is like a giant game and everybody has to act in character and follow the rules. There are many aspects of the oneness or the void, however you perceive it and there is richness, complexity and beauty throughout. It isn't a big gyp in other words but it is disturbing to discover that things are not as they seem at all.

The source is not ignorant of anything but we as humans are, so working through us is a way to experience the ignorance.
Old 30-07-2016, 10:36 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
what i did to get out was just pretend to not be my higher self, i remebered exactly who i was before the merge, i merly went back to that state of being, btw, why do you think our etheral body, astral body and mental body are different vehicles? from everything i have experienced, there is no such thing as a body that travels the astral, a body that travels the etheral ect.. from my perspective, everything is the same thing, there are just many different ways of looking at it.

I know your comment was directed to crystalsong but I just want to comment to that too.

I experience the different bodies differently too as different like vehicles. Just like our physical body is a different vehicle to our astral body. I think even you would have to agree that our physical bodies seem to be under different rules then our astral ones.

My etheric body doesnt go far at all out from my physical one if at all eg I cant at all astral travel out of my physical body in that.. I may be able to wiggle something at etheric level slightly out of sync with my physical body for a short time but that is it, Im still in physical body or even may of have accidently burnt someone at what may of been an etheric level?? as I heated up, I dont think it was astral energy which burnt the other (I burnt my childs hand who touched me when I was more connected to that and raising/changing levels). I start feeling and experiencing the etheric level before I move to the astral level which is a lot lighter energy level.

My etheric is more solid then my astral (its harder for me to move or do things with as I also find that level of things harder to stay tuned into as its easier for me to connect to the physical or the astral, I dont work with ectoplasm which I suspect is formed throu etheric body energy or anything like that).

If im doing healing, I cant see my astral body but I can see my etheric body a bit like snuggling around my physical one and need to treat these bodies differently during a healing eg you dont go and put a bandaid onto your etheric body if you have bleeding! Instead you need to smooth and heal its energy over if you have "bleeding" which is the equivalent to an energy leak on that level. All your bodies are treated in different ways when there are issues with them and are not treated as if they are the same.

My different bodies do different things and seem to be under a bit different rules of things and have different capabilities.

With my different bodies, I find it hard to think of them being the same as my experiences in each of them can be quite different eg I cant take my physical body outside time and space like I can with my astral body. I cant bilocate my physical body to different parts of our planet or to a different dimension.
Old 30-07-2016, 11:35 AM
Master

Quote:
I literally just relized today, that i can see auras, or so i think.so i might not be the best one to teach you, but i will tell you how i do it.

i raise my hand in front of me, preferably with something thats a solid color behind it.now spread your fingers apart, and pick a spot in between two of your fingers and stare at it.relax your eyes, let everything loose focus.you have to look without trying to look, like dont focus your eyes, dont move them, nothing.you should see something around your hand/fingers, for me, its a light purplish transparent line, now if you look at this line, without acually looking at it, your eyes will adjust and you will begin to see the line more profoundly, you will notice that your hand is emiting color in all angles.
once you try to focus your eyes on this line or colors, it will go away.its kinda like your shifting your awarness inside your area of vision,without moving or adjusting your eyes.

dutchie.. I just grabbed one of your posts quoted above seeing the subject of our bodies has been brought into this thread. Are you able to see etheric body outlines?

This 1st auric layer is of a fairly solid colour usually greyish, blueish (not sure about purplish) or seen as a white light or clear haze of energy and will follow the contours of your body around about 1cm or so away from your body. Its fairly consistent. If it suddenly ditches in closer to your body or bulges out not following the same contours, it indicates issues eg I was able to spot breast cancer in a breast and warn the person she was going to get cancer there if she didnt do something energetically about this (unfortunately she ignored my warning), a couple of years before it appeared in the person in the physical due to this energy layer (and the etheric layer inside the breast).

By looking at say someones mental body, I wouldnt have been able to spot issues which would end up manifesting as physical body issues as the mental body just isnt like the energy counterpart of the physical body, I can only do so throu the etheric body (and the chakral system too can indicate). At this point of time Im unable to work astrally on someone in a way I can see things while still in my physical body.

**just thought I'd give you another example of how the energy bodies are different and hence worked with differently***
Old 30-07-2016, 04:14 PM
Master
It is all the same, in that whether you drive a motorcycle down the road, a truck and VW, a town car, a 4X4, or a bike - it's all the same road, the same landscape and view. The vehicles however are a bit different and some allow more or less off-road access.
Old 30-07-2016, 07:02 PM
Master
[quote=sea-dove]I think we are talking about two different things here.. the void .. and the merge.

My void experience was identical to what you describe here crystalsong, utter nothingness except I AM. A timeless place of being.

The merge too is just I AM but different as it is without the nothingness as its rather THE ALL. The void and the merge are like two different sides of the same coin. From crystalsong's post I believe she knows of both places and has experienced same as I. Crystal is the merge a mental body experience? I dont know what to call it but it wasnt like an astral experience for me. My void experience though was as if I had astral projected into the void.

QUOTE]

Yes, two different yet similar things.
As I've experienced it one experiences the Void only as I AM.
But one can experience I AM and I AM ALL THAT IS without having to go to the Void.

Regarding energy bodies this is my understanding and first hand experience after some years off experiencing one or two of the various forms in daily meditation.
The names I give them are based on some chart I found and only to be taken as labels for a point of reference as I'm sure any religion, theology or spiritual discipline has it's own names for them or different orders for the names. So labels for reference only. :) Use the description (if it suits) you as the identifier.

The various energy bodies exist at various frequency's and can be energized to gain entry to the dimension for which it is a frequency match too.

Physical Body - 3rd dimension access only. Healthy body vibrates at 68-72 hz.
Highly detailed and can sense all objects at slow enough vibration to appear as solid to tactile senses.

Astral Body - closest energy body to physical body, vibrates slightly faster. Hands/feet can be seen but detail like freckles, molds, hair and veins is missing. Accesses the 3 and 4th dimension.

Etheric Body - next out from Astral body - appears as a bi-ped with head and two arms, but zero detail, doesn't appear as a solid at all but as an energy form, may look like a congealed gas form. Vibrates fast enough to access 5th - 8th dimensional realms.

Mental body - no body is seen at all, this is pure consciousness able to access multiple dimensions without size. It can go into the blood stream which will appear as a giant liquid red subway system or into crystals which will appear as vast cathedrals, or into viral colony's in the body which will appear like corals on the sea floor. It can also access the timelines and alternate histories and the Achaishic records and Near Earth places.
Understanding where one is and what is being seen can be challenging in the mental body as there is no scale for perspective. It is a most excellent body for exploring the minute and microscopic or going into Inner Earth with.

Spirit Body - Appears as either glowing gold or is non visible like the mental body, one is an observer on it's proverbial shoulder. There is a strong sense of being the Observer or Witness and riding along as it does what it does. It can access up to the 20th dimension that I've been the Observer along for the ride for, but it maybe able to access ever high realms under certain circumstances while still having a body in the 3rd dimension.

Based on several experience where I have also burned people accidently when in certain states, I'd say it likely the etheric body which, when it is energized and at it's peak frequency for traveling, causes a sensation for people at lower frequency's when they come in contact with which their bodies interpret as being burned.
It's something of a high frequency burn, akin to an electrical burn and I've have even seen redness and welting from it. For this reason I control my frequency now when working with clients and needing to touch them or hold their hand so as to prevent high frequency burns.
For Shamanic Journey's I assist them to raise their frequency also so there is not such a frequency differential between us and thus no shock or burning when we hold hands to cross the Veil.

Hope that was helpful in some way :)
Old 30-07-2016, 08:50 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
For me just focusing on the collective physical world from what was a LD would just cause a LD to feel realer but not necessarily be so. The more a person wants to be in the real world, the more likely you are to create a realistic LD version of this. In a dream mind state it can become easier to end up believing all kinds of things due to the influence of the subconsciousness and ones thoughts at time.

Thou you may be having some very real experiences, I believe your human (and possibly subconscious dream) mind is corrupting what you are picking up some (hence the human negative feelings which came into your experience).

ive never experienced before GOD one could say, even when I was all the atoms of everything and every part of space in my room, I didnt experience I dont think being GOD. My experience wasnt of like a creative being.. things just were.. I wasnt the thought to be doing the creating so another part of things was doing that. I just was everything in my experience.

So obviously I do have more I could experience at some point. I guess we may be able to experience ourselves as actual GOD. So maybe you had a bigger experience then I.. I cant judge it.

(I do thou wonder if its possible for us to be actual GOD for a moment, Ive heard that if we raised that high in our human forms we'd just burn up but I have no idea if that is true).

That's a human judgement. It doesnt necessarily mean GOD was bored and hence split then into parts, there could be so many other reasons for this. Maybe GOD is just fun loving and likes to create and see the creations and the interplay of them all.

Human judgement of things again. The pretending doesnt necessarily mean it isnt satisfied, maybe it likes experimenting and letting the lower parts of itself create (I love LD over AP for that reason as my subconsciousness gets so creative and I enjoy that creativity..maybe the energy of GOD feels the same. I love to see how things play out in LDs). GOD though cant ever forget different aspects of himself as at that level its all knowing and part of everything. Its only when down in the lower levels can separation be experienced, the energy of GOD cant forget. All it can do is create illusions at the lower levels.

i never said there was negative emotions when i experienced this state, when i merged, i felt all sorts of positive things, how ever, once i came back to my normal self, i had a completely different perspective on my experience, meaning, i do did not like what i experienced.while i was merged, sure, it was all gravy, when i un-unmerged, i began to see the lonely, void of nothing.maybe to experience what i am talking about, try to become everything, not just your room, i mean every single thing that exist, feel yourself in everything, allow your mind and awareness to expand, it may be a little over whelming at first, but keep expanding, keep going until you become aware of the true reality.thats the best advice i can give you to help you understand my experience.
btw, while expanding, be sure to accept everything, accept the good, the bad and the ugly, because its all a part of yourself and your own creation, if you denie or refuse to accept certain things, this will hold you back from becoming everything.
Old 30-07-2016, 08:55 PM
Ascender

This idea of losing individuality and becoming one with all seems no more preferable than the materialistic lights out forever scenario
Old 30-07-2016, 11:31 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
This idea of losing individuality and becoming one with all seems no more preferable than the materialistic lights out forever scenario

yeah, ikr, its horrible, thats why i said i can only hope what i experienced wasnt the truth, however, i am well adapted to determining what my created and what is collective, this experience seems to be the collective and not something my mind made up.still a chance im wrong, i hope .
Old 01-08-2016, 12:01 PM
Master
things aren't all one way or another (obviously?).
there are desirable aspects to [seemingly] contrary viewpoints,
and we are free to experience our preferences.
there is no external truth to which we are obliged to conform.
reality is an experiential; we are creator beings. [as i see it]